註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
Warrior's Lair (前稱RUIN) - Social ARPG (PSV cross play) | 開發中止 |

PSV cross play demo

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...o-ps-vita-ps3/
RUIN Brings Social Action-RPGs to PS Vita, PS3

+ Posted by Travis Williams // Sr. Producer, SCEA

“I have a great idea for a game….”
If you only knew how many times producers hear those words it would honestly amaze you. We hear them all the time and we have to try our best to get excited about the words that follow that phrase. When we (Sony San Diego Studios and Idol Minds) stopped building PAIN expansions those words were music to my ears… Okay, what’s next?
When I started working in games 20 years ago, I worked as an RPG designer/tester. So when we decided to make a social action-role-playing game you KNOW I was on board. When the decision was made to make it a PS Vita product I got even more excited. Even among the nerds here in San Diego Studios I am branded nerdy. So making a game based in fantasy is right where I want to be. RUIN (Working Title) will be that fast-paced action-RPG that I have wanted to build since I first played old-school action-RPGs.

There will be some unique differences. Social networks and constant net connections make your victories (and losses) more public. The ability to talk, trade, and compete allows your dungeon-crawling exploits to be seen by everyone. Building a lair as well as a character will be a welcome addition. Rivalries will also factor heavily in RUIN (Working Title). It’s not just about winning it’s about making others KNOW it.
Oh… and how cool is it to be able to play RUIN on your PS Vita or your PS3? Just like we showed in our press conference, you can save your game on Vita to the cloud, go to your PS3, download that save file, and continue the exact same game on PS3. That’s what we are calling cross play. Save anywhere and resume anywhere, on either system. That’s pretty exciting stuff!
I’m sure you have lots of questions but rest assured we’ll have many more details to unveil in the near future so stay tuned for more news.
I have a great idea for a game!

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 05-20-13 02:49 AM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-09-11, 05:47 PM   #2
王小虎
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2002
文章: 7,807
PlayStation Vita title 'Ruin' connects to PS3 for continuous client gameplay, we give it a swing (video)
http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/08/p...ontinuous-cli/

王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-09-11, 08:54 PM   #3
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
好似唔錯, 不過點解唔做Untold Legends, 要做新title
now_loading 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-20-13, 02:45 AM   #4
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-04-13, 12:59 AM   #5
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
Warrior's Lair on PS3 and Vita Has Been Cancelled
The cross-play game previously known as Ruin is officially no more
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/...been-cancelled

引用:
Sad news, PlayStation gamers: today, IGN can confirm that the eagerly-anticipated (but long-in-limbo) PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita game Warrior's Lair has been cancelled.

"Sony Computer Entertainment can confirm that Warrior's Lair for PS Vita is no longer in development," a Sony representative told us. "We apologize to those who pre-ordered the title and ask that they contact their retailer directly to cancel their pre-sale."

The representative went on to say that, "The line-up of PS Vita first-party and third-party content remains strong with more than 85 titles scheduled to launch for the system by the end of 2013 including Killzone: Mercenary, Tearaway, Doki Doki Universe, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, Flower, The Walking Dead, and more."

~~

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[PSV] Warrior’s Lair (前稱RUIN) - Social ARPG (PS3 cross play) ( ゚ω゚)? 手提遊戲機討論版 7 05-20-13 04:31 PM
[多機種] [PSP] [PSV] ロード オブ アポカリプス (Lord of Apocalypse) - スクエニ ARPG,発売日2011年12月17日,PSP体験版配信決定 ( ゚ω゚)? 手提遊戲機討論版 62 01-16-12 09:19 PM
點解有D片WMP PLAY吾到但其他PLAY得 johnnycage20 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 0 12-11-03 09:19 AM
WeWa MP3 機play 唔play 到 .asf files? 663 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 1 10-26-03 09:21 AM
MP3 機play 唔play 到 .asf files? 663 影音館 0 10-26-03 05:47 AM

現在的時間是 04:56 PM

手機版 | APP版