回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 04-09-12, 03:13 AM   #1
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
Guacamelee [香港PSN已售,有cross buy/save]- Mutant bolbs 廠又一巨獻,神力面具兄貴平行世界劈友救女 (支援雙手制雙打)

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 04-17-13 12:14 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-09-12, 10:09 AM   #2
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

註冊日期: Mar 2004
文章: 19,079
the blob1 我冇玩, 但the blob 2真係唔錯.

呢隻冇360版?

舊 04-09-12, 12:02 PM   #3
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2010
文章: 4,189
PSN  IDwhassupbun
XBox Live Gamertagwhassupbun
de Blob 係 Blue Tongue Entertainment 開發, 2011年已經摺左
依家哩隻 Guacamelee 係 Drinkbox Studios 開發, 第一隻game係叫 Tales from Space: About a Blob, 同 de Blob 無關

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Tongue_Entertainment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinkbox_Studios

whassupbun 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-22-12, 09:51 PM   #4
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.sidequesting.com/2012/04/preview-guacamelee/

Preview : Guacamelee

More articles by Dalibor Dimovski »
Written by: Dalibor Dimovski
Tags: Drinkbox Studios, Guacamelee, pax east

It’s not uncommon for game development studios to have a grasp for visual style that’s shared across their products. Wayforward is known for their classic Disney-inspired 2D animations. Epic’s drive towards uber-realism is their keystone. Nintendo focuses on the family-friendly geometry that is behind the design of Mario and Zelda. Much more challenging is the ability for a studio to develop a reputation for having a grasp on great gameplay mechanics.
Drinkbox Studios, makers of the incredibly lovely (and the only reason to own a PS Vita thus far) Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, are quickly becoming adept at treating our eyes with their whimsical virtues. Their latest game, Guacamelee, is consistent with their visual prowess. It also looks to follow Blobs as one that is just as interesting to play as it is to look at.
After my hands-on at PAX East last week, I’m pretty confident that they’re on the right track.

I was only able to get my hands on one of the game’s levels during my short time with the demo, but the controls and the visuals seem to be up to par with what the development house is known for. The Mad Men style sheen on a luchador theme works very well, like looking at a moving poster for a fight from that era. The backgrounds are striking, like hand-cut paper with a depth that relies on blurring tricks and contrasting colors. The proportion of the characters on the screen allows for more view of the environments, a key aspect of a game that involves focus on lite spectacle and puzzle solving.
The level I played had been knee deep in Mexican lore, from wrestling to Day of the Dead to even some Aztec influences. The patterns and textures used throughout the backgrounds, and the costumes on the characters themselves, seemed to channel the feel of a Spaghetti Western set in a wresting town. Even the poses that the characters and enemies used were almost stereotypically accurate.

The dimension-swapping aspect of the game — certain puzzles can only be solved in one dimension, enemies defeated in the other — creates a unique twist to the challenges. It worked well in the level that I played, and with new gameplay mechanics being introduced as the game progresses it could remain an constantly shifting, entertaining experience.
It’s the visuals of Drinkbox games that get me instantly, and the gameplay and controls that hook me for longer. Guacamelee has a head start in both of those areas, and building on that leaves me thinking that when it hits digital storefronts later this year I could be blocking out Saturday afternoons for a long time.
Images courtesy Drinkbox Studios

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-31-12, 08:13 PM   #5
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-19-13, 02:37 PM   #6
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...omp-guacamelee

The Glory of PS3 and Vita’s Metroidvania Romp, Guacamelee!

We have the game. What are our early impressions?

by Colin Moriarty
March 15, 2013

I’ve been waiting for Guacamelee! for what appears to be an eternity. But in reality, it hasn’t been all that long. The game was announced a little less than a year ago, and I got to go hands-on with the game at E3 2012. But since then, all has been quiet. Perhaps a little too quiet. Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised when DrinkBox Studios offered to come by IGN’s office, give me the game and let me have at it.
And have at it I did. Below, you can see my full video preview, rife with impressions of the first 90 minutes of the game. In short, I’m having a blast so far, and I think that PS3 and Vita owners are going to be quite pleased with what DrinkBox Studios – the minds behind the Tales From Space series on Sony’s console (About A Blob) and handheld (Mutant Blobs Attack) – have in store for them.

If that’s not enough for you, you can also take a look at a bunch of new imagery in our Gucamelee! Image gallery, and check out the all-new trailer for the game below as well.

Our video preview (and the subsequent trailer) should tell you everything you need to know about the game, but in case you’re curious, here are a few parting thoughts. Guacamelee! is exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, and while pricing and cross-buy details have yet to be determined, the game will support cross-save between PS3 and Vita, local co-op on PS3, and Vita second controller functionality with PS3 (specifically used to take a look at the game’s extensive map on the fly).
The game borrows heavily from the “Metroidvania” stylings set down in the ‘90s by the likes of Super Metroid and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, but with a humorous, sarcastic and cartoonish twist. There are collectibles galore to find, varied terrain to explore, side quests to do, items to buy, and all of the other conventions of games in the genre(s). And it will be out in the coming months.
Oh, and the game has a Platinum Trophy. And you know how I feel about Platinum Trophies.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-27-13, 10:51 PM   #7
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Guacamelee! Coming to PS3 and PS Vita April 9, Launch Trailer & Target Gameplay

More info on the PlayStation Blog

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-10-13, 03:55 PM   #8
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...-3/guacamelee!

88 out of 100
Generally favorable reviews based on 15 Critics

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 12:09 AM   #9
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

IGN : 90/100
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...camelee-review

Gamespot : 90/100
http://asia.gamespot.com/guacamelee/...eview-6406606/

Destructoid : 90/100

http://www.destructoid.com/review-gu...--251000.phtml

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 12:36 AM   #10
f2light
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2011
文章: 1,503
呢隻有啲似Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams,
。。都係Mario類型?

f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 06:07 AM   #11
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

唔同,呢隻係有combo 嘅 fast fighting action game

[QUOTE=f2light;10295369]呢隻有啲似Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams,
。。都係Mario類型?

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 12:50 PM   #12
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun
Guacamelee! review – Mexican special 8/10
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/10/guacam...ecial-3590930/

香港PSN仲未有

舊 04-11-13, 06:59 PM   #13
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

GUACAMELEE (墨西哥英雄大混战) 初玩感受

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-3452756-1-1.html

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-11-13, 07:27 PM   #14
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun
引用:
作者: ( ゚ω゚)かおもじさん 查看文章
GUACAMELEE (墨西哥英雄大混战) 初玩感受

http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-3452756-1-1.html
正啊原來有白金 本身都必買, 美術畫風好正, 依家見到有白金更加必買
A9VG話港服4月16日

英文白金攻略已出
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gua...e-roadmap.html

舊 04-12-13, 04:30 PM   #15
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun

舊 04-16-13, 10:18 PM   #16
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun
A9VG又話港服今日有, 都冇

舊 04-16-13, 10:27 PM   #17
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

可能佢地睇錯 (´・ω・`)
引用:
作者: whassupbun 查看文章
A9VG又話港服今日有, 都冇

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-13, 10:48 PM   #18
f2light
Crazy Gamer

香港PS Store已推出PSV製品版,售118港元。(請在PSV查看)

此篇文章於 04-16-13 10:55 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-13, 11:12 PM   #19
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun
引用:
作者: f2light 查看文章
香港PS Store已推出PSV製品版,售118港元。(請在PSV查看)
撞鬼, 我用PS3入HK PS Store揀PSV果部份真係見唔到有 其他部份都冇
定係要用PSV主機入PS Store先睇到?

舊 04-16-13, 11:16 PM   #20
f2light
Crazy Gamer

引用:
定係要用PSV主機入PS Store先睇到?
冇錯,暫時要係PSV入香港PS Store先睇到
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-13, 11:16 PM   #21
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

PSV主機入PS Store
引用:
定係要用PSV主機入PS Store先睇到?

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-16-13, 11:22 PM   #22
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDwhassupbun
引用:
作者: f2light 查看文章
冇錯,暫時要係PSV入香港PS Store先睇到
引用:
作者: ( ゚ω゚)かおもじさん 查看文章
PSV主機入PS Store
謝confirm, 咁現在唯有繼續等

DrinkBox Studios覆左我, 佢話以佢所知韓國4月18, 亞洲其他地區4月16, 日本除外, 叫我今日check

舊 04-17-13, 12:54 AM   #23
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

PS3版香港PSN本身已經有,不過唔知攪咩未公開,PSV買咗可以下載埋PS3版 (^ω^)

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-17-13, 11:19 AM   #24
pureman
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2005
文章: 1,478
PSN  IDpureman
請問ps3版係咪同psv版分開買先得?
新個psn真係用到火都黎
pureman 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-17-13, 11:38 AM   #25
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

其實買任可1個版本都有齊2個版本(ps3 & vita), 問題係PS3版上架未? 因為之前只有vita版上架,所以買咗vita版可以同時下載埋PS3版, 如果PS3版响PS Store上架咪買到囉

引用:
作者: pureman 查看文章
請問ps3版係咪同psv版分開買先得?
新個psn真係用到火都黎

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[PSV] Guacamelee [香港PSN已售,PS3 Cross Buy/Save] - Mutant Blobs廠又一巨獻,神力面具兄貴平行世界劈友救女 (vita單打) ( ゚ω゚)? 手提遊戲機討論版 16 05-10-13 09:37 AM

現在的時間是 11:19 PM

手機版 | APP版