註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
咩netgear有件咁好嘢,

睇件嘢掂唔掂最好睇amazon啲user comment
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Orbi-.../dp/B01K4CZOBS

有2,316 customer reviews 即是sample量夠多
5星有81% (如果5星有70%以上件嘢都唔錯)
想知件嘢有咩問題最好睇埋1星啲comment

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 09-05-17, 02:55 PM   #3
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 10,915
引用:
作者: ( ゚ω゚)? 查看文章
咩netgear有件咁好嘢,

睇件嘢掂唔掂最好睇amazon啲user comment
https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-Orbi-.../dp/B01K4CZOBS

有2,316 customer reviews 即是sample量夠多
5星有81% (如果5星有70%以上件嘢都唔錯)
想知件嘢有咩問題最好睇埋1星啲comment
對,平常我都係咁睇
但係香討(?)見到有人話500幾呎近過頭會成日跳……仲講校咗輸出供率都係咁(不過就只有一兩個係咁講)

舊 09-05-17, 03:01 PM   #4
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
可能呢個問題

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-r...wasThisHelpful
Customer Review

1.0 out of 5 stars

Great when it does not disconnect!

ByM. Lopezon March 6, 2017
Size: 2-Pack WiFi System (Up to 5000 sqft)|Verified Purchase
The distance is outstanding, when it stays connected. Super fast. However i believe there is a firmware issue that causes you to get disconnected at random times. Netgear support community has over 6 pages as of this issue as of this review. Do your homework first:
search google "orbi keeps losing internet connection" sadly this one is going back.
4 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink

Comment

Javier de la Garza26 days agoIn reply toan earlier post
Report abuse

Hi, Thank you for your support, but even after a manual update of the firmware (in case the automatic failed or installed incorrectly) I find that my router always disconnects around midnight or a little before. What I have found is that when performing the updated I get a "Failed to update" message from the admin portal and have to manually download and update the firmware. We are currently on the V1.12.0.18 version of the software.

Please do let us know if a fix is in process or if there is anything else we can do. Otherwise we will have to return this product since we have to work during the times the outage happens.
Leave a reply

Amazon Customer1 month agoIn reply toan earlier post
Report abuse

M Lopez and jimbo1102 are absolutely correct. I've been fighting with my Orbi since I got it. It was a little past the return window, but after explaining to Amazon how many hours I spent on the phone with Netgear technical support (both before and after receiving a replacement unit), Amazon said they would give me a refund.

Mine worked ok for the first 6 weeks or so, but even then I would have given it 2 or 3 out of 5 stars. First, as M Lopez mentioned, the signal dropped all the time. I think what it's doing is using the satellites as an extender and using software to mask the fact that it's switching from the router to the satellite, but it basically works the same way it did when I switched networks manually. Second, the advertised 4000 square foot range was total BS. I ordered one more satellite to cover some of the corners of my 3000 square foot home. After around 6 weeks, the router could no longer find the satellites. At one point, it discovered a satellite, but it thought it was a device on the network, like my cell phone or Blu-ray player. I was able to get a replacement, and had the same issue. Netgear 2nd tier technical support told me that they had had similar reports and that they would get back to me by the end of the week with a fix. Not only did I not get a follow-up email or phone call at the end of the week, but I also got an email saying that since they hadn't heard from me, they were planning on closing my ticket. I wrote back to them to remind them they were supposed to contact me, and that's the last I heard from Netgear.
Leave a reply

jimbo11021 month agoIn reply toan earlier post
Report abuse

This isn't totally correct. There are still a lot of ongoing issues that users are facing with constant disconnects and slow connection speeds. Netgear seems to be downplaying this issue stating that only a few are facing these types of issues. Buyer beware, take a look at this orbi forum. These issues are not isolated to a few. https://community.netgear.com/t5/Orbi/bd-p/Orbi
Leave a reply

Netgear Team1 month ago
Report abuse

Hi M Lpoez,

Update 7/11/17: There have been reports of wireless disconnects that have been affecting some users. In response to that, we’ve taken concrete steps to investigate & address them, including running a comprehensive beta program. On July 11th, we publicly released a new firmware (MR 1.12) that we believe will addresses several issues with wireless disconnects, including those with Nestcam / Dropcam, and Macbook Pro. Over the next few days, your Orbi will automatically download this firmware and upgrade itself. If you want to manually upgrade, feel free to perform a manual upgrade through orbilogin.net.

We’d like to thank our beta users and Community for helping us through this, and those of you running the beta release (1.11.0.8) should upgrade to this new release.

Regards,
NETGEAR Team

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 09-05-17, 03:22 PM   #5
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 10,915
引用:
作者: ( ゚ω゚)? 查看文章
SKIP
是的
睇黎都係過返一年半載再考慮

可惜GOOGLE果件少LAN PORT