舊 10-31-19, 12:28 PM   #802
f2light
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2011
文章: 1,503
INTERVIEW
Emery on ‘a crazy match’, Mesut Ozil and more
Josh James 30 Oct 2019

After a breathless, but ultimately disappointing night at Anfield, head coach Unai Emery faced the media and discussed the performance, Mesut Ozil’s impact and the mood in the dressing room.

Read on for a full transcript of his post-match press conference.

on the defeat...
Good evening, it was a crazy match. I think it was amazing for the supporters, for us and everybody. For the football, I think as a supporter I enjoyed it. The play in the first half had a high rhythm. It was a very good performance in general, we can also speak about the defensive moments tactically but in attack, five goals. But we can’t be 100 per cent happy even if we had won. Sometimes I think in these matches, like tonight, it can help the supporters being happy with the energy, with the spirit from both teams. We were very close to the win and they equalised late on and penalties are 50/50. We are disappointed in the end, defensively because we conceded five goals but there were a lot of positives for us to use for the future.

on Mesut Ozil’s performance...
I think he played very well. Tonight, you’ve seen he is a skilful player in the team and he was very positive every time and I think he played a very good match. We spoke before the match, and we made the decision in the second half to take him off because he hasn’t played for a little while and we want to keep his fitness as he was very tired but for him it was great to play 60/65 minutes.

on substituting Ozil...
We decided before the game to only play him for that amount of time. I think in that moment it is good to make that decision as we were calm and he did the work very well and we decided it was better to rest him.

on his further inclusion...
Yes he will feature. We have a match on Saturday and we will look at the possibility to use him again alongside other players and this is the way sometimes.

on the mood in the dressing room...
Yes it’s a bit flat because we played in a positive way and we came back after the start with a good performance and with good patience. We took confidence from the first and second half. When they drew level we again took the lead. It was a great goal and a nice moment an exciting moment for us and our supporters. They were here and the last goal was a bad moment for us because it was in injury time and the penalties are 50/50. We lost in that moment but I think we did very good things tonight and also think we can take some players’ confidence which is good for them and we are going to continue. Now the most important thing is we had good intentions in this competition but we lost and we now focus on Saturday.

on squad rotation...
Every player has the potential to play and we can use different players in all competitions. For example tonight is one step for some and we will decide the squad for other matches but tonight they played very well.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/emery-c...-ozil-and-more
由手機版發出
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-02-19, 10:17 PM   #803
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2008
文章: 4,970

終於唔用xhaka

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-02-19, 11:54 PM   #804
鳳熾魂
God of Gamer
紅蓮の焔神

註冊日期: Dec 2003
文章: 17,289
3DS Friend Code0018 0703 4979
PSN  IDcastorwmh
XBox Live Gamertagcastorwmh
引用:
作者: Nelly 查看文章

終於唔用xhaka
xhaka其實好慘,個個插佢廢明明放錯位。
現家被人問侯老婆同個女鬧番人都俾人狂插

人不是因為感到絕望而裹足不前。是因為一個人先放棄了,所以才會感到絕望、才會裹足不前。
人不是因為看到希望而繼續前進。是因為一個人先擁有找尋希望的「意志」,所以才會看到希望、才會繼續前進。
鳳熾魂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 10:59 AM   #805
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,809
被網上欺凌 XDDDDD
C朗同美斯果d直情要移民火星
阿仙奴真係唔啱佢,球迷願景係重上高峰而唔係滿足現狀,所以壓力一定大。
由手機版發出
半人馬-RigiL- 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 01:10 PM   #806
鳳熾魂
God of Gamer
紅蓮の焔神

PSN  IDcastorwmh
引用:
作者: 半人馬-RigiL- 查看文章
被網上欺凌 XDDDDD
C朗同美斯果d直情要移民火星
阿仙奴真係唔啱佢,球迷願景係重上高峰而唔係滿足現狀,所以壓力一定大。
由手機版發出
話要佢老婆死,個女生癌如果個球迷咁話都鬧番轉頭先啦
人工係包俾你鬧俾你插,但唔包老婆仔女掛我支持佢小番班所謂球迷
俾佢踢番前一格後面有個防中就岩佢啦

鳳熾魂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 08:40 PM   #807
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,809
引用:
作者: 鳳熾魂 查看文章
俾佢踢番前一格後面有個防中就岩佢啦
網上既言論無辦法制止,鍵盤戰士個個都係毒舌。唯一可以做既係用表現回擊,希望佢仲有機會做到,証明自己係阿仙奴隊長既材料XDDD
由手機版發出
半人馬-RigiL- 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 08:54 PM   #808
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

註冊日期: Jan 2003
文章: 3,776
沙加

就算而家阿仙奴係中游球隊, 你連打中游班都唔合格

舊 11-03-19, 09:56 PM   #809
鳳熾魂
God of Gamer
紅蓮の焔神

PSN  IDcastorwmh
引用:
作者: 半人馬-RigiL- 查看文章
網上既言論無辦法制止,鍵盤戰士個個都係毒舌。唯一可以做既係用表現回擊,希望佢仲有機會做到,証明自己係阿仙奴隊長既材料XDDD
由手機版發出
咁當然啦 但俾人鬧到咁樣 所以出番口都好正常
引用:
作者: 零式 查看文章
沙加

就算而家阿仙奴係中游球隊, 你連打中游班都唔合格
咁永遠排佢做防中無計

鳳熾魂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 10:25 PM   #810
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
俾佢踢番前一格後面有個防中就岩佢啦

阿仙奴冇防中架啦
torreira 都俾愛蛇改到變打box to box
早兩星期仲要推到上去打攻中咁制

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-03-19, 10:26 PM   #811
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: 風之將 查看文章
廠友係咪仲每星期都睇?自己對上一場睇已經係主場對般茅
水晶宮第3球is a bullshit

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 10:35 AM   #812
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

呢場有睇LIVE, 一個字講晒"廢"

進攻廢: 只係橫傳後傳,攻唔上,逼一逼就失誤
防守廢: 完全唔係人盯人, 你有你我有我

最後就係領隊廢

舊 11-04-19, 11:57 AM   #813
鳳熾魂
God of Gamer
紅蓮の焔神

PSN  IDcastorwmh
引用:
阿仙奴冇防中架啦
torreira 都俾愛蛇改到變打box to box
早兩星期仲要推到上去打攻中咁制
所以個個插我有時都黑人問號,搵個唔識守去打防中然後怪佢唔守係唔係球員領隊兩方都應該有責任?細梅果D就大大力插啦

鳳熾魂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 12:03 PM   #814
風之將
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 6,425
愛蛇唔抵幫了,睇到要班唔熟短傳既由龍門攻上去就火,今季好多失球都係咁黎,仲有就係次次領先都會變和係咩玩法
好好地教埋呢季就走啦,我當今季又完,唔相信可以好過今季李城同車

2014年7月11日早上,官方公佈新贊助商puma新一季球衣及智利國腳山齊士加盟,轉會費35m歐元
2015年5月30日凌晨,阿仙奴再奪足總盃,雲加成為第二名攞有六次冠軍名譽的領隊
2015年6月29日晚上,簽得捷克國腳施治加盟,轉會費10.9m英磅
2015年8月2日晚上,對戰14次後,雲加首次擊敗摩連奴
2015年9月19日晚上,一球員一球證製造史丹福橋慘案,阿仙奴最後9人作戰下不敵車路士
風之將 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 12:19 PM   #815
鳳熾魂
God of Gamer
紅蓮の焔神

PSN  IDcastorwmh
我其實睇唔透d人,現家又想爺爺回來

鳳熾魂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 03:59 PM   #816
f2light
Crazy Gamer

重點在留言

f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 05:57 PM   #817
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: 風之將 查看文章
愛蛇唔抵幫了,睇到要班唔熟短傳既由龍門攻上去就火,今季好多失球都係咁黎,仲有就係次次領先都會變和係咩玩法
好好地教埋呢季就走啦,我當今季又完,唔相信可以好過今季李城同車
龍門猜 想人地條防線壓前 再大腳傳上去 第一次用係有效
但用得多就...

btw 永遠第一腳俾papa papa再長傳就失
一係被人係咁迫就求奇交

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 06:02 PM   #818
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
我其實睇唔透d人,現家又想爺爺回來
因為呢張圖

47 games stat

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-04-19, 06:13 PM   #819
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: 零式 查看文章
呢場有睇LIVE, 一個字講晒"廢"

進攻廢: 只係橫傳後傳,攻唔上,逼一逼就失誤
防守廢: 完全唔係人盯人, 你有你我有我

最後就係領隊廢
精湛調動
冇燕梳 調走中鋒同中場 出多2隻幻幻翼

此篇文章於 11-04-19 06:21 PM 被 Nelly 編輯。
Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-05-19, 10:40 AM   #820
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

引用:
精湛調動
冇燕梳 調走中鋒同中場 出多2隻幻幻翼
堅火滾...已經好多場臨尾無左2分

今年買左咁多有質素既人, 反而混亂

幾個月都好似仲未搵到標準陣式,出人又唔係睇狀態同能力...
真係快D收皮算了

舊 11-06-19, 11:05 AM   #821
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

https://www.arsenal.com/news/aubamey...d-club-captain

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-06-19, 12:25 PM   #822
f2light
Crazy Gamer

Travelling squad for Vitoria confirmed
Arsenal Media 05 Nov 2019

Unai Emery has selected an 18-man squad for Wednesday's Europa League game against Vitoria.

The match in Guimaraes will be our fourth fixture in Group F, which we are top of after three consecutive victories.

The travelling squad is as follows:

https://www.arsenal.com/news/travell...oria-confirmed

TEAM NEWS
Team news: The latest ahead of Vitoria (a)
Matteo Guendouzi
Here’s our team news update ahead of Wednesday's Europa League match in Portugal against Vitoria.

There were no injury issues from Saturday’s match against Wolves.

Therefore, with Reiss Nelson featuring for the under-23s on Friday, we currently have no first team squad players unavailable due to injury.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/team-ne...-ahead-vitoria

Emery and Bellerin on Vitoria, Xhaka: transcript
on whether they will be another vote on the captaincy…
UE - We have now Aubameyang, Hector, Lacazette and Ozil - they are the four captains, and first is now Aubameyang.

PRESS CONFERENCE
Emery and Bellerin on Vitoria, Xhaka: transcript

Unai Emery and Hector Bellerin faced the media in Portugal on Thursday ahead of our Europa League group-stage clash with Vitoria.

The pair discussed the match, Granit Xhaka and the captaincy - and you can read a full transcript below:

on recent negativity and a message for the fans...
HB - Well first of all, good evening everyone. It's been a tough couple of weeks in terms of the results but I always say that the good thing with football and at a club like Arsenal is that you have the chance to redeem yourself every two or three days. So we've been analysing and working hard in these couple of days that we've had and tomorrow we're looking to get back to winning ways and to get a positive atmosphere back into the dressing room. That's the message. We keep working, we keep trying hard to do our best and in this competition, we want to go far in it and it's important that we keep our heads straight.

on what he thinks of Vitoria after the first game…
UE - Good evening. It’s not an easy game, no. We played the first match against them and they showed us their capacity. Also, Portuguese teams are very organised, they have good players and every coach from Portugal I know is a very good coach. We are thinking, after the first result [in London] that was 3-2, that we know here it will be more difficult [as they will be at home].

on leaving Granit Xhaka out of the squad...
UE - Again, we can do one step more with him. He's not here today but also I think we need to take time with him, first to protect him and also to be calm and training with us every day. But I was speaking with him this morning and also I decided he's not one of the captains in our group and I decided that and I told him this morning.

on what Granit’s response was…
UE - He accepted my decision and also I told the captain and other captain my decision, we need to carry on and to focus on tomorrow’s match and Saturday’s match. I needed to take one decision, and now it is closed.

on how the Xhaka incident affected the dressing room and their reaction...
HB - Well, as I commented after the night of the game, I think sometimes it's hard to deal with your feelings. He knows he made a mistake but as a dressing room we all have to be together. These things happen and that's it, we all back him. He's playing his part now and we respect the players. We respect the decision of the coach and the club. For us, it's just to give him our love and care and for us, he is one of us, so we're just helping him get through it as well.

on if he was surprised by the Vitoria team’s quality…
HB - No, I wasn’t surprised at all because even though they lost the first two games in the group stage, we knew they were very tight games, and that [the opposition] had to score goals at the end or that they scored through set pieces. We knew they were a team with a lot of quality and very physical players, with quick and creative players at the top. We analysed the last few games they played, and knew it wouldn’t be easy. It was harder than some people expected, but we knew it and not every game will be easy. It was a hard game, and Pepe won it at the end with the free kick. Obviously we play away from home, they will have the home crowd, so we expect it to be harder but we are ready.

on why he decided to take the captaincy away...
UE - I think it's closed, that issue.

on whether they will be another vote on the captaincy…
UE - We have now Aubameyang, Hector, Lacazette and Ozil - they are the four captains, and first is now Aubameyang.

on Granit's comments on the abuse he has received and whether he has a future here...
UE - The future is Arsenal's club future, with the players that are here now and the coaches that are here. We have a match tomorrow, a very important match for us in the Europa League and then on Saturday in that way we need to take some decisions about some circumstances that are happening. I say to you what it is about Xhaka and now is for the match tomorrow and only that is my focus. Our focus is for tomorrow and then I think we need time because he is one of our players and we want to protect and respect him and also continue in our way. At the moment he's not in the group and my decision is as I said to you. Tomorrow's match is now the focus and the most important. I think we have a lot of work to do for to improve and for us to take confidence. We were speaking also - the team - this morning about our moment and also speaking about our match tomorrow, our match on Saturday and really expecting to play and looking forward to see the team again tomorrow and to see how we can respond against Vitoria Guimaraes away. And also because this competition for us is very important and if we win tomorrow we are going to be the first in the table. That's our target in this round, in the group and then to do something important in this competition.

on speaking to Xhaka about the issues he faced himself in the past…
HB - That was the situation with me, and as you can imagine it was really hard for me and it was the first time it happened to me and it was hard to deal with. I said to Granit that this is like in every walk of life, sometimes you are at the top, and the other time you are at a low. These are things you have to deal with. When these things happen to you, you have a whole squad to back you, and support you. That is what happened to me, all the players told me not to worry, to get my head down, train and do better, and people forget and forgive. It will be the same situation with him. I spoke to him when it happened and time heals.

on if this is a permanent or temporary decision on Granit and if Granit has asked to leave...
UE - I think we are speaking a lot about that and it's clear, there's not more words about that. The decision I have taken, and also I told him and I told the other captains and now we are continuing.Then the time is giving us the next matches, the next weeks and the next months, how we can continue with every player and with him also. But now our focus is on tomorrow, he is not here. We have other players and for me also it's very important that I respect a lot the competition and Vitoria Guimaraes and also we have on Saturday another important match. Our focus is only those two matches and I want to say to you also my decision. I told them. First Xhaka and then the captains and it's finished. For me, it's finished, that moment and that issue and his future with us is coming for the next weeks or the next months and now we need to be focused for tomorrow.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/emery-a...aka-transcript

此篇文章於 11-06-19 12:33 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-06-19, 12:59 PM   #823
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

星期三有歐霸 ?a
由手機版發出
Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-06-19, 01:49 PM   #824
f2light
Crazy Gamer

引用:
星期三有歐霸 ?a
由手機版發出

Arsenal: Why has Europa League kick-off time changed?
4 Nov Arsenal

The Estadio D. Afonso Henriques where Arsenal will take on Vitoria on Wednesday

Arsenal will play their Europa League group game against Vitoria SC at an unusual time on Wednesday, to avoid traffic congestion in Portugal.

The tie will be played at 15:50 GMT on 6 November - a day earlier than the other 23 fixtures taking place.

Portuguese rivals Braga host Besiktas at the Municipal Stadium on Thursday, 15 miles from Vitoria's home ground.

By moving Arsenal's game, Uefa hopes to ease pressure on Portuguese authorities and avoid busy traffic.

As well as moving the fixture a day earlier, the game is kicking off at an unusual time to avoid broadcasting clashes with the Champions League.

Europa League matches usually take place at either 17:55 GMT or 20:00 GMT on Thursdays.

Vitoria's group game with Standard Liege with also take place on a Wednesday, moving from 28 November to 27 November.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50291118

由手機版發出

此篇文章於 11-06-19 01:53 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-06-19, 10:24 PM   #825
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: f2light 查看文章
Arsenal: Why has Europa League kick-off time changed?
4 Nov Arsenal

The Estadio D. Afonso Henriques where Arsenal will take on Vitoria on Wednesday

Arsenal will play their Europa League group game against Vitoria SC at an unusual time on Wednesday, to avoid traffic congestion in Portugal.

The tie will be played at 15:50 GMT on 6 November - a day earlier than the other 23 fixtures taking place.

Portuguese rivals Braga host Besiktas at the Municipal Stadium on Thursday, 15 miles from Vitoria's home ground.

By moving Arsenal's game, Uefa hopes to ease pressure on Portuguese authorities and avoid busy traffic.

As well as moving the fixture a day earlier, the game is kicking off at an unusual time to avoid broadcasting clashes with the Champions League.

Europa League matches usually take place at either 17:55 GMT or 20:00 GMT on Thursdays.

Vitoria's group game with Standard Liege with also take place on a Wednesday, moving from 28 November to 27 November.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50291118

由手機版發出
居然係咁.

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.48 cloud 球會討論區 1000 12-14-15 10:06 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.45---(卡蘇拿梅開二度,槍手主場勝富咸2:0!!) cloud 球會討論區 1002 01-25-14 01:35 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.43---(作客紐卡素,高斯尼一箭定江山,助阿仙奴取得歐聯席位!!!##CLOSED##) cloud 球會討論區 1000 07-28-13 10:50 AM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.40--- 客勝紅軍兩球,迎來本季首勝 Irwin 球會討論區 1025 09-22-12 01:53 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.38---列納力撐雲加!?工廠奇跡拔刺 Irwin 球會討論區 1074 02-27-12 10:43 AM

現在的時間是 07:06 AM

手機版 | APP版