Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2011
文章: 1,503
雖然bbc david一早話借到, 不過等兩日先 official會唔會耐啲

NEWS
#HolaDani | Ceballos joins us on loan
Arsenal Media 25 Jul 2019
Login or register to play video
Spanish midfielder Dani Ceballos is joining us on a season-long loan from Real Madrid.

The 22-year-old made 13 La Liga starts for Real Madrid last season.

Head coach Unai Emery said: “We’re excited to see Dani join us. He is a talented player with big technical ability, creativity and precision.”

Dani joined Sevilla's youth system in 2004 at the age of eight, and went on to play for his hometown club, CD Utrera, and completed his development in Real Betis, where he signed his first professional contract in February 2014, while still a junior.

In July 2017, Dani signed for Real Madrid on a six-year deal, making his competitive debut a month later.

The central midfielder is also a Spanish international and won his first cap in September 2018, scoring his first goal for his country two months later.

The highly-rated creator also took part in this summer's European Under-21 Championship, scoring two goals as Spain lifted the trophy.

Dani will be wearing the No 8 shirt and will be available to make his debut at the Emirates Cup this Sunday. Tickets are available here.

You can get your Ceballos 8 shirts right here.

The deal is subject to the completion of regulatory processes.

Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/holadan...-joins-us-loan

#HOLADANI | CEBALLOS SIGNS ON SEASON-LONG LOAN
INTERVIEW
'This is a tremendously proud moment'
Dani Ceballos joined us on loan from Real Madrid on Thursday - and you can watch his first interview right here.

The Spanish midfielder discussed why he chose Arsenal, Hector Bellerin's influence, the role Unai Emery played and more.

Press the 'Play' button above to watch the interview and read on for a full transcript:

Dani, welcome to Arsenal. How does it feel to have joined us?

First of all, thanks very much. I’m really proud to be able to wear this shirt. I’m joining an historic Premier League side and it’s a step forward in my career.

There was some interest from other Premier League clubs in you. What was it about Arsenal that made you want to come here?

I knew I had the confidence of the coach, which was very important for me from the start. I was aware of the responsibility that wearing this shirt entails and it was a tremendously proud moment when I decided to join Arsenal.

How important was Unai Emery in your decision - and what has he told you about your role this season?

The coach was the turning point in terms of me joining this massive club. He’s a Spanish coach and he knows me from my time at other clubs. I’m really happy to be able to help Arsenal achieve our objectives.

What can a coach like Unai Emery bring to your game?

He’s a very tactical coach and I think that’s going to really help me to perfect my positioning. I think we’re both going to try our best to make me a better player.

Do you think the tactical side of the game is more important here in England?

Well, I know the Premier League because I followed it while I was in Spain. It’s a very tactical league but it’s also physical. I’ll need to adapt to the team but I can’t wait to get started. It’s really exciting.

Which players in particular are you looking forward to playing alongside and why?

I watched the pre-season games against Fiorentina and Bayern and we have lots of young players and players who already have a lot of experience. There is a good level so I’m looking forward to linking up with my team-mates and settling in as quickly as possible.

Did you speak to any of our players about Arsenal before signing?

Well, as you know there are Spanish players here like Nacho Monreal and Hector Bellerin. I get on really well with Hector away from football, on a personal level. I told him I was thinking of joining and he told me not to think twice because this is a great city and a great club and that I was going to have a great time. I can’t wait to see him and say thanks for his help in getting me here.

Yeah, and it will be important for you to have somebody you know here to help with your adaptation…

Yes, I have the coach – who is Spanish – and Hector, which will help me get used to life in London. I need to get used to what the club expects of me and adapt as quickly as possible because that will be vital if I’m to be successful at this club.

It’s a season-long loan spell - what do you hope to achieve in your time here?

Well, I’ve not spoken to my team-mates yet so we’re not sure of what the objective is, but obviously I’m coming here to give everything I have. Nobody will be able to question that because from the very first day I pull this jersey on I’ll give everything I’ve got. We’ll try to achieve the club’s objectives.”

- Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/tremendously-proud-moment

此篇文章於 07-25-19 11:25 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-25-19, 09:55 PM   #653
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,809
後防穿曬隆
由手機版發出
半人馬-RigiL- 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-25-19, 11:53 PM   #654
f2light
Crazy Gamer

David Ornstein

已認證帳戶

@bbcsport_david
9分9 分鐘前
更多
After Dani Ceballos arrival, Arsenal will next announce William Saliba. #AFC interest dates back to autumn, formalised Feb/Mar. Late Tottenham approach caused delay + was considered but 18yo stuck to initial choice & signed 5yr deal. Loan back non-negotiable condition #ASSE #THFC

6 replies 21 則轉推 56 個喜歡
回覆 6 轉推 21 喜歡 56

#SALIBASIGNS | WILLIAM'S A GUNNER!
NEWS
'The history, the badge... it made my mind up'
William Saliba joined us from Saint-Etienne on Thursday - and you can watch his first interview right here.

The French defender revealed why he chose us over Tottenham, what Matteo Guendouzi told him and why he'll be spending this season on loan in Ligue 1.

Press the 'Play' button above to watch the interview and read on for a full transcript:

William, welcome to Arsenal. How does it feel to have signed for us?
Well, first of all, it's a massive pleasure to sign for a really, really big English club. This is the biggest club in England for me, so it was an easy decision. I didn't think twice about signing here, so I'm really happy.

We know that you had a choice between us and our rivals, Tottenham. What was it about Arsenal that made you want to come here?
Well, the history, the badge... since I was little, I've been watching Arsenal play in the Champions League and so on, and there are a lot of French players who have come through here. So that really helped me to make my mind up.

You're obviously only at the start of your career, so how did you react when you heard that Arsenal were interested in signing you?
Yeah, it's always nice, but you have to keep working when you hear that a club is interested in signing you. You have to keep working; that's what I'm doing and I'm proud to be signing here.

Did you speak to any of our players about Arsenal before signing?
Yeah, I spoke to Matteo [Guendouzi]. I even bumped into him at a funfair in Paris, and that's where I told him that Arsenal wanted to sign me! He gently advised me to come here and explained what it was like.

Obviously, you'll be spending this season back at Saint-Etienne. Tell us why that was so important to you.
Well, it was important first of all because I wanted to prove myself for another year at Saint-Etienne, before I come to try and establish myself here at Arsenal. This is a big club, and when you come here, you need to be ready. So I'm going to try and have a great season with the club that developed me in order to be ready for Arsenal.

Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/history...t-made-my-mind

此篇文章於 07-26-19 05:16 AM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-26-19, 01:11 PM   #655
蛋撻王子
God of Gamer
功德完滿

註冊日期: Mar 2007
文章: 11,953
https://www.facebook.com/85942381554...365172&sfns=mo

路過擺低
高拿仙納

舊 07-27-19, 01:03 AM   #656
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2008
文章: 4,970
引用:
作者: 半人馬-RigiL- 查看文章
後防穿曬隆
由手機版發出
市場中堅缺貨
阿仙奴又冇錢
頂硬上啦唯有

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-27-19, 11:13 AM   #657
kennif
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2007
文章: 1,484
引用:
作者: Nelly 查看文章
市場中堅缺貨
阿仙奴又冇錢
頂硬上啦唯有
買咗喇, 借返出去姐嘛

舊 07-27-19, 05:55 PM   #658
f2light
Crazy Gamer

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
·
8m
Arsenal have reached an agreement with Lille to sign Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe for ~€80m, paid by instalments to fit #AFC budget. 5yr deal, agent agreement still needed but set to be closed in next 24/48hrs. Napoli also have agreement with #LOSC but agent rejected proposal

updated
引用:
作者: f2light 查看文章
Reyes R.I.P

確定走:
Club announces released players list
Arsenal Media 07 Jun 2019
Emirates Stadium

Our thanks and best wishes go to the following players whose contracts end with us on June 30:

Petr Cech
Stephan Lichtsteiner
Aaron Ramsey
Danny Welbeck

https://www.arsenal.com/news/club-an...d-players-list

確定來:
Last Updated: 02/08/19 9:45am

CONFIRMED: Nicolas Pepe - The 24-year-old has joined for £72m.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/nicolas...record-signing

CONFIRMED: Gabriel Martinelli - Arsenal have confirmed the signing of the 18-year-old Brazilian.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/gabriel...elli-join-club

CONFIRMED: Dani Ceballos - Arsenal have signed the midfielder on loan from Real Madrid.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/holadan...-joins-us-loan

CONFIRMED: William Saliba - Arsenal have completed the signing of the centre-back from Saint-Etienne on a long-term contract. He has been loaned back to the French club for the 2019/20 season.
https://www.arsenal.com/news/salibas...liba-join-club

可能來:

Last Updated: 03/08/19 11:50am

Kieran Tierney - Arsenal are expected to make a new offer for the Celtic left back over the coming days, according to Sky sources (Aug 2). Arsenal are closing on an agreement with Tierney after restructuring their £25m offer (Daily Mail, July 31). Arsenal are increasingly confident a deal for Tierney is edging closer (July 27); Neil Lennon says Celtic have not received a third bid from Arsenal for Tierney (July 26); Arsenal have reopened talks with Celtic over a £25m deal for Tierney (The Sun, July 26); Napoli fear they are leaving the way clear for Arsenal to snatch the Celtic left back (Sun, July 23); Meanwhile, Arsenal have decided against making a further move for the Scot after having a third bid rejected (Daily Record, July 23).

Wilfried Zaha - Everton want to sign the forward and will hold talks over a deal this week. Zaha's preference remains a move to Arsenal, but Crystal Palace are refusing to sell Zaha to the Gunners unless their £80m valuation is met (July 24); Arsenal have not given up on signing the Palace forward and one source has told SSN they will make another bid this week (July 22); The Ivory Coast international has not been involved in Palace's launch of next season's away kit (Daily Express, July 12).

Philippe Coutinho - Arsenal have launched an unlikely bid to try and sign the Brazilian on loan from Barcelona (Sun, Aug 3)

Everton Soares - Arsenal are closing in on the £36m signing of the Brazilian as an alternative to Zaha (Star, July 20); The Brazil star has fuelled rumours he could join Arsenal this transfer window after dropping two transfer hints on social media (Mirror, July 19); Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign the Brazil forward in a £36m transfer from Gremio (The Sun, July 17).

Nicolo Zaniolo - The Gunners will rival Spurs and Juventus for the 20-year-old Italy international who plays for Roma (Calciomercato, July 14).

Ruben Dias - Arsenal have reignited their interest in the Benfica defender (Daily Mail, July 13).

Ryan Fraser - Bournemouth are prepared to let the Scotland international leave for free at the end of next season instead of selling him summer (Daily Express, July 12); Arsenal are interested in Fraser, 25, as an alternative to Zaha (Sunday Mirror, July 7). Bournemouth have put a £25m price tag on the winger (Daily Mail, June 20); Bournemouth chief executive Neill Blake insists a new contract offer remains on the table for the Scotland forward (Sky Sports News, June 15).

Mario Lemina - The midfielder has given Arsenal hope of signing him this summer by stating he does not want to play for Southampton next season (France Football, July 11).

Lucas Vazquez - Arsenal have made a £27m offer for the Real winger (Sport, July 2); Unai Emery wants to bring the forward to the Emirates this summer (Don Balon, June 20).

Jarrod Bowen - Arsenal are preparing a move for Hull's £12m-rated forward (The Sun, July 2).

Keita Balde - Arsenal are among the clubs monitoring the Monaco winger, with the Senegal international keen on a move to the Premier League (Sky Sports News, June 29).

Dominik Szoboszlai - Arsenal 'are eyeing a deal for Red Bull Salzburg's wonderkid (Daily Mirror, June 20).

Tiemoue Bakayoko - Arsenal, Manchester United and PSG are interested in signing the France midfielder from Chelsea (RMC Sport, July 9)

Julian Weigl - Dortmund have slapped a £27m price-tag on the midfielder as Arsenal continue to monitor his situation in Germany (Daily Mirror, June 28).

Dan-Axel Zagadou - The defender has told Dortmund he wants to leave - paving the way for the Gunners to make their move (Daily Mirror, June 28).

Alexis Claude-Maurice - But the Arsenal and West Ham target says he wants to join Monchengladbach this summer (Sky Sports News, June 19).

Presnel Kimpembe - Arsenal are interested in the PSG defender, who could be available for transfer if the Ligue 1 champions complete a deal for de Ligt (Soccerlink, June 19).

Yannick Carrasco - Arsenal's hopes of signing the Belgian have been boosted as the winger's relationship with Dalian Yifang appears to be on the rocks (Daily Mail, June 22).

Valentino Lazaro - Arsenal are close to missing out on the signing of Austria international as Inter have jumped the queue with a £16m bid (Daily Record, June 15).

Hakim Ziyech - Ajax will seek just over £30m for their Morocco winger this summer. The 26-year-old has been linked with Arsenal (Daily Mirror, June 15).

Thomas Strakosha - Lazio have valued their Albania goalkeeper at £44.5m. The 24-year-old has been linked with both Arsenal (Il Messaggero, via Football.London, June 15).

Reinier Jesus - Arsenal are preparing an offer for the highly rated Flamengo midfielder, 17, a Brazil U17 international (Tuttomercatoweb, via Talksport, June 15).

Ivan Perisic - The Croatian will be allowed to leave Inter this summer for a fee of around £35m. There has previously been interest in Perisic from Manchester United and Arsenal, but as yet no bid has been submitted by a Premier League club. (Sport Italia, June 14)

Markus Schubert - The Arsenal target is poised to join Schalke (Daily Mail, June 18); The Gunners will reportedly complete the signing of the German goalkeeper on a free transfer in the next few days (The Independent, June 13; Daily Star, June 15).

Franck Kessie - Arsenal could seal a deal for the AC Milan midfielder for £30m, but will face competition from Spurs and West Ham (The Sun, June 11).

Dennis Praet and Joachim Andersen - Arsenal's raid for the Sampdoria duo has been rejected, with the Serie A club requesting £50m (The Sun, June 11); Arsenal have been told they must pay at least £44m for the pair (Daily Star, June 8); The Gunners reportedly launched a double £37m bid for the Sampdoria duo (Daily Star, June 4).

Jordan Veretout - The midfielder looks set to snub a late swoop from Arsenal in order to take Napoli's offer (The Sun, June 11); The Fiorentina player is likely to join Napoli in a €22m deal, but Arsenal are interested in making a late snatch (CalcioMercarto, June 1).

Thomas Meunier - Despite the Gunners having held talks over a £20m move for the Belgian, they fear it could fall through due to their failure to qualify for the Champions League (Mail, June 4); Arsenal manager Unai Emery has made personal contact with the right back in an attempt to convince him to join the Gunners ahead of Manchester United. (Mirror, June 2).

Ozan Kabak - Arsenal are monitoring the 19-year-old Stuttgart defender who has a £13.2m release clause (Daily Mail, June 1).

Eder Balanta - Arsenal have been offered a cut-price £4m deal for the Basel defender as they look to add more options for next season (The Mirror, June 1).

Mariano Diaz - Arsenal have been offered the Real striker in a cut-price deal (The Mirror, July 10).

可能走:

Laurent Koscielny - Unai Emery says he is "fighting" to keep Koscielny at the club (July 31). Rennes have reignited their interest in Koscielny (July 31). The Frenchman's exit edged ever closer after manager Unai Emery said he only wants players who want to be at the club; the defender is ready for a legal showdown with Arsenal after being told to take a 50 per cent pay cut (Sun, July 19). Koscielny faces showdown talks and being docked pay after he refused to go on Arsenal's pre-season USA tour (The Sun, July 18); Arsenal are open to letting Laurent Koscielny leave the club provided their valuation is met, Sky Sports News understands (July 16); Nacho Monreal has urged the Frenchman to end his Arsenal strike and lead the Gunners into the new season. Arsenal are set to open disciplinary proceedings against the Frenchman after he refused to join the club on their pre-season tour of the USA, according to Sky sources. The Frenchman has gone on strike following a bitter row over a new contract (Daily Mirror, July 12); The Arsenal captain refused to travel with the squad on their pre-season tour to the United States. Sky Sports News understands Koscielny wants to return to France and has asked Arsenal to release him from his contract, which has one year remaining (Sky Sports News, June 11).

Alex Iwobi - The Arsenal forward has admitted he may look to leave the club if they sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace (July 21).

Eddie Nketiah - The Gunners youngster could be sent out on loan this summer, with Bristol City leading the chase for the 20-year-old (The Sun, July 14).

Carl Jenkinson - Crystal Palace have reignited their interest in Arsenal's full back to replace Aaron Wan-Bissaka - and could land him for just £5m (Sun, July 20). West Brom are in talks with Arsenal over a deal to sign defender Carl Jenkinson, Sky Sports News understands (Sky Sports News, June 20).

Lucas Torreira - AC Milan are preparing a bid in the region of £4.5m to sign Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira on a two-season long loan with a view to make it permanent for around £25m Sky in Italy understand (June 27); Meanwhile Torreira insists he is happy at Arsenal and has heard nothing of the supposed transfer interest from Milan (Daily Mirror, June 27): Arsenal midfielder Torreira wants to leave the Gunners this summer and join Milan. The Rossoneri want to take the Uruguayan on a two-year loan with an option to buy (Sky Italia, June 26).

David Ospina - The goalkeeper is reportedly leaving to join Napoli for £3.5m (The Sun, June 17).

Granit Xhaka - Atletico Madrid will launch a move for Arsenal midfielder if they are unable to strike a deal with Real Madrid for Marcos Llorente (AS and The Sun, June 19).

Mesut Ozil - The German has no desire to leave Arsenal this summer despite not being guaranteed first-team football under Unai Emery. Fenerbahce are interested in the 30-year-old, but is not keen on a move to Turkey (Bild, July 17).

Ozil is set to stay at Arsenal next season as the club's plan to offload their top earner stalls (Daily Mail, June 28); Arsenal are stepping up their efforts to sell the Germany midfielder (The Sun, June 15). However, Ozil could outlast manager Unai Emery at the Emirates, Raphael Honigstein told the Transfer Talk podcast.

Calum Chambers - The Gunners are also expected to entertain offers for Calum Chambers, following an impressive loan spell at Fulham and the defender could be of interest to some Premier League clubs (Football.London, June 8).

Shkodran Mustafi - The German defender has reportedly been made available for transfer with AC Milan believed to be interested (Football.London, June 7).

Sead Kolasinac - The full-back is reported to be of interest to Barcelona as a back-up player (The Sun and Daily Express, June 5).

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang - Manchester United have made a £62m bid for the Arsenal striker (Sun, July 19).

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette - Arsenal will offer the duo over £200k-a-week each over fears their in-demand strikers might leave. (The Sun, June 15).

Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Mustafi - Unai Emery 'has had enough of underperformers' and names Mkhitaryan and Mustafi as potential casualties along with Mesut Ozil (Daily Mirror, May 31).

Jordi Osei-Tutu - Celtic are tracking Arsenal youngster Jordi Osei-Tutu with a view to loaning the full-back next season (Scottish Sun, June 9).

Reiss Nelson - The England U21 winger insists breaking into the Arsenal team is his "main goal" after a season on loan at Hoffenheim (Sky Sports News, June 15).

Hector Bellerin - The Arsenal right back is wanted by Atletico Madrid, with the Gunners being offered former Sevilla player Vitolo as a sweetener (Mirror, June 22)

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ansfer-rumours[/url]

此篇文章於 08-03-19 09:25 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-30-19, 12:11 PM   #659
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

註冊日期: Jan 2003
文章: 3,776
Kieran Tierney & Ryan Fraser

如果成事就好

另外拿卡友賽傷出...

此篇文章於 07-30-19 12:20 PM 被 零式 編輯。
零式 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-31-19, 11:13 AM   #660
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: kennif 查看文章
買咗喇, 借返出去姐嘛

本身中堅位都災情嚴峻

賀定 希臘馬夫 受傷
張伯斯 高斯尼 入雪櫃
梅屎
papa 成日5黃停賽

引用:
作者: 零式 查看文章
Kieran Tierney & Ryan Fraser

如果成事就好

另外拿卡友賽傷出...
hope we can get pepe

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-31-19, 12:05 PM   #661
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

引用:

本身中堅位都災情嚴峻

賀定 希臘馬夫 受傷
張伯斯 高斯尼 入雪櫃
梅屎
papa 成日5黃停賽

hope we can get pepe
繼續以攻代守,繼續歐霸XDDDD
由手機版發出
舊 08-01-19, 02:02 AM   #662
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
作者: 半人馬-RigiL- 查看文章
繼續以攻代守,繼續歐霸XDDDD
由手機版發出
應該聽日confirm nicolas pepe

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-01-19, 06:00 PM   #663
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

引用:
應該聽日confirm nicolas pepe
其實佢係乜水, 竟然咁貴?

中堅真係死穴...無個似樣...
賀定重傷完有無上年水準都係未知數
希臘仔又係消防員 (返1放2)
張伯斯, 真係勁就唔駛降班啦
高斯尼, 失望
PAPA, 比較正常
細妹, 寧願踢少個

今季有前無後, 打死擺就

舊 08-01-19, 10:22 PM   #664
半人馬-RigiL-
Game Master

引用:
其實佢係乜水, 竟然咁貴?

中堅真係死穴...無個似樣...
賀定重傷完有無上年水準都係未知數
希臘仔又係消防員 (返1放2)
張伯斯, 真係勁就唔駛降班啦
高斯尼, 失望
PAPA, 比較正常
細妹, 寧願踢少個

今季有前無後, 打死擺就
見到咁樣真係嘔血XDDD
由手機版發出
舊 08-01-19, 11:32 PM   #665
f2light
Crazy Gamer

此篇文章於 08-04-19 09:44 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-01-19, 11:40 PM   #666
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
其實佢係乜水, 竟然咁貴?
上季突然大爆發既o靚仔
全季 22球 11助攻 神射手排第2

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-01-19, 11:49 PM   #667
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

此篇文章於 08-05-19 11:46 AM 被 Nelly 編輯。
Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-02-19, 08:35 AM   #668
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

Club record deal...希望唔係象牙海岸謝男神二世

另外講起最貴, 大家有冇印象雲加最後一年係轉會市場最後一日, 出價9000萬以上羅致當時效力摩納哥的 湯馬士 林馬
交易因為最後一日"唔夠時間"而失敗收場成為笑話, 林馬亦坦然表示失望

一年後馬體會以破球會記錄7000萬羅致他, 但係踢唔出水準...........其實有無可能搵返佢呢

此篇文章於 08-02-19 07:46 PM 被 零式 編輯。
零式 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-02-19, 10:10 PM   #669
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ys-neil-lennon

些路迪領隊: 阿仙奴開價未達標, 價錢上不會讓步

即係有機, 豪埋比佢啦

舊 08-03-19, 02:00 AM   #670
f2light
Crazy Gamer

此篇文章於 08-04-19 09:43 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-03-19, 10:41 AM   #671
kennif
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2007
文章: 1,484
https://arseblog.news/2019/08/confir...izan-belgrade/

簽來托麼

舊 08-03-19, 01:08 PM   #672
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

引用:
Club record deal...希望唔係象牙海岸謝男神二世

另外講起最貴, 大家有冇印象雲加最後一年係轉會市場最後一日, 出價9000萬以上羅致當時效力摩納哥的 湯馬士 林馬
交易因為最後一日"唔夠時間"而失敗收場成為笑話, 林馬亦坦然表示失望

一年後馬體會以破球會記錄7000萬羅致他, 但係踢唔出水準...........其實有無可能搵返佢呢
西甲證明咗佢水就唔好回頭啦
只係慶幸果陣簽咗美羊 唔係佢

pepe
24歲 象牙國 里爾轉會加盟 根本係謝雲奴劇本嚟

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-04-19, 09:20 PM   #673
f2light
Crazy Gamer

此篇文章於 08-04-19 09:46 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-05-19, 11:44 AM   #674
Nelly
Ultimate Gamer

Nelly 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-06-19, 03:18 PM   #675
f2light
Crazy Gamer

David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
Fee agreed between Arsenal & Bordeaux for Laurent Koscielny is up to €5m max. Medical as we speak, contract needs finalising. #AFC hope to sign a centre-back + retain Kieran Tierney interest despite injury. Carl Jenkinson to Nottingham Forest talks advanced #FCGB #CelticFC #NFFC
3:12 pm · 6 Aug 2019·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...36848509415425

David Ornstein

已認證帳戶

@bbcsport_david
跟隨 跟隨 @bbcsport_david
更多
Highly-rated 20yo striker Eddie Nketiah set to leave Arsenal on season-long loan. Bristol City among a number of clubs in talks to sign England youth int’l. Currently no firm offers for defender Shkodran Mustafi & he wants to stay - but foreign teams have longer to do a deal #AFC

上午2:16 - 2019年8月6日
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...68280699248641

David Ornstein

已認證帳戶

@bbcsport_david
跟隨 跟隨 @bbcsport_david
更多
Significant interest in Nketiah from abroad as well as domestic clubs

上午2:38 - 2019年8月6日
https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...73747550908416

Phil Hay

@PhilHay_
跟隨 跟隨 @PhilHay_
更多
Another possibility emerging for Leeds United - 20-year-old prospect Eddie Nketiah at Arsenal. Understand he's being considered if the club opt to take an out-and-out forward over Ryan Kent. #lufc

上午2:22 - 2019年8月6日
https://twitter.com/PhilHay_/status/1158669763859701760

由手機版發出

此篇文章於 08-06-19 06:23 PM 被 f2light 編輯。
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.48 cloud 球會討論區 1000 12-14-15 10:06 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.45---(卡蘇拿梅開二度,槍手主場勝富咸2:0!!) cloud 球會討論區 1002 01-25-14 01:35 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.43---(作客紐卡素,高斯尼一箭定江山,助阿仙奴取得歐聯席位!!!##CLOSED##) cloud 球會討論區 1000 07-28-13 10:50 AM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.40--- 客勝紅軍兩球,迎來本季首勝 Irwin 球會討論區 1025 09-22-12 01:53 PM
兵工廠 阿仙奴 Fans Club Vol.38---列納力撐雲加!?工廠奇跡拔刺 Irwin 球會討論區 1074 02-27-12 10:43 AM

現在的時間是 10:29 AM

手機版 | APP版