舊 08-10-13, 04:34 AM   #1
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
God of War director Cory Barlog returns to Sony Santa Monica

http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/9/4606...y-santa-monica

Former God of War game director Cory Barlog has returned to developer Sony Santa Monica, the studio he left in 2007 after serving as director of God of War 2 and initial designer of God of War 3. On the official PlayStation Blog, Barlog outlines the path that led to his return to Sony Santa Monica and hints at his next "freaking huge" project.
"What am I working on, you ask? Good question. Sadly, I cannot tell you...yet," Barlog wrote in a lengthy PlayStation Blog entry. "But I can say that it is freaking huge, and it will live up to the standards that I helped establish here at SMS. We're putting together a team as I type this, an Ocean's 11 kind of thing. We are searching the world high and low for the best of the BEST to come and be on the ground floor of this endeavor."
After leaving Sony Santa Monica in 2007, Barlog went on to work with filmmaker George Miller, director of the Mad Max franchise, to develop on a game based on the series. He also worked with Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios and most recently with Crystal Dynamics on an unannounced project. Barlog left Crystal Dynamics in April, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Sony Santa Monica released God of War: Ascension earlier this year and continues to release content for the game. The studio is also working with developer Ready At Dawn on PlayStation 4 game The Order: 1886. At Comic-Con, screenwriter Michael Angeli told Polygon he's working with the God of War developer on an all-new unannounced project.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-29-14, 08:30 PM   #2
王小虎
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2002
文章: 7,807

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ving-expanding

搬竇離開Santa Monica,去左洛杉磯機場LAX附近,咁會唔會改名...新office面積更大,比舊office大四五倍,可以容納motion capture studio,其他獨立製作公司的office,仲有地方再擴充(已經250人)。暫時已公佈的新games只係同Ready at Dawn聯手製作的The Order 1886同另外一隻獨立製作Everybody's Gone to Rapture。
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-30-14, 08:28 PM   #3
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,127
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...comment-943096
引用:
"Nope! We will still be Santa Monica Studio! Our name is who we are
and Playa Vista is still relative to the region of Santa Monica."

"Someone mentioned Playa “Vita” Studios, that is some good humor"
安安 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
徵:God of War 4: Ascension DC 97 買賣專區 4 03-31-13 02:30 AM
[PSN]Datura - Santa Monica 黑暗風神秘第一身支援PS Move (可用DS3) 觸手歷險遊戲 (支援3D) - 香港中英韓文版5月8日發售 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 17 05-29-12 10:34 PM
God Of War II nakakula 攻略及心得交流區 25 11-15-07 12:11 PM
[PS2]God of war Q頭 電視遊戲討論版 4 07-23-05 03:21 PM

現在的時間是 05:19 PM

手機版 | APP版