GN00508771
The One
我係早見廚~有意見嗎

註冊日期: Sep 2004
文章: 25,367
3DS Friend Code4897 6540 2372
PSN  IDKYOK12JP
無關緊要既消息一則

DigiTimesは22日、中国の経済誌Economic Daily Newsに掲載されたニュースとして、PlayStation 4の部品の製造は4~6月に行われ、その部品は7~9月に組み立てられるだろうと伝えています。

PlayStation 4の部品製造には電源部品としてDelta Electronics、コネクターとしてCheng Uei Precision Industry(Foxlink)、温度関係の部品としてFoxconn Technologyが参加し、部品の出荷はQ2(4月~6月)に行われるとのことです。

そして、本体の組立はFoxconn ElectronicsとPegatron Technologyが担当し、Q3(7月~9月)に行われるだろうとしています。

Fate/GO ID 335,820,884
GN00508771 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 02:39 AM   #104
廢人
The One

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 20,548
>我真係未見過有人插WiiU外型同Classic controller抄襲

唔好意思
依部我覺得連插都晒氣

現在於名單的人仕為: comxxxxxxjp,xenxxxxxx??86
廢人 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 11:42 AM   #105
ZEROBO
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2005
文章: 452
PSN  IDx360
XBox Live GamertagHK360
當年ps3己是一台半完成品 .... 但當年發佈己有實機外型 ... 今次的ps4 ... 可能是叫ps3完全體版 ...
ZEROBO 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 11:56 AM   #106
MO
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2005
文章: 8,539
引用:
作者: 月牙火介 查看文章
個人立場,wiiU現在連插嘅價值都沒有
咁PSV呢....
MO 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 12:01 PM   #107
square-enix
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2004
文章: 3,668
PSN  IDSQ-EN_HK
XBox Live Gamertagsquare-enix2061
引用:
作者: ZEROBO 查看文章
當年ps3己是一台半完成品 .... 但當年發佈己有實機外型 ... 今次的ps4 ... 可能是叫ps3完全體版 ...
咁講, 講PS1 超完美完全究極進化體版都OK
我覺得外形未公開, 應該有數個造型商議中, 同埋MS又未行動, 外形留翻E3俾人睇保持焦點.
square-enix 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 12:35 PM   #108
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...hida-interview
PS4: Sony's Shuhei Yoshida on why there was no box at the launch event

The president of Sony's worldwide studios talks about the vision behind the PlayStation 4, and his favourite games of last year

Waiting game: Sony's Shuhei Yoshida hopes the PlayStation 4 will bring greater immediacy. Photograph: Frank Franklin II/AP

Sony's PlayStation 4 launch event on Wednesday has drawn excitement, criticism and curiosity from the gaming community. While some were intrigued by the company's vision of a powerful PC-like console at the centre of a broad range of connected devices, others were frustrated by the lack of a physical product reveal, and by the familiar range of games on offer.
Stage-managing the development and roll-out of the console is Shuhei Yoshida, Sony's head of worldwide studios. A vital cog in the PlayStation R&D machine since the very beginning, Yoshida is a passionate gamer and habitual tweeter, providing a human face to the corporate edifice that is Sony.
I got chance to talk to him on Thursday, in his last interview of the day before returning from New York to Tokyo. Here's what he had to say.

During the conference on Wednesday, Andrew House [Group CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment] talked about how the PS4 was designed in conjunction with developers. This reminded me of PlayStation 1 and how Sony went around the world visiting studios and gathering opinions. Were you consciously returning to that way of doing things?
It's interesting you ask that – and yes, when you look at it that way, we did a similar thing to when we made PS1. We kind of stopped doing that in later years, but this time, we made a conscious decision. Kaz Hirai instructed our development studio to be part of the hardware and platform group for PS4 and PS Vita in 2008. And also SCEI brought in Mark Cerny – who has been our longest partner, all the way back to the Crash Bandicoot days – as the system architect for PS4. He has had some part in the PS Vita development as well.
The initial brief from Kaz was, take the ideas and desire from game developers both internally and externally to create the new hardware. Yes, in retrospect, that is similar to our approach with PlayStation 1.

What were the fundamental things that developers were asking for? From chatting to a few studios it seems social connectivity was a key element, but then the PC-like architecture has also been mentioned… Were these the two most common requests?
Yes, I can say that. Development on PS3 was very hard because of the unique architecture, so we made the decision use a more popular architectures so developers would be able to use the same tools and engines, and make a seamless move to PS4 – that was a big focus. They also wanted a larger amount of system memory as well!
Connectivity was a big area, both between players and between devices. Developers are very far ahead in thinking how they can use different platforms and social network services with console games – we thought yes, that's what we want to do as well. These things can be done on the game side, but as with any other network features, gamers don't want to have to set-up lots of different accounts when they play different games. We wanted to provide these features from the system side so that people only have to download the application once, allowing them to connect their iOS and Android handsets to PS4. It's an additional option for developers to create their own dedicated applications on these devices, but I expect more developers will choose to use our app as it's so easy.

It was interesting to see the indie game designer Jonathan Blow on stage at your event. How important is it to you to support smaller studios?
I believe it's very important for the platform to have a wide variety of developers making things that are unique and creative. We're shifting our platform more and more to the digital side – PS4 will be similar to PS Vita in that every game will be available as a digital download, and some will also be available as a disc. The Witness will be a digital release and because of the flexibility of the digital distribution scheme, we can have more small games that might be free or available for a couple of dollars, or different services like free-to-play or subscription models.

On that subject, I really expected you to announce a "Spotify for games"-type service, allowing gamers to sign up and pay a monthly fee to access as many titles as they like. Is that something we can look forward to?
As more and more services and contents become available digitally, we'll have more of an option to create attractive packages. So hypothetically we can look at different models – like a cable TV company. We could have gold, silver or platinum levels of membership, something like that. We can do subscription services when we have more content – especially now that we have the Gaikai technology available. With one subscription you have access to thousands of games – that's our dream.

What are you hoping to see from developers for launch?
From the first-party standpoint we want to have titles that show the unique capabilities of the hardware – that's part of our remit. In terms of the number of titles, we don't control third-party publishers, but they've been working on PS4 games for a long time. I expect many games – that's what we hear from our external development teams! It's not our role to pile on lots more titles.

How do you think developers will embrace your five guiding principles of PS4 gaming?
These five key principles were the things that developers wanted – they're avid gamers too. They want simplicity and immediacy – it gets frustrating if you have an hour to play and have to spend half of that updating your game. We want to eliminate all of that. Our internal teams are the harshest critics of what we do – so we made immediacy the focus.

Some pundits say that consoles are dead or dying, that there's no need for dedicated games machines when we have smart TVs and tablets. How do you answer that?
They need headlines! And they want us to say "no, consoles are important" so they can write more stories! Seriously, unless we show something unique and amazing, consumers won't be interested in dedicated hardware because they can play on devices they already own. So if the experience on PS4 is not greater than tablet, why bother? It's our responsibility to provide that, with the hardware and system features as well as game development. The game experience is not just playing, it's talking about games, it's watching other people play - that's all part of the enjoyment and we wanted to make that easier. It's like Media Molecule said – they want to make creativity easy for everyone. well, in the same way, we want to make sharing great moments of gameplay easier.

Sony has been criticised for not actually showing the PlayStation 4 at the launch event. Was this because you wanted to save something for E3 or because you still have six different prototypes on your desk and can't decide between them?
[Laughs] We have not finalised the hardware yet and decided not to try to get it finished in time. Also, it's a long time from February to launch, we have to design our communication in phases. Our focus here was to show some games and talk about the key principles – we wanted to save the unveiling of the actual console.

But is the design of the final console important to Sony? Is it a major consideration?
I think if you asked different people within our company that question, you would get different answers! I was criticised when I said, why bother show the case? Who cares? Some said I was disrespecting people's curiosity – I apologise for that. But as a game developer, I'm much more into how the games work, and the controller is crucial for us developers – without the input device we can't make games of the best quality. A box is a box to us! But yes, I appreciate that it's symbolic, people want a games console to look good so they can be proud of owning it and of course our hardware design team are working hard on that.

This whole idea of removing the barriers to content seems to be a vital one. People can just switch on a TV and watch a programme, but deciding to play a game can be an arduous process of finding it, downloading it, downloading updates … Do you think that can all be consigned to the past?
Absolutely. Yes. I find myself spending more time playing Vita games and I think part of the reason for that is it's immediate. I can stop at any time without quitting and it's instantaneous to start again. I don't have to quit out or reboot. It's wonderful. That's one part of immediacy – the other is waiting for downloads. That's ridiculous, that's crazy! We want to get out of this madness with PlayStation 4. The games are big, they're 50GB; download isn't instantaneous. So we're making purchase available from any device, so when you're at work, you can spend a couple of moments looking at PlayStation Store and choosing a game, and straight away it starts to download at home. It may take a couple of hours but that's okay because you're still at work.
Also, similarly to progressive download on some movie services, you don't have to wait for all the data to download before you start playing. Once you have the minimum amount of data downloaded you can begin the game, and while you play, the remaining data downloads. It takes some engineering input from developers so we're talking to the community. We're evangelising it.

We've seen a lot of familiar brands – it seems that shoot-'em-ups and driving games are still dominating. But I love games like Journey and Tokyo Jungle – how important is it that you ensure developers can explore offbeat concepts?
I love these kinds of games! My top three favourite games last year were Journey, Tokyo Jungle and Sound Shapes. They're wonderful games. I spend lots of times tweeting about these games – I wish more people knew about them! What we're doing with PS4 is we're trying to serve the right content to the right people. So Sound Shapes and Tokyo Jungle might not be for everyone, but there are certain people who love those types of games – once we know you like games like Tokyo Jungle, when a game like that comes out, we can push it onto your main screen, and suggest you try it – that's what we mean by personalisation. We want more games like this on PSN, but these games have to reach the right people in order to be successful. We want to use our network services to achieve that.

If you need any ideas for Tokyo Jungle 2, I have a lot.
(Laughs) Well you know, the beauty of these games is that we never make sequels – there will be no Journey 2, I don't think. These developers tend to want to do new things.

In a year's time, what will the PS4 gaming experience look like?
In a couple of years I'd like to be playing PS4 games on all my devices, with the main experience on the big screen, and smaller sections on mobile screens … It will all be connected.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 12:47 PM   #109
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

文章: 58,240
http://chinese.engadget.com/2013/02/...ecs-not-final/
http://chinese.engadget.com/2013/02/...tation-4-4ktv/
http://chinese.engadget.com/2013/02/...ansfer-to-ps4/

引用:
Sony 美國主管 Jack Tretton「希望」PlayStation 4 的發售價格不會高於 US$599,稱產品的最終規格仍未確定
由 Sanji Feng 於 2 days 之前發表

Sony 美國主管 Jack Tretton 今天在接受 All Things D 採訪時表示 PlayStation 4 的「最終規格和設計仍在開發」,這樣看來我們早些時候所看到的 AMD 美洲虎八核心 64 位元 x86 處理器、由 18 個運算單元組成、每秒可處理 1.84 萬億次浮點運算的 Radeon GPU 以及 8GB GDDR5 記憶體等規格到最終上市時可能還會有變化呢。

同時 Tretton 還稱他「希望」PlayStation 4 的發售價格不會高於 US$599(PlayStation 3 發表時兩個版本的價格分別為 US$499 和 US$599),而在談到為什麼今天 PlayStation 4 的「真身」沒有出現時 Tretton 表示「大多數用戶在使用主機時眼睛其實都是在看著螢幕」,所以說他們決定在發表會時把重點放到螢幕中所顯示的內容之上。

當被問及何時才能看到真正的主機時 Tretton 表示「在現在到正式發表的這段時間內人們會有很多機會看到主機的真面目」,Sony 只是決定「不在第一場發表會上讓它亮相」而已。此外在早些時候 SCE 總裁吉田修平也曾向我們確認「最晚在 E3 時」我們就能動手玩到 PlayStation 4 的真機了,算一下的話就是在 6 月 13 日以前,大家好好期待一下吧。
引用:
SCE 總裁吉田修平:PlayStation 4 可以播放 4K 影片,但暫時還不能玩 4K 遊戲

SCE 總裁吉田修平(Shuhei Yoshida)今天在接受 Joystiq 採訪時確認 PlayStation 4 將可以播放以 4K 解析度錄製的影片,不過暫時還不支援 4K 遊戲。在之前的 CES 2013 上 Sony 曾大力推廣自己旗下的 4K 產品(平井一夫在接受我們訪問時可談了不少),現在看來他們似乎有些要調整節奏的意思。畢竟對首批(今年聖誕假期左右)購買 PlayStation 4 的消費者來說,擁有 4K 電視的估計還是少數吧。
引用:
現有的 PSN 遊戲將無法在 PlayStation 4 上使用,存檔也不行

在 PlayStation 4 的發表會上 Sony 已經確認由於架構不同的關係(PlayStation 3 為 PowerPC,PlayStation 4 為 x86)PlayStation 4 將不會有原生向下相容 PS3 的能力,而現在 SCE 總裁吉田修平(Shuhei Yoshida)又為我們帶來了一個不好的消息,那就是現有的 PSN 遊戲也將無法在 PlayStation 4 上使用。

不過在發表會上原 Gaikai 主管 Dave Perry 曾表示會設法從雲端串流 PlayStation 1 / 2 / 3 的遊戲到 PlayStation 4 主機之上,按照吉田修平的說法 Sony 會致力於改善伺服器端和雲端的服務,以求為用戶帶來更多經典的遊戲。但他同時也指出這會是一個「長期計畫」,所以大家就先耐心等一等吧。

neo2046 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 12:49 PM   #110
HI_Ricky
God of Gamer
深山人士

註冊日期: Sep 2009
文章: 5,518
PSN  ID封左塵....
XBox Live Gamertag封左塵....
當年2005 公布PS3 時 有樣睇又如何?
咪又係假野..
心水清就知呢D格局 根本放唔入

http:/www.machouse.hk
https://www.facebook.com/machouse2004/
另回收/維修各類特殊,開發,除錯 用途主機,可以PM 我
寵物用品 零售 http://www.applecare.com.hk
HI_Ricky 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 12:58 PM   #111
廢人
The One

文章: 20,548
>咁PSV呢....

好少少
畫面強化版psp
我買佐首批水機
到依家得2隻psv game
部機入面有1x隻psp game

現在於名單的人仕為: comxxxxxxjp,xenxxxxxx??86
廢人 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 01:00 PM   #112
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/09/tos...4k-resolution/
Toshiba Runs A Game Demo At 4K Resolution

Mark Serrels
Share 4 Discuss 12 Bookmark

The hype over at Gizmodo right now is all about 4K televisions and the incredible clarity the extra 4096×3072 resolution brings to your viewing experience. I haven’t seen a 4K TV in action yet, so I’m finding it a little difficult to visualise, but I also have another concern — most consoles games at the moment don’t run AAA titles at 1080p, what kind of horsepower will be required to make games run at 4K? This video shows a demo running from a souped up PC, running at the full res…

Of course it’s pretty much impossible to see the real impact of this on your relatively low-res monitor, on YouTube, but the possibilities of a resolution massively beyond that of 1080p is simultaneously intriguing and terrifying. Will games always be playing catch-up? That would be my main issue.

I simply don’t believe that even the next generation of consoles will be able to run games at that resolution. And there’s also the issue of the cost — Sony’s 4K TV will set you back $25,000. Most likely it’ll be a while before this tech is truly mainstream. It will also take time for mainstream gaming to catch up.
But for now, I suppose, we can just imagine.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 03:17 PM   #113
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
好多野想知,但有排都未到機箱XD
now_loading 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 03:46 PM   #114
MO
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2005
文章: 8,539
引用:
作者: chunmanx 查看文章
其實我想知platinum 有咩game比ps4?
就如ricky所講的4k mgr?
定係行cloud的bayonetta 1?
我其實想玩新世代機的platinum games

最理想就係sony比人選有冇backward compatability
有粒cell就多100美金咁
咁就皆大歡喜
任天堂頭四代機都冇backward compatability啦
因為冇得玩ps3遊戲而唔買ps4
係咪有點本末倒置?
何解唔直接買部ps3?
唔通你想要ps3 game upscale上4k?
唔係話4k未流行
電視貴得滯買唔到咩?

行返pc架構我諗到個好處
就係d出埋pc版的誇平台game
可以好輕鬆做埋個高質素的ps4版來
第時可能變左[PS3,XB360,WiiU,PC,PS4]
對ps4冇backward compatability又在開頭冇乜新game出時
會係一個好強大的助力
platinum games同SONY關係唔多好.
你睇bayonetta 360版同PS3版....
MO 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 04:12 PM   #115
強化人間ですの~★
鋼の救世主ですの!
↘ルルティエ

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 10,484
Nintendo Switch ID8445-2408-9599
3DS Friend Code4768 8206 2595
PSN  IDTrombeElzam
XBox Live Gamertagtrombeningen
引用:
《潜龙谍影》(合金装备)系列制作者小岛秀夫对最近发售的《潜龙谍影崛起 复仇》赞许有加,也许这将是他与白金游戏工作室创造出来的全新游戏系列。

在最近的采访中,小岛同时认为“白金工作室”与“世界级的工作室行列”仅仅差了一步之遥(差在技术层面,后文有解释)。

“因为《潜龙谍影崛起 复仇2》(MGRR2)已经在我脑海中了,我也确实考虑过它的存在,我确实想继续制作它,”小岛说道,“如果真的有续作的话,绝对必须和“白金工作室”合作,我不认还会有其他工作室胜任这个工作。”

当然,我创作的前提是《MGRR2》出来以后,它必须要有市场,能够获得销量,这就意味着我不用操心这个系列,我会好好弄自己的《合金装备:原爆点》,那样我会感到很轻松,做自己想做的,在这里,他透露自己关于两个游戏的意图。

坦白的说,我做游戏有25年了,这款游戏(《潜龙谍影崛起 复仇》)第一次移交给“白金工作室”的时候,完全是一团糟,而如今这游戏竟然能够被他们弄成这样,真是让人感到欣慰。

白金能够做出质量很优秀的游戏,这毋庸置疑,但是对于时间与计划掌控的不好,小岛笑着说道,我之前就对他们阐明:为了能够在全球顺利按时发售,你们不能仅仅保证产品质量,你们的时刻表也必须到位,这次他们总算按时完成了作业,我想连神谷英树本人都会感到惊讶的。

当谈到两家工作室的关系时,他说:“说实话,白金小组在动作游戏方面非常有天赋,他们比其他任何队伍都强,我个人非常喜欢他们,现在他们还能准时完成作品了,这点很重要。”

唯一我觉得他们欠缺的就是些许更好的技术,所以如果有下次合作的话,我会让他们使用 FOX 游戏引擎( FOX engine),或者他们使用自己开发出来的下一代游戏引擎,我也不确定,但这是下次合作的一个重点。

如果他们连技术层面都进一步优化了的话(游戏引擎),那么他们就已经步入了“世界级的工作室行列”。
定係你地想咁?

Apple Mobile Device Support 加入同伴了!
Apple Software Update 加入同伴了!
MobileMe 加入同伴了!
Apple Application Support 加入同伴了!
Apple Software Update 召喚了 Safari!
Apple Software Update  召喚了 iPhone軟體!
C85 count
強化人間ですの~★ 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 05:07 PM   #116
square-enix
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDSQ-EN_HK
引用:
作者: MO 查看文章
初初整HD GAME, 可能SEGA優惠佢整較易開發X360版, SEGA自己就純移植, 結果SEGA自己都中招, 唔可以單純由X360版移植變劣化, 之後VANQUISH/MGRR跨平台明顯一致好很多.
square-enix 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 06:04 PM   #117
月牙火介
God of Gamer
《kofire》

註冊日期: Oct 2002
文章: 8,966
3DS Friend Code3093 7346 4244
XBox Live Gamertagkofire
引用:
咁PSV呢....
曾經有,
現在已接近沒有~

舊 02-24-13, 08:53 PM   #118
GN00508771
The One
我係早見廚~有意見嗎

註冊日期: Sep 2004
文章: 25,367
3DS Friend Code4897 6540 2372
PSN  IDKYOK12JP
年末に発売が決まったソニー・コンピュータエンタテインメント(SCE)の新型ゲーム機「プレイステーション(PS)4」。現行機「PS3」の登場から7年ぶりとなるが、PS3と同じブルーレイディスク(BD)ドライブを採用するなど性能の高さを強調せず、他の機器との連携などの多彩なサービスをアピールした。初代PSからの“スペック至上主義”は一段落した形で、ソニーグループの総合力が問われる形になりそうだ。

今回の発表でSCEは、PS4の“心臓”にあたるCPU(中央演算処理装置)の性能やメモリーの容量を飛躍的に高めてさらに美しい映像を生み出したものの、さほど強調していない。SCEの広報部は「(PS3とPS4の)CPUを単純に比較する数字は出していない。PS4は確かにPS3の後継機だが、PS3も並行して売っていく」と話す。

..........吓?

Fate/GO ID 335,820,884
GN00508771 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 09:04 PM   #119
八仙果
God of Gamer
youtube 頻道

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 17,244
Wii U IDeightsin88
Nintendo Switch ID3414-6520-7624
3DS Friend Code1762 2635 0638
PSN  IDeightsin88
XBox Live Gamertageightsin88
wink

引用:
作者: GN00508771 查看文章
年末に発売が決まったソニー・コンピュータエンタテインメント(SCE)の新型ゲーム機「プレイステーション(PS)4」。現行機「PS3」の登場から7年ぶりとなるが、PS3と同じブルーレイディスク(BD)ドライブを採用するなど性能の高さを強調せず、他の機器との連携などの多彩なサービスをアピールした。初代PSからの“スペック至上主義”は一段落した形で、ソニーグループの総合力が問われる形になりそうだ。

今回の発表でSCEは、PS4の“心臓”にあたるCPU(中央演算処理装置)の性能やメモリーの容量を飛躍的に高めてさらに美しい映像を生み出したものの、さほど強調していない。SCEの広報部は「(PS3とPS4の)CPUを単純に比較する数字は出していない。PS4は確かにPS3の後継機だが、PS3も並行して売っていく」と話す。

..........吓?
我想就像 PS3 發售後,
PS2 一直都賣緊,到近來才停止生產。

PS4 發售後,PS3 水尾可能還有新版也說不定,
就像 PS2。

[ 歡迎讚好 八仙果遊戲頻道,只要跟 TV games 有關的,都想跟大家分享,多多指教 ]
fb:https://www.facebook.com/myTVgames/
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoF...bwIuJXg/videos

PSN ID 收集區:[這裡]
| Switch ID 收集區:[這裡] | Xbox One ID 收集區:[這裡]

此篇文章於 02-25-13 01:34 AM 被 八仙果 編輯。
八仙果 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 10:35 PM   #120
chunmanx
God of Gamer
我ge代號係風

文章: 6,588
PSN  IDndswii
引用:
唔算唔好ge
只係唔想幫佢開發game啫
所以就係奇怪個list竟然有白金在
可能真係mgrr2
引用:
作者: 強化人間ですの~★ 查看文章
定係你地想咁?
mgrr都已經很好架勒喎
小島都重嫌唔夠班

JUS/chunmanx/0902 8082 1037
大亂鬥/STAN/4983-4349-6279
chunmanx 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 10:48 PM   #121
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

唔關事,係Sega port得差啫,自此之後Platinum Games全部PS3 Game自己做返,PS4用PC 架構更加無問題啦

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...iggest-failure
Platinum Games calls Bayonetta on PS3 its "biggest failure"

In an interview with Edge, Platinum producer Atsushi Inaba confessed that the studio denied handling the PS3 port of Bayonetta, opting to instead pass it off to an in-house team at its publisher, Sega.
"The biggest failure for Platinum so far, the one that really sticks in my mind, is that [Bayonetta] port," lamented Inaba. "At the time we didn't really know how to develop on PS3 all that well, and whether we could have done it… is irrelevant: we made the decision that we couldn't. But looking back on the result, and especially what ended up being released to users, I regard that as our biggest failure."
Platinum did learn from this and began developing its later titles like Vanquish, Anarchy Reigns and the upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PS3 in-house.
"One thing I will say is that it wasn't a failure for nothing," Inaba explained. "We learned that we needed to take responsibility for everything. So on Vanquish we developed both versions in-house."

引用:
唔算唔好ge
只係唔想幫佢開發game啫
所以就係奇怪個list竟然有白金在
可能真係mgrr2

此篇文章於 02-24-13 10:53 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 10:49 PM   #122
square-enix
Ultimate Gamer

PSN  IDSQ-EN_HK
引用:
唔算唔好ge
只係唔想幫佢開發game啫
所以就係奇怪個list竟然有白金在
可能真係mgrr2
有佢個名意味著佢用自己公司名義作為第三廠出PS4 GAME(結果出唔出係後話)
白金可能就像當年LV5咁, 出在名有技術有IDEA之後就自己造自己發行.
square-enix 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 11:30 PM   #123
hinasaki
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 421
引用:
作者: 八仙果 查看文章
我想就像 PS3 發售後,
PS2 一直都賣緊,到近來才停止生產。

PS4 發售後,PS3 水尾可能還有新版也說不定,
就像 PS2 mini。
PS3 水尾新版咪PS3 Super Slim 上年九月出左喇
hinasaki 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 11:43 PM   #124
野孩子
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 415
當日公布PS4時第一個感覺係 點解會用返PS3既字體做Logo
如果而家話PS4同PS3並行 甘PS4呢個Logo設計係可以理解
野孩子 目前離線  
舊 02-24-13, 11:45 PM   #125
TCS_disable
God of Gamer
我有車車~

註冊日期: Jul 2005
文章: 19,347
引用:
作者: 野孩子 查看文章
當日公布PS4時第一個感覺係 點解會用返PS3既字體做Logo
如果而家話PS4同PS3並行 甘PS4呢個Logo設計係可以理解
睇下會唔會夠膽死整到 PS4 同 PS3 版同時出
TCS_disable 目前離線  
關閉主題

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
PlayStation 4 2013年年末商戦に発売 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 999 02-23-13 09:38 AM
[業界] PlayStation Conference / Gamescom 2012 | 今晚 01:00 am neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 48 08-15-12 03:14 AM
Gundam Expo 2007 (14/12-01/01) KIM 收藏品討論版 46 12-23-07 12:33 AM
[飲食新聞] (中國)上海部分羊肉燒烤實為貓肉 01-01-2006 up Abale~姬絲汀小美 飲食版 14 01-08-06 11:39 AM
高達世紀展05+模型挑戰賽+GUNDAM WAR大賽---26/12-01/01 KIM 收藏品討論版 86 01-02-06 09:27 AM

現在的時間是 02:53 PM

手機版 | APP版