( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
PlayStation Experience 2015 | 5-6 Dec, San Francisco

PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

Deep breath: PlayStation Experience is officially a go for 2015! The epic two-day PlayStation community event is back, relocating to sunny/foggy/windy San Francisco this December 5th and 6th.

What can you expect this year? For starters, a ton of hands-on time with 2015 and 2016’s biggest games, plus a front-row seat for major PlayStation announcements. Plus some of those patented PlayStation surprises you’ve come to expect.

We’ve also heard your feedback regarding ticket prices, and I’m happy to announce that we’ve been able to make PlayStation Experience a little more affordable for 2015. Early birds who register before September 20th will get a discounted rate of $60 for the full two-day pass, while supplies last. After September 20th, regular two-day tickets will go for $75, with one-day passes going for $45 (Saturday only) and $40 (Sunday only).

Tickets are on sale now. When ordering tickets, we strongly recommend registering with your PlayStation Network ID for… well, reasons that aren’t exactly clear to me at this point. But I’m told it’ll all make sense come December!

We’ve also heard your feedback regarding ticket prices, and I’m happy to announce that we’ve been able to make PlayStation Experience a little more affordable for 2015. Early birds who register before September 20th will get a discounted rate of $60 for the full two-day pass, while supplies last. After September 20th, regular two-day tickets will go for $75, with one-day passes going for $45 (Saturday only) and $40 (Sunday only).

Tickets are on sale now. When ordering tickets, we strongly recommend registering with your PlayStation Network ID for… well, reasons that aren’t exactly clear to me at this point. But I’m told it’ll all make sense come December!

For those traveling from out of town, we’ve secured a select number of discounted hotel rates at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis for $249 per night, the Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown for $209 per night, and the Hilton San Francisco for $179 per night.

Also, for all you Street Fighter fans out there, the Capcom Cup will be held at PlayStation Experience this year as a one-day special event open to all attendees on Sunday, December 6th! As the final culmination of the 2015 Capcom Pro Tour, the official Street Fighter eSports league, the Capcom Cup will feature 32 of the world’s best players competing for the title of “Street Fighter World Champion” and a shot at the massive $250,000 prize pool.

Additionally, the Capcom Cup VIP Package is available for those who purchase a two-day or Sunday-only pass and want the ultimate Capcom Cup experience! Package includes:

• Premium front area seating at the event
• Capcom goodie bag
• Exclusive access to the Capcom Cup after party, hosted by Twitch and Showdown.gg

For more details on the Capcom Pro Tour and Capcom Cup, be sure to check out their official website.

So that’s the scoop. In time, we’ll have lots more details on PlayStation Experience publishers, developers, games, and much more. PlayStation Experience 2014 was one heck of a show — hope you can join us this year!

blog.us.playstation.com

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[業界] [E3 2015]訂定YouTube及Twitch的直播channel等睇E3 2015|#2各大Press Conference完整重溫 IDGAF 電視遊戲討論版 268 06-20-15 03:30 PM
「PlayStation® 春日電玩祭2015」誠邀各會員率先試玩 2015 年最新 PS4 大熱作品 GreenTea 電視遊戲討論版 105 03-14-15 12:50 PM
The New Xbox Live Experience [19/11 Worldwide] david 電視遊戲討論版 3 10-10-08 07:52 AM
[3 MAY] 陳柏宇 ~ First Experience (CD+DVD) W!LL Neo Music UNIVERSE 5 05-14-07 09:58 AM
[ARTICLE] The experience of a lifetime KKH 照相館 2 08-27-06 01:38 AM

現在的時間是 02:34 AM

手機版 | APP版