Star Trek The Next Generation (1987):
Michael "Worf" Dorn
Marina Sirtis (ME1 Matriarch Benezia)

House of Saddam:
Shohreh Aghdashloo

其他:
馬田辛
Seth Green (ME1 Joker)
Keith David (ME1 Admiral David Anderson)

雖然識唔晒, 但陣容真係唔弱喎~~
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-11-09, 01:16 PM   #158
王小虎
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2002
文章: 7,807
雜誌新scans,都幾多新資料
http://www.allgamesbeta.info/2009/12/mass-effect-2.html

Voice actors video

此篇文章於 12-11-09 01:34 PM 被 王小虎 編輯。
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-12-09, 12:17 PM   #159
王小虎
God of Gamer

Sentinel class video
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-13-09, 12:19 PM   #160
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 28,498
Trailer of a Trailer......

完整版會嚮12月22日於xbox live公開
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-09, 08:31 PM   #161
王小虎
God of Gamer

Mass Effect 2 Collectors' Edition contents pictured
http://www.rpgsite.net/news/534/mass...-pictured.html
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-09, 08:34 PM   #162
12號四分衛
Game Master

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 2,066
XBox Live Gamertagqbgabe12
引用:
作者: ahleung 查看文章

雖然識唔晒, 但陣容真係唔弱喎~~
直情係堅呀 好多Scifi star! 突然興趣大增好想玩

此篇文章於 12-14-09 08:40 PM 被 12號四分衛 編輯。
12號四分衛 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-09, 08:41 PM   #163
subzero
Game Master

註冊日期: Mar 2007
文章: 3,309
PSN  IDSubzeroHK
嗚~ 無 PS3 版~

Dragon Age 都有 PS3 版, 到底 Bioware 收左 MS 幾多錢.. haha

白金完成
Killzone 2 / Dead Space / Resident Evil 5 / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / inFamous / Call of Juarez: BiB / Demon's Souls / Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 / Uncharted 2 / Borderlands / Fallout 3 / The Saboteur / Darksiders / Army of Two: 40th Day / Dante's Inferno / MAG / FF13 / Mafia 2 / Red Dead Redemption / Medal of Honor / Dead Space 2 / Killzone 3 / Heavy Rain / LA Noire / BRINK
subzero 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-09, 09:36 PM   #164
yKS
Banned
PIMP

註冊日期: Feb 2002
文章: 3,337
PSN  IDAngelus01
XBox Live GamertagAngeluz01
引用:
作者: subzero 查看文章
嗚~ 無 PS3 版~

Dragon Age 都有 PS3 版, 到底 Bioware 收左 MS 幾多錢.. haha
係sony比左好多錢叫bioware出埋DAO既PS3版至真
yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-09, 11:44 PM   #165
subzero
Game Master

註冊日期: Mar 2007
文章: 3,309
PSN  IDSubzeroHK
引用:
作者: yKS 查看文章
係sony比左好多錢叫bioware出埋DAO既PS3版至真
hahaha 所以話呢, 凡事都有兩面睇~ ME2 唯有玩 PC version.
隻 Dragon Age 都未玩.

白金完成
Killzone 2 / Dead Space / Resident Evil 5 / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / inFamous / Call of Juarez: BiB / Demon's Souls / Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 / Uncharted 2 / Borderlands / Fallout 3 / The Saboteur / Darksiders / Army of Two: 40th Day / Dante's Inferno / MAG / FF13 / Mafia 2 / Red Dead Redemption / Medal of Honor / Dead Space 2 / Killzone 3 / Heavy Rain / LA Noire / BRINK
subzero 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-15-09, 12:57 AM   #166
kakajit
Game Master

註冊日期: Aug 2008
文章: 2,242
唔同O既...呢隻unreal engine , bioware 可能要搞多D野先得 , 咪唔做ps3版
kakajit 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-15-09, 01:00 AM   #167
yKS
Banned
PIMP

PSN  IDAngelus01
引用:
作者: subzero 查看文章
hahaha 所以話呢, 凡事都有兩面睇~ ME2 唯有玩 PC version.
隻 Dragon Age 都未玩.
想過話買pc版算因為點都平過部360

但個spec話要sp3或以上
yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-16-09, 10:20 PM   #168
ryankam16
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 797
PSN  IDryankam16
忍唔住要開番隻1出黎玩多次
ryankam16 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-16-09, 10:54 PM   #169
yKS
Banned
PIMP

PSN  IDAngelus01
引用:
作者: ryan0221 查看文章
忍唔住要開番隻1出黎玩多次
最衰部ps3就到期如果唔係就有錢買新360玩ME2
yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-17-09, 01:00 PM   #170
王小虎
God of Gamer

Mass Effect 2 cinematics to feature ‘Interrupt System’
http://www.thelostgamer.com/2009/12/...errupt-system/

引用:
Today during a demonstration of Bioware’s upcoming sci-fi RPG Mass Effect 2, Adrian Cho, Producer for the title, revealed details regarding a new quick time event element within the game.

Within the cutscenes in Mass Effect 2, players will note the traditional dialogue wheel yet the developer has introduced a new ‘Interrupt’ system allowing for the cinematics to become more “dynamic and visceral” states Cho. He continues “You’ll see in the lower right-hand corner a little icon that pops up. Throughout the game there are going to be these opportunities for players, and when they pop up if the players quick enough, and pulls the left or right trigger, you’ll be able to see something unique you’re able to pull off.”

This is set to allow those players that find the cutscenes to be lengthy at times, to become more involved in the gameplay.
Another interview
http://polygamia.pl/Polygamia/1,9533...Effect_2_.html

引用:
Some time ago you said that Mass Effect 2 will come on two DVDs. Will we have to swap them, or will the game just install from one and play from the other?

I don't know the specifics of how you can install one disc or the second disc, and this might be more of a Microsoft kind of question, but the game is huge. We realized that we can't put it on one disc so we put it on two discs. But we also figured out the most logical way to do it so it wouldn't be inconvenient to players.

Like a dramatic cut, and "to be continued, insert dics 2"?

No, it will be at logical chapter stops. We don't want people flipping back and forth, like every time they go to a planet. We try to keep those contained. The game is divided into chapters, but there is a free branching aspect as well, where you can go wherever you want.

Will you release any DLC linking the first and second game? It was two years, so some people might not remember everything.

I can't talk about the details yet, but there's definitely some DLC that will tie the two together.
And will we see it before the release of Mass Effect 2?

After, very soon after.

Will we have any day 1 DLC, like with Dragon Age?

Yes, we will have content available. We can't say yet what it is, though.

Will the DLC be more like Dragon Age? Will we hear a signal coming from outer space saying "If you want to help me, please buy some stuff from us"?

Again, the DLC plan hasn't been fully announced yet. But there is a lot more variety, from new weapons, new armor, new sidequests to big expansion packs. So there will be a wide variety of things. And we really want to reward fans of Mass Effect, so there will be a lot of bonus content provided in the form of DLC.

Will I be able to play new DLC if I finish the game? In Mass Effect 1, I had to come back to the previous save.

I can't comment on that. You asked lots of good questions that I can't talk about for now.

Will the loading be quicker in the retail version? It was quite long in the debug version.

There's actually a lot of loading that we don't see. But any time we're transitioning from a major area to another, we see some a bit longer loads. But it's still a developer build. We've shorted the time of disc loading in general.

You said that we'll get some bonuses if we transfer our character from Mass Effect 1. But our statistics won't be transferred, so what will the bonuses be?

The new skill tree doesn't match one to one with the old one. Basically, if you level up completely to level 60, we definitely want to give you a reward. There will be a kind of a tactical advantage. But beyond that, we can't say for now.

You said that Mass Effect 2 is the best game that BioWare ever did. What about Dragon Age? What did it lack?

Dragon Age was a very good game that took a long time to produce. The reason we thing that Mass Effect 2 is actually the best game that we've made is that our best games are always ahead of us, and we're able to take all that we've learned from one game and put it in the next title. So of course when Mass Effect shipped, the developers of Dragon Age were able to see what we did well and what we did wrong and factor it in the development. When Dragon Age shipped, we were able to use that experience when working on Mass Effect 2. The great thing about Mass Effect 2 is that we've tried to take the best stuff we've done and cut all the excessive stuff that we don't need. It is much more of a polished experience than Mass Effect 1. I'm sure that by the time Dragon Age 2 comes out, they will be able to take all that we've learned from the first one and make that game so much better.

You've heard the Polish localization. Do you like the Polish voices?

Before I came on this tour, I haven't actually seen or heard the localized versions. The quality of the performance is just as engaging as the English one. That's so great about modern storytelling. Sometimes you don't even have to understand the language, but if they communicate through the tonal changes of the voice, that's what a good voice actor comes in.

What did the inspiration for the Illusive Man come from?

For all those shadowy characters in thrillers, there is always someone behind the scenes who knows a lot, is a broker of intelligence, is a few steps ahead. Like in Blade Runner, in terms of chess, is able to anticipate his moves a few steps ahead.

Like the Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files?

Yes. We definitely wanted to have a feel of Mad Men, some of it was inspired by Anderson Cooper, a CNN correspondent, and the personality was taken from all of these Hitchcock movies, from The X-Files. It's a mixture of all those different elements.

Dragon Age had this advertising campaign focused on sex and violence. Are you planning on something similar for Mass Effect 2? Any rockstar, any songs?

Dragon Age was a very different piece altogether. People are already familiar with the Mass Effect brand so the message is very different. I think some of the DLC, we have an incredible marketing campaign, and I think they'll be releasing something very exciting this week. Then you'll get a sense of the marketing campaign. Maybe less Marilyn Manson or whatever, but it will blow you away.

Mass Effect is a very cinematic game. Ubisoft has made the Assassin's Creed: Lineage film, are you thinking of making something similar, a short Mass Effect movie?

We're always exploring different media for expanding the Mass Effect universe. So far the games have focused on the story of Commander Shepard, but in other media, like comics or novels, it might be different. In terms of animated movies or something even bigger, we're always looking at the options. I'd definitely like to see that happening.

When you look at the work of other studios, is there anything that catches your interest, as a developer of Mass Effect?

We were actually inspired by some of the old 80s PC games. There were lots of good ideas there we were inspired by. As for current games, we looked a lot at first-person shooters. Not so much for RPG elements, but to help us tune and tweak the feel of Mass Effect. But there was nothing quite like it on the market. There is a shooter aspect to it, but also the RPG aspect and a fantastic science fiction setting. If you combine all of that together, you can see a bit from here and a bit from there, but as a whole it's something new. The biggest inspiration for Mass Effect 2 was actually Mass Effect 1. We tried to improve upon it in every way.

Mass Effect had a very Star Trek-like feel. Will Mass Effect 2 continue this, or will it have more of a Star Wars: Episode II feel?

It's interesting you make that Star Trek connection. At least for the planet side quests, we wanted them to feel like Star Trek away team missions. You explore the planet, go down, sometimes you meet interesting cultures and species, sometimes you just blow stuff up. So in a way there are some aspects to it that are similar to Star Trek. I think thematically too, there is a lot of interesting things that the original Star Trek did when it was airing back in the 60s, the idea of having a multicultural society.

Does Mass Effect 2 have a similar vibe or are you adding more darker stuff?

You don't really lose that, but I'd say it's a deeper experience. And there are elements that remind me of Blade Runner or Aliens. The experience is richer, I guess. You don't lose the away team missions from Star Trek, but everything on top of it is so different, just like the new Star Trek movie is different, but the core idea is the same.

When looking at the new build of Mass Effect 2, I managed to see a message "Log in to Cerberus Network", press Y. What is Cerberus Network?

Can't talk about it, sorry.

The social.bioware.com site is linked with Dragon Age. Will we see similar social networking features in ME2?

Can't talk about this either, I'm sorry.

When will we learn more about Cerberus Network and the whole social network integration? This year, next year?

Hopefully soon.

Will we get any Xbox Dashboard avatar awards for playing Mass Effect 2? Like a costume, a helmet, Normandy?

Again, I can't talk about that, but I can say that we plan to support a lot of the online stuff. Whatever we had in Mass Effect 1 in terms of this kind of integration, we are definitely going to support in the second game.

There is one more thing I have to ask you. Jay Watamaniuk said during PGA that Mass Effect 2 is coming out for the 360, PC and probably PS3. So, how probable is it?

Well, we've spent the past 2 years working just on the 360 and PC versions.

But if BioWare and EA want to release Mass Effect 2 on PS3, there wouldn't be any legal problems, in terms of IP rights? Microsoft cannot do anything about it?

We definitely want to give as many people as possible a chance to play the game. The Unreal engine is cross-platform. I think maybe the only platform it doesn't work on is the Wii.
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-18-09, 02:32 PM   #171
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

Joystiq.com頭90分鐘試玩報告
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/17/ha...st-90-minutes/
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-19-09, 04:06 PM   #172
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

http://kotaku.com/5429915/mass-effec...reens/gallery/

此篇文章於 12-19-09 04:09 PM 被 ahleung 編輯。
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-22-09, 11:45 AM   #173
王小虎
God of Gamer

Infiltrator class
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-22-09, 01:11 PM   #174
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
Mass Effect 2 The First 12 Minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFajRU4xAVI

引用:

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-23-09, 12:34 AM   #175
王小虎
God of Gamer

CG Trailer full version (3:13)
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[Xbox360] Mass Effect 2 - 最強宇宙探險攻略區 (劇透請spoiler) ~~頭POST新增攻略VIDEOS~~ david 攻略及心得交流區 35 05-12-10 02:59 PM
Mass Effect (by bioware) [已售] neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 151 01-18-10 10:44 PM
Mass Effect Galaxy ahleung 手提遊戲機討論版 4 06-30-09 10:22 AM
Mass Effect to Land on PC in May 2008 imgahou PC電腦遊戲討論版 6 06-01-08 08:24 PM

現在的時間是 10:33 AM

手機版 | APP版