主題工具 顯示模式
舊 11-16-06, 03:49 PM   #1
sarawang
Banned

註冊日期: Nov 2006
文章: 13
recommend good english book

On the Road
On The Road, the most famous of Jack Kerouac's works, is not only the soul of the Beat movement and literature, but one of the most important novels of the century. Like nearly all of Kerouac's writing, On The Road is thinly fictionalized autobiography, filled with a cast made of Kerouac's real life friends, lovers, and fellow travelers. Narrated by Sal Paradise, one of Kerouac's alter-egos.

On the Road点击下载

Lolita下载
sarawang 目前離線  
舊 11-16-06, 05:34 PM   #2
BeBop
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jun 2003
文章: 3,733
I can't believe you don't have the notion of "stream of consciousness" in the review, read it, didn't like it, the style is interesting, I guess I just didn't like that period of time...
BeBop 目前離線  
舊 11-23-06, 05:12 PM   #3
sarawang
Banned

註冊日期: Nov 2006
文章: 13
Things always have two sides. Young people as you and I ,especially these who were born after the 1980's may think this book hard to read just because of the strange style , the abtract thought and unfamiliar words used by the author. However, if you ignore all these , you could find the teenagers's view towards life ,sex , war and ideal of that time were interesting. you could also find the losting ,degenerating and wondering people just the shadow of ourselves to some extent.
sarawang 目前離線  
關閉主題

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[ETC] 《遊戲機實用技術》2007年8B·9A合刊經已到港 岸邊露伴 電視遊戲討論版 462 07-25-07 03:11 PM
蝦你老實真係咁好睇?????? 亍 ◣ Neo Entertainment TREND 51 07-02-03 01:53 AM

現在的時間是 01:44 PM

手機版 | APP版