返回   Games Animation Forum > GAF區 > 電視遊戲討論版

回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 05-16-14, 01:56 AM   #1
IDGAF
The One

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 31,554
Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》| PC、PS4、Xbox One、PS3、Xbox 360 | 2014年11月20日推出(今次去喜馬拉雅山打土皇帝!?)

今次去喜馬拉雅山打土皇帝!?

我係由Far Cry 3先開始接觸呢個系列,
之後買返Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon同埋Far Cry 2,
宜家差隻Far Cry 1 HD就齊晒成個系列了吧?

Far Cry 4 arrives November 18th on current, last-gen consoles and PC

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/15/far-cry-4/

Amidst talk of its 2014 financials, Ubisoft hid a sliver of information that will please fans of open-world, first-person shooters: Far Cry 4 exists, and it's coming out this year. Ubisoft Montreal -- with the help of developers at Red Storm and the company's other dev shops in Toronto, Kiev and Shanghai -- is bringing the title to PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 18th in the US, and on November 20th in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. In the fourth installment of the franchise, players will roam the mountainous terrain of Kyrat, a region of the Himalayas with a "despotic self-appointed king."

Folks who pre-order the shooter will snag a free upgrade to its Limited Edition, which packs a set of three single-player missions dubbed Hurk's Redemption, along with Hurk's harpoon gun. Ubisoft says its goal is for Far Cry 4 to become one of the top 10 best-selling games of 2014. While other details on the game are slim, the firm promises we'll hear more about it during E3.

此篇文章於 06-10-14 07:23 PM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-16-14, 02:09 AM   #2
IDGAF
The One

Far Cry 4 confirmed by Ubisoft, coming November 18

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/05/15/fa...ncials-report/

Far Cry 4 has been confirmed by a Ubisoft financial report for the fiscal year, and is expected to hit PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC on November 18, 2014. The game will take place in Kyrat, a fictional region of the Himalayas, which suffers under the reign of a self-appointed king.

"The year's performance will be led by five games," Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot said. "Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, Just Dance, The Crew and Watch Dogs." Being this is an official report from the company, we can take this to be an official confirmation of the game, officially.

Still, it's not that big of a shock - back in February there was a mounting pile of evidence for the game's existence, and considering the 6 million units Far Cry 3 shipped and the 1 million sales of its spin-off, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, it's no wonder that Ubisoft would return to the brand.

Pre-orders for the game are now live, and those who throw their cash down early will receive an upgrade to the Limited Edition, which comes with three single-player missions centered around Hurk, a character from Far Cry 3. Players who pre-order will also receive Hurk's signature weapon, a harpoon gun called "The Impaler."

===========================

UBISOFT® TAKES PLAYERS TO NEW HEIGHTS WITH FAR CRY® 4

Sequel To The #1 Rated Shooter of 2012*

SAN FRANCISCO, CA - May 15, 2014 - Today, Ubisoft announced Far Cry 4, an open-world, first-person shooter that delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever. Far Cry 4 will be available November 18 in the US and November 20 in the EMEA territories for PlayStation 4® computer entertainment system, [RIGHT]PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.

Development on Far Cry 4 is being led by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with Red Storm Entertainment, a Ubisoft studio, Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft Shanghai, and Ubisoft Kiev.

In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.

"Following the success of Far Cry 3, we wanted to take the franchise to the next level and create a game that will surprise players and exceed fans' expectations," said Dan Hay, Executive Producer. "Given the unique setting, we feel Far Cry 4 will stand out as a top first-person shooter and we're eager to reveal more about the game in the coming months."

Customers who pre-order Far Cry 4 receive a free upgrade to the Limited Edition which includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three action-packed single-player missions featuring the popular character Hurk from Far Cry 3's DLC. The Limited Edition also includes Hurk's signature harpoon gun called "The Impaler". The pre-order is now available at all major retailers.

Fans can tune into Ubisoft's Media Briefing at E3 for an exclusive first look at Far Cry 4.

More information about Far Cry 4 also can be found at: www.farcrygame.com

舊 05-16-14, 02:19 AM   #3
IDGAF
The One

今次WiiU完全比Ubi放棄了,真係慘慘豬了~!

http://far-cry.ubi.com/en-US/index.aspx

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en...D_EDITION.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

Ubisoft

歡迎來到喜馬拉雅山!Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》將帶來令人驚豔的全新設定,11 月 20 日於 PS4、PS3、Xbox One、Xbox 360 與 PC 平台推出。準備好迎接新的地點、新的冒險、新的武器與新的反派 — 敬請期待我們即將在 E3 電玩展帶來的更多資訊!

Welcome to Himalayas. The stunning new setting for #FarCry4 coming Nov 20 on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Get ready for a new location, adventure, arsenal, and villain. Stay tuned for #E3!

此篇文章於 05-16-14 02:30 AM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-16-14, 09:09 AM   #4
billlam
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 1,016
唔講以為係Uncharted 2
billlam 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-16-14, 02:13 PM   #5
nami_tamaki999
Ultimate Gamer
僕は夢を見てる?

註冊日期: Apr 2008
文章: 4,054
PSN  IDHarrison_Tang96
佢唔聲唔聲就confirm推出日子, 我反而會擔心次世代畫面同流暢度會唔會特別優化??
nami_tamaki999 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-16-14, 04:50 PM   #6
Hello MiMi
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2011
文章: 2,970
上集打到第二個島都悶悶地
加上佢打動物upgrade gadget 已經係AC4 番炒左一次

希望佢今次有d 新野啦
Hello MiMi 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-17-14, 09:50 AM   #7
ZEROBO
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2005
文章: 452
PSN  IDx360
XBox Live GamertagHK360
重制番三集我會玩多次架
ZEROBO 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-18-14, 11:16 PM   #8
nami_tamaki999
Ultimate Gamer
僕は夢を見てる?

註冊日期: Apr 2008
文章: 4,054
PSN  IDHarrison_Tang96
引用:
作者: ZEROBO 查看文章
重制番三集我會玩多次架
Mw too. Open World 玩法再多都係得幾種啫,仲要係FPS.
我最喜歡成個系列既感覺.

FC4未睇trailor都一定買硬
nami_tamaki999 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-19-14, 12:43 AM   #9
wir
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2011
文章: 985
far cry 3真係好好玩

上集由trailer 開始成個宣傳攻勢都一氣呵成, 今集好似出得咁急既... 希望keep 到上集個水準就收貨
wir 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-25-14, 10:20 AM   #10
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
基基

http://myxboxlive.com/gaming/ubisoft...racter-is-gay/
UBISOFT CONFIRMS FAR CRY 4 CHARACTER IS GAY

by Michael Boccher on May 23, 2014

From the very second the cover images and art were revealed for Far Cry 4 they have been the subject of second guessing and controversy. Between the Tibetan prayer flags, the apparent subjugation of another human being and the overwhelming amount of stereotypical images pertaining to effeminate, gay men, where do we begin? Ubisoft is the largest video game company in the world after the recent layoffs by EA. Why then, do you need such blatantly obvious images in your games? You don’t need to attract attention. We all know who you are. That is something you expect from a startup in order to get their name out there. I contacted Ubisoft Montreal, the studio in charge of development, in order to confirm. I obviously wasn’t the only one who thought this, as evidenced by this tweet by Polygon’s own editor Ben Kuchera. Look at the responses to it as well.
After a few calls and busy phone lines, I was able to reach Public Relations Manager Marie-Michelle Crevier. I asked her about the reason behind including the stereotypical images as well as making the character gay. The response of “What images are you referring to?” I admit took me for surprise. When I mentioned the all pink clad effeminate man with frosted hair, teased eyebrows as well as all the penis-centric images (of which I listed them all), the response changed to “We weren’t planning on releasing that information yet”. I attempted to confirm by asking again if he is gay but they are just not releasing the fact that he is gay yet. Ms. Crevier responded in the affirmative by saying “Yes. But sir you’ll need to contact the San Francisco office and speak to Scott Fry for any more information. He’s the person handling PR for Far Cry 4″. Before ending the call, I asked Ms. Crevier the reason behind not releasing the information, especially after recent news on the lack of female and gay protagonists. I got the same response and referred to Mr. Fry again. The conversation was short and amicable and I thanked her for her time. Now that I had confirmation, I attempted to reach Mr. Fry as to why but received negative results. Numerous calls, voice mails and twitter messages went unreturned over a period of four days. As much as I would have liked a response, it wasn’t really necessary as I already knew that Far Cry 4 would have a gay protagonist. It is still slightly disturbing that in 2014 major companies have to hide these facts, but I get it. Its about money. Unfortunately, it’s 2014 not 1814 and no one really cares so long as you make a good game. It’s also disturbing that it has to come down to stereotypes in these images as well. I think we are past that as a society. I hope. Ubisoft’s E3 press conference is set for June 9th so maybe we will hear more then. Maybe not. In case you haven’t seen the image yet, it’s posted below for you to see. Don’t forget the conveniently placed logo of the”gay rainbow” as well. The preorder page is interesting too. Could it be more obvious the way he’s holding the giant spear weapon?
Stereotypes: teased eyebrows, frosted hair, all pink clothes, pursed lips, gay rainbow smoke cloud, fingers of statue

Stereotypes: double gay rainbow flag, giant spear gun protruding from his groin

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-10-14, 06:15 AM   #11
IDGAF
The One

一睇就知係一個villain…

舊 06-10-14, 08:35 AM   #12
IDGAF
The One

Far Cry 4 Reveal Trailer

Meet the self-proclaimed King of Kyrat: Pagan Min.

http://youtu.be/6d60v1OErEY

舊 06-10-14, 07:20 PM   #13
IDGAF
The One

E3 2014 Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》揭露反派貝根.明 / Pagan Min Reveal [中文字幕] - Ubisoft SEA

你將扮演艾傑.格爾(Ajay Ghale),在前往 Kyrat 旅途過程中發現自己身處一場推翻獨裁者貝根.明(Pagan Min)的內戰之中。在浩瀚的開放世界中探索穿梭,四處都充滿著無法預測的危機;在這­裡,每個決定皆有後果、每分每秒皆是故事,歡迎來到 Kyrat。

Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》將於 11 月 20 日在 PS4、PS3、Xbox One、Xbox 360 與 PC 平台推出。

You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of self-proclaimed King of Kyrat: Pagan Min.

Far Cry 4 will be available on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on Nov 20.

http://youtu.be/520RDm1nDhM

==============================

E3 2014 Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》Gameplay Walkthrough 實機遊玩展示 - Ubisoft SEA

觀賞 Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》首部實機遊玩畫面,隆重介紹廣大玩家期盼已久的全新要素:與朋友在開放世界中合作­探索!Far Cry 4《極地戰嚎 4》將於 11 月 20 日在 PS4、PS3、Xbox One、Xbox 360 與 PC 平台推出。

Watch the Far Cry 4 first gameplay footage, introducing one of the most requested feature among fans: open-world co-op with a friend! Far Cry 4 will be available on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on Nov 20.

http://youtu.be/6L1L0UApC1I

舊 06-11-14, 02:09 PM   #14
IDGAF
The One

騎大象攻擊敵人真係好有趣~!

Far Cry 4 gameplay video and interview - E3 2014

The creators of Far Cry 4 stop by Polygon's E3 2014 headquarters to show off gameplay of their upcoming first-person shooter.

http://youtu.be/d4viop_LBV0

此篇文章於 06-11-14 02:23 PM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-12-14, 06:09 PM   #15
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
【E3 14】《極地戰嚎 4》現場試玩影片 利用野生動物殺入敵陣
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/98540.html

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-14, 09:04 AM   #16
簡..
Game Master

註冊日期: Jan 2008
文章: 2,626
http://www.gameinformer.com/p/farcry4.aspx

Gameinformer那邊有個專題挺好看.
其中確定遊戲是從尼泊爾那邊取得靈感和改編出來.
之前訪問中也有提到今集主角是在Kyrat(遊戲世界名稱)出生, 但因為內戰三歲時與母親移居到美國, 然後因為母親的遺願希望主角回到Kyrat 所以玩家就回到Kyrat去. 後來發現自己的父親是內戰某派的核心成員, 了解更多關於自己出生地等等的事.
高興的是, 開發人員自己也知道Far Cry3的一些故事毛病, 說著今次會十分的留意和著重改善

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-21-14, 10:58 AM   #17
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2010
文章: 4,189
PSN  IDwhassupbun
XBox Live Gamertagwhassupbun
個主角咁似謝霆鋒, 唔知Ubisoft Asia 會唔會肯dum本請佢做代言人宣傳隻game呢

whassupbun 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-10-14, 08:41 AM   #18
簡..
Game Master

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcas...far-cry-4.aspx

- 地圖大小與FARCRY3的一樣
- 天氣會在某些區域影響玩家, 例如一些地區會沒有足夠氧氣
- 升級系統還在 但今次不會有任何畫面上的影響; 不會有紋身之類的東西
- 全部載具都可以一邊用一邊射擊, 操控與BATTLEFIELD系列相似
- 3集BOSS那類即時按鍵事件刪去, 玩家意見; 總部也收到有人表達強烈反感
- 不想COOP的話內容全部都可以單人遊戲/完成
- 每購買一隻全新遊戲可得10個(暫時定案)COOP KEY給朋友或家人一起COOP玩遊戲
- 暫時沒有決定需要付費買key分享遊戲但沒有直接回應二手遊戲怎樣分享
- 不會有同畫面分享遊戲 (split screen)
- HUD可以關掉, 可彈性地設定調整
- 有多重結局 但不會如3集那麼"選A或B"明顯 例如有陣營分別 玩家可以選擇不同陣營影響過程走勢和結局
- BLOOD DRAGON很大機會會做成一個持續系列 但沒有詳細如何或會怎樣

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-10-14, 11:18 PM   #19
Blade
Senior Gamer
萬年潛水員

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 232
PSN  IDWAIGUTS
引用:
作者: 簡.. 查看文章
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcas...far-cry-4.aspx

- 地圖大小與FARCRY3的一樣
- 天氣會在某些區域影響玩家, 例如一些地區會沒有足夠氧氣
- 升級系統還在 但今次不會有任何畫面上的影響; 不會有紋身之類的東西
- 全部載具都可以一邊用一邊射擊, 操控與BATTLEFIELD系列相似
- 3集BOSS那類即時按鍵事件刪去, 玩家意見; 總部也收到有人表達強烈反感
- 不想COOP的話內容全部都可以單人遊戲/完成
- 每購買一隻全新遊戲可得10個(暫時定案)COOP KEY給朋友或家人一起COOP玩遊戲
- 暫時沒有決定需要付費買key分享遊戲但沒有直接回應二手遊戲怎樣分享
- 不會有同畫面分享遊戲 (split screen)
- HUD可以關掉, 可彈性地設定調整
- 有多重結局 但不會如3集那麼"選A或B"明顯 例如有陣營分別 玩家可以選擇不同陣營影響過程走勢和結局
- BLOOD DRAGON很大機會會做成一個持續系列 但沒有詳細如何或會怎樣
BLOOD DRAGON超正,打恐龍好似打MH咁
Blade 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-11-14, 09:27 PM   #20
usayarE
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 15,646
Wii U IDusayarE
3DS Friend Code3952 6975 1779
PSN  IDusayarE
XBox Live GamertagusayarE
Far Cry 3幾好玩
不過睇FC4片,唔講真係以為只係出咗Expansion或者有人整個mod美化咗畫面...
usayarE 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-25-14, 06:10 PM   #21
簡..
Game Master

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-08-14, 11:40 PM   #22
簡..
Game Master

Part 2-3 應該還有一集

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-15-14, 03:33 PM   #23
簡..
Game Master

似乎今次又會發夢high high 主人公可不可以不再吸毒

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-09-14, 02:55 AM   #24
ZEROBO
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2005
文章: 452
PSN  IDx360
XBox Live GamertagHK360

so expensive ... PS4 can preorder ?
ZEROBO 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-09-14, 05:15 PM   #25
無神論者
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2010
文章: 404
嘩!我估我唔會買/等跌到3百幾4百樓下先會買
普通版都賣成5百幾蚊真係痴咗線...
無神論者 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] Zen Pinball 2 / Pinball FX 2 (PS3/Xbox 360/PS4) 王小虎 電視遊戲討論版 14 04-03-20 04:11 PM
[多機種] GRID Autosport | PS3, Xbox 360, PC | 6月24日發售 GreenTea 電視遊戲討論版 14 07-06-14 03:40 AM
收Wii Ps3 Slim 三紅 xbox 360 PS4 XBOX ONE carmanshiu 買賣專區 1 04-16-14 09:46 PM
XBOX 360 XBOX ONE SLIM 1個月金會員卡 XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD $35 1張 carmanshiu 買賣專區 0 03-18-14 12:16 AM
XBOX 360 XBOX ONE SLIM 1個月金會員卡 XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD $35 1張 carmanshiu 買賣專區 3 02-07-14 06:04 PM

現在的時間是 03:57 AM

手機版 | APP版