文章: 12,569
PSN  IDAI_Sleepy
睇完報導...冇流血衝突真係托賴......

引用:
https://www.touringcartimes.com/2023...ive-ever-seen/

Rob Huff slams Santiago Urrutia as “dirtiest I’ve ever seen”
8 hours ago
By Mattias Persson

Rob Huff has slammed Cyan Racing Lynk & Co rival Santiago Urrutia in the wake of the incident that dashed the British Audi driver’s TCR World Tour title chances in a dramatic Macau season-finale.

Huff was running third on lap eight of 11 when he closed up rapidly on Urrutia ahead – the only driver separating him from leading Audi team-mate Frédéric Vervisch (who had just overtaken Urrutia himself).

As the leaders rounded the Dona Maria left-hander, Huff was seen suddenly running into the back of Urrutia’s car, dislodging the bonnet on his Audi RS 3 LMS, wrecking the windscreen and causing Huff to pit for championship-ending repairs.

After the race, Huff did not hold back in his criticism of the Uruguayan, saying Urrutia had intentionally slowed down in a brake-test move Huff labelled as “the most disappointing and dirty thing I’ve ever seen”.

“I’ve been here 20 years now in professional touring cars and I never saw anything as dirty as what Santiago did in that race,” Huff told TouringCarTimes in the Macau paddock. “I have no problem with him slowing me down – Fred (Vervisch) was slowing him down so I could catch up, sure – but what Santi did was just stop.

“At the exit of Dona Maria, he completely hit the brakes. It’s a place where you’re full throttle and I didn’t expect it at all, so of course I hit him and it destroyed the front of the car.”

The incident effectively put an end to Huff’s championship hopes, with the inaugural World Tour title instead going to Hyundai’s Norbert Michelisz. Huff ends up third in the standings behind Cyan Racing Lynk & Co’s Yann Ehrlacher.

“For a driver (Urrutia) who’s last in the championship to cause that kind of a problem, that doesn’t even help his team but just hands the championship to their biggest rivals Hyundai, it’s the most disappointing, dirty driving I’ve seen.

“What he did was fully on purpose. He destroyed a three-lap massive final here in Macau, so much potential enjoyment for everyone – and I think that’s the biggest loss.

“I don’t care that I’m third in the championship; we were in the fight and that’s all I can ask. But to take it away from the fans, who take their time to come here, they spend their money, take their families out. They deserve a proper final and unfortunately one driver stopped that from happening today.”

Urrutia meanwhile continued to finish second, and shared a different view on the incident, shrugging off Huff’s criticism.

“I had a good race and a good fight with Vervisch,” said Urrutia. “Obviously they (Audi) were a lot quicker on the straights, so much so that he could overtake me before Mandarin.

“Regarding the incident, I just slowed down a little bit more in the hairpin to get a good exit. But I could not even go flat because I had Vervisch in front and then I received a hit from behind by Huff.”

Urrutia ends the TCR World Tour season in eighth place in the final standings.

----------------------- 童子的娛樂亂報 本童子個Twitter -----------------------
死神Lv.3能力覺醒
昏迷童子Sleepy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-19-23, 10:52 PM   #102
K.LIFE
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: May 2004
文章: 3,678
PSN  IDLIVEKLIFE
引用:
作者: ALEX CHOW 查看文章
????????
https://www.fiaformula3.com/About/6I...regulations-f3

DRS

The drivers are able to use the Drag Reduction System (DRS) as they wish within the designated DRS zones during free practice and qualifying. During both races however, the drivers will only be allowed to activate DRS within the designated zones when they are within less than a second of the car in front at the detection point.

During the race, the DRS is available for use after two laps unless decided otherwise by the race director due to poor weather conditions or yellow flags in the designated DRS zones.

The DRS zones will be the same as the ones used in Formula One on every circuit of the calendar.

The same safety rules apply: the DRS is disabled at the end of the designated zones, and if the driver uses the brakes or releases the throttle after activation.
K.LIFE 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-19-23, 10:54 PM   #103
K.LIFE
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: May 2004
文章: 3,678
PSN  IDLIVEKLIFE
引用:
作者: 昏迷童子Sleepy 查看文章
睇完報導...冇流血衝突真係托賴......
但係賽後記者會好似冇人講..
K.LIFE 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-20-23, 12:51 AM   #104
昏迷童子Sleepy
God of Gamer
新澳門殖民星住民甲

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 12,569
PSN  IDAI_Sleepy
引用:
作者: K.LIFE 查看文章
但係賽後記者會好似冇人講..
賽完即場訪問果份情緒永遠都真過之後記招果陣......

正如n耐之前果年......
人人都淨係記得Mika響pit入邊成面眼淚鼻涕響度媽叉老舒......
至於當時記招講過乜定當年有冇正式記招好似大家都唔多記得......

----------------------- 童子的娛樂亂報 本童子個Twitter -----------------------
死神Lv.3能力覺醒
昏迷童子Sleepy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-26-23, 11:58 AM   #105
ALEX CHOW
God of Gamer
AUDI SPORT

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 19,312
PSN  IDALEX_201225
引用:
作者: K.LIFE 查看文章
https://www.fiaformula3.com/About/6I...regulations-f3

DRS

The drivers are able to use the Drag Reduction System (DRS) as they wish within the designated DRS zones during free practice and qualifying. During both races however, the drivers will only be allowed to activate DRS within the designated zones when they are within less than a second of the car in front at the detection point.

During the race, the DRS is available for use after two laps unless decided otherwise by the race director due to poor weather conditions or yellow flags in the designated DRS zones.

The DRS zones will be the same as the ones used in Formula One on every circuit of the calendar.

The same safety rules apply: the DRS is disabled at the end of the designated zones, and if the driver uses the brakes or releases the throttle after activation.
O, DRS

站(2024/03/30)!!!!!
第71屆澳門格蘭披治大賽車!!!!!
少女時代,
Jessica, TWICE, 宇宙少女, 請夏!!!
F1 2024討論區
ALEX CHOW 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[影壇] 每週北美、香港同日本票房榜頭五位 (更新到 2024-04-14) 肉羊哩咖 電影版 219 04-17-24 11:30 PM
[多機種] Blasphemous 2︱2023 安安 電視遊戲討論版 17 08-24-23 06:28 PM
2023亞運,係時候發表一下意見. 機動盜賊首領-電 ~清談館~ 84 12-12-10 02:40 PM
28 Days Later 續集 - 28 Weeks Later... Metal Gear NT 電影版 63 12-01-07 09:37 AM
GMT: Nokia sells 400,000 N-Gage units in 2 weeks 神祕人1號 手提遊戲機討論版 1 10-23-03 12:01 AM

現在的時間是 11:28 PM

手機版 | APP版