註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
[PS3, PS4, Vita] Backgammon Blitz

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/...a/#more-156053

Posted on 7 November by Robert Karp – Head of Mobile, The Fyzz Facility

Backgammon Blitz announced for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita

EnglishSelect a Language:

Countries: AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ

Hi! I’m Rob Karp. You may remember me from my role as producer at the multi award winning XDev Studio, where I worked on a number of Sony’s first party titles over the years.
Today I want to tell you about my latest venture, which is a time-limited exclusive to PlayStation. It’s called Backgammon Blitz, and is a game I’m very excited about.
Backgammon has been played for centuries by gamers young, old and ancient. It appears to be a simple game about getting your checkers around the board before your opponent, but has immense layers of depth and strategy to it.
I’m just the messenger, of course. The talented folks behind this lovely little title are VooFoo Studios. Having made a name for themselves with Hustle Kings and Pure Chess, Backgammon feels like a step onwards and upwards for the studio, taking all of their strengths (gorgeous art design, a subtle but stylish approach to UI) and none of their weaknesses (cake night every Friday) into the next generation of platforms.
Talking about awesome visuals, check out the beautiful screenshot below, taken in game!
Backgammon Blitz is launching this winter on the PS3, PS Vita, PS4! The team are so keen to whet your appetite for the world of backgammon that they’re offering a trial version of the game that’ll teach you the rules in an instant. And if you upgrade to the full game, you’ll get seamless a-sync cross platform play that’s so quick it feels like realtime multiplayer, as well as a brand new arcade mode called Blitz! With more action and more tactics needed, can you become the Blitz Master?

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 11 09-21-17 04:07 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita] NAtURAL DOCtRINE - 完全新作SRPG | 角川ゲームススタジオ | 已售 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 44 05-05-14 08:40 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita] Hohokum 霍霍坎 - by artist Richard Hogg ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 5 03-11-14 01:24 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita, Xboxone] Divekick ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 4 12-05-13 02:13 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita] The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 0 08-21-13 02:23 AM

現在的時間是 03:05 AM

手機版 | APP版