God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
其實wiki裡面,第一條reference就link去篇報導有詳細講Decima點黎

引用:
作者: PiroPiro 查看文章
DECIMA 都係來自小島工作室 ...應該開發人員係 Fox engine 班底

事關 Sony 收購左 HORIZON ZERO DAWN間公司 後 小島工作室就係佢地公司入面開左個分部...用來幫佢地開發呢個 Decima engine~

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decima_(game_engine)
Renardson, Adam (February 23, 2017). "The Hideo Kojima Death Stranding interview: Strands, Decima and Guerrilla Games". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved July 15, 2017.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...errilla-games/

During your studio tour with Mark Cerny, did you have a vision of what you were looking for in a game engine already?
We visited 15 studios around the world with Mark Cerny, and after this we spent another 6 months visiting other studios of people that I know. In total we visited 30 studios looking for the engine. I had a vision for the type of engine that we needed because I knew the type of game that I wanted to create.
So, first, I knew that I wanted to create an open world game, so the engine had to support an open world game structure. As far as the visuals were concerned, I was looking for very photo-realistic presentation, so the engine had to be able to support those types of visuals.
Also, the tool-set had to be easy to use. With some engines, the tools are behind a ‘black-box’ and for our purposes we needed to be able to optimize and edit the tools. These were the conditions we had when looking for the engine. As you know there are some commercially available engines and these are the ones with the ‘black-box’ type structure.

“They handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years.”

And what specifically led to the adoption of Guerrilla Games’ Engine?
I visited many studios all around the world, meeting many great people. Guerrilla Games in Amsterdam: their technology was just a league ahead of everywhere else. Even though they have an open world they are able to render very rich scenes with many objects. As you know their upcoming game Horizon Zero Dawn, which is coming out in February, has an artistic sensibility, particularly with regards to the use of color, whereas we’re looking for a very photo-realistic sensibility.
Their engine is built for their purposes, for the game that they wanted to create, and as I said we wanted to create a game that even at the very base levels looks very different from that, so we needed to test it to see how far we could tune their engine to fit our purposes.
Usually when you go to use, buy or borrow an engine, someone will say, “Lend us your name,” or of course ask for payment. We had no contract with Guerrilla Games, but when we met them they suddenly gave us a box, a very pretty box. When we opened the box, there was a USB dongle inside that had the source code for the engine.

Keep in mind we had no contract or anything at this stage, yet still they handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years. They simply said, “Mr. Kojima please use this engine,” and we thought these people are incredible.
There was one condition though, that Kojima Productions doesn’t just use the engine, but that we develop the engine together with Guerrilla Games, that it should be a collaborative effort. So we were really blown away by their stance on this and being so open with the engine and we thought “Wow, these are the people we have to work with.”
How has this collaboration with Guerrilla Games grown since first adopting the engine?
We were looking for a realistic presentation (for TGA), so we had to make changes to the tools and other adjustments to the engine. Over the course of 6 months we passed the code back and forth between Guerrilla Games and Kojima Productions, working off the same code base. At this point our code had completely merged together.
It was different from the engine they originally gave us, so we decided we should give this new engine a name. That’s when we came up with the ‘Decima’ name (derived from Dejima – an artificial island in Japan where The Netherlands and Japan would trade during the Edo period). I really feel that with both of us working on this engine we are accomplishing the work at twice the speed and building something really fantastic.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-09-17, 02:49 PM   #77
MTse
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 1,738
PSN  IDMTSe
其實Decima engine基本上係Killzone個engine加嘢加出來的。人地Guerrilla做咗六年嘢而小島只不過係攞咗去改咗D嘢(幾個月嘅development貨仔),其實係擺到明Sony賣大包俾小島。而老實講對Decima engine 來講已經比得太多Credit小島了。主要勁嘅其實係Guerrilla班癲佬多D
MTse 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-09-17, 07:39 PM   #78
yaya
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 393
引用:
作者: ericwpk 查看文章
睇第一條 TRAILER : 驚喜
睇第二條 TRAILER : 期待
睇第三條 TRAILER : 點呀.............
少少同感

但又未至於「點呀.............」

因為如果隻game唔可以19年頭出到

我覺得下年小島真係唔好再點做promo好

純粹期望管理嘅問題

又或者, 我將我哋華人古老智慧轉少少:
「3A級遊戲,Hype也。一鼓作氣,再而衰,三而竭。」

yaya 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-09-17, 10:51 PM   #79
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

註冊日期: Oct 2005
文章: 12,766
PSN  IDhwong909
小島神都要取經既時候,令我回想起一個人,就是李安。

Sent from my iPhone using Gaforum

舊 12-10-17, 04:21 AM   #80
Akira 明
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,017
Nintendo Switch ID5966-9891-3387
3DS Friend Code3351 4032 4168
PSN  IDming3107
引用:
作者: yaya 查看文章
少少同感

但又未至於「點呀.............」

因為如果隻game唔可以19年頭出到

我覺得下年小島真係唔好再點做promo好

純粹期望管理嘅問題

又或者, 我將我哋華人古老智慧轉少少:
「3A級遊戲,Hype也。一鼓作氣,再而衰,三而竭。」

畫面故事我完全收貨唔擔心
我想知係遊戲玩法.實機示範呀!
Akira 明 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-10-17, 09:54 AM   #81
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

PSN  IDhwong909
引用:
作者: Akira 明 查看文章
畫面故事我完全收貨唔擔心

我想知係遊戲玩法.實機示範呀!

邊有禁快,現在玩新engine,你預2018年底。

舊 12-10-17, 05:41 PM   #82
yaya
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 393
引用:
作者: darkvolver 查看文章
邊有禁快,現在玩新engine,你預2018年底。
如果資源充足, E3出到demo都唔奇

否則計返個時間(18年底/19年頭), PAX好似最近磅
yaya 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-10-17, 07:30 PM   #83
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

PSN  IDhwong909
Death Stranding ︱小島秀夫新作

引用:
作者: yaya 查看文章
如果資源充足, E3出到demo都唔奇

否則計返個時間(18年底/19年頭), PAX好似最近磅

其實玩得小島神的作品,都預左延遲,始終小島路線是藝術及男人的浪漫。

舊 12-12-17, 04:22 AM   #84
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2007
文章: 8,641
PSN  IDChun-li
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/...eplay-and-lore

舊 12-12-17, 08:21 AM   #85
Hello MiMi
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2011
文章: 2,970
只要唔好再捉人 , 唔好再玩mother base

就以上兩點我已收貨
Hello MiMi 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-12-17, 09:13 AM   #86
PiroPiro
Crazy Gamer
變種哈士奇

註冊日期: Aug 2003
文章: 1,180
XBox Live Gamertagpirotase
引用:
作者: ( ゚ω゚)? 查看文章
其實wiki裡面,第一條reference就link去篇報導有詳細講Decima點黎

Renardson, Adam (February 23, 2017). "The Hideo Kojima Death Stranding interview: Strands, Decima and Guerrilla Games". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved July 15, 2017.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...errilla-games/

During your studio tour with Mark Cerny, did you have a vision of what you were looking for in a game engine already?
We visited 15 studios around the world with Mark Cerny, and after this we spent another 6 months visiting other studios of people that I know. In total we visited 30 studios looking for the engine. I had a vision for the type of engine that we needed because I knew the type of game that I wanted to create.
So, first, I knew that I wanted to create an open world game, so the engine had to support an open world game structure. As far as the visuals were concerned, I was looking for very photo-realistic presentation, so the engine had to be able to support those types of visuals.
Also, the tool-set had to be easy to use. With some engines, the tools are behind a ‘black-box’ and for our purposes we needed to be able to optimize and edit the tools. These were the conditions we had when looking for the engine. As you know there are some commercially available engines and these are the ones with the ‘black-box’ type structure.

“They handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years.”

And what specifically led to the adoption of Guerrilla Games’ Engine?
I visited many studios all around the world, meeting many great people. Guerrilla Games in Amsterdam: their technology was just a league ahead of everywhere else. Even though they have an open world they are able to render very rich scenes with many objects. As you know their upcoming game Horizon Zero Dawn, which is coming out in February, has an artistic sensibility, particularly with regards to the use of color, whereas we’re looking for a very photo-realistic sensibility.
Their engine is built for their purposes, for the game that they wanted to create, and as I said we wanted to create a game that even at the very base levels looks very different from that, so we needed to test it to see how far we could tune their engine to fit our purposes.
Usually when you go to use, buy or borrow an engine, someone will say, “Lend us your name,” or of course ask for payment. We had no contract with Guerrilla Games, but when we met them they suddenly gave us a box, a very pretty box. When we opened the box, there was a USB dongle inside that had the source code for the engine.

Keep in mind we had no contract or anything at this stage, yet still they handed over what was basically the crystallisation of their efforts over many years. They simply said, “Mr. Kojima please use this engine,” and we thought these people are incredible.
There was one condition though, that Kojima Productions doesn’t just use the engine, but that we develop the engine together with Guerrilla Games, that it should be a collaborative effort. So we were really blown away by their stance on this and being so open with the engine and we thought “Wow, these are the people we have to work with.”
How has this collaboration with Guerrilla Games grown since first adopting the engine?
We were looking for a realistic presentation (for TGA), so we had to make changes to the tools and other adjustments to the engine. Over the course of 6 months we passed the code back and forth between Guerrilla Games and Kojima Productions, working off the same code base. At this point our code had completely merged together.
It was different from the engine they originally gave us, so we decided we should give this new engine a name. That’s when we came up with the ‘Decima’ name (derived from Dejima – an artificial island in Japan where The Netherlands and Japan would trade during the Edo period). I really feel that with both of us working on this engine we are accomplishing the work at twice the speed and building something really fantastic.

多謝指正 ~
PiroPiro 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-12-17, 09:22 AM   #87
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

PSN  IDhwong909
引用:
作者: Hello MiMi 查看文章
只要唔好再捉人 , 唔好再玩mother base

就以上兩點我已收貨

你低估了神,同一樣野都可以玩到出神入化。情況就好像p.t.

舊 12-12-17, 09:26 AM   #88
Hello MiMi
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2011
文章: 2,970
引用:
作者: darkvolver 查看文章
你低估了神,同一樣野都可以玩到出神入化。情況就好像p.t.

絕對無低估佢 ,亦唔理佢神定人
由peace walker 玩到 mgsv 兩隻勁捉人玩mother base 既game 真係夠皮
希望佢新game 真係唔好再玩以上兩樣..
Hello MiMi 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-13-17, 10:26 AM   #89
ayane123
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2003
文章: 991
隨著《Death Stranding》的新預告片在TGA 2017 再度引爆全場,小島秀夫和他的新作最近又頻繁的開始露臉。在IGN的專訪時,小島秀夫談到了2017年《Death Stranding》的開發受挫,以及對網上言論的一些看法。

小島秀夫提到,從去年開始SAG-AFTRA 針對電子遊戲產業中演員的不公正待遇進行罷工,他們原本以為事情很快會和解結束。結果沒料到這事情一直持續到了今年10月。在這段時間裡他們沒辦法進行任何新的配音和動作捕捉工作,這方面的工作進度被嚴重耽誤了。

更糟糕的是《Death Stranding》中的兩位明星,Norman Reedus 和Mads Mikkelsen,反而是迫不及待的想開工。而小島秀夫只能回覆他們,在這次罷工結束之前他們無能為力。隨著前段時間罷工結束,小島工作室的成員終於可以新的動作和表演捕捉了。

與此同時,小島秀夫當然也十分關注粉絲們在各個平台上對它和《Death Stranding》的言論。但我們都知道一些狂熱的粉絲在社交平台上的發言有時候是一把雙刃劍。

“我有看到很多網友們說我過去的這一年就知道出去旅遊,說我浪費時間,浪費財力,但事實根本不是這樣的。《Death Stranding》目前正在有序的開發中,而我們總是要等到一個合適的機會展示遊戲。”

過去的這一年我們一直在研究Decima(即《Horizon Zero Dawn》和《Death Stranding》所使用的遊戲引擎)。我們不懂的地方還很多,所以常常向Guerrilla 請教各種問題。當然,我們使用Decima 的方式與他們不同,尤其是在處理過場的時候。所以我們會把做好的東西發給他們,聽取他們的反饋。目前基本上就是這樣的步驟。”

小島秀夫坦言,他知道每當《Death Stranding》在一段時間沒有動靜之後,就有很多玩家來說他不干活,就知道享樂等一些比較極端的言論。他也不是完全不在乎這些說法,所以有時看到類似這樣的言論也會讓他很傷心。

“這一次真的有太多事情要操心了,所以每次看到有人說:’小島秀夫又出去玩,就不干正事,光知道浪費錢。’的時候,都會讓我挺傷心的。你到處打聽一下就會知道,我們的開發速度應該是很快的了。如果你有一間公司,有一個現成的引擎,還有現成的工具和團隊等等,在這樣的基礎上開發一個AAA 遊戲也需要3~5年時間。對於有的遊戲來說,甚至需要十年。”

最後,小島還提到其實他特別喜歡看玩家們對《Death Stranding》預告片的各種揣測和分析,這讓他非常樂在其中,並認為這是遊戲獨特魅力之一。至於目前網上一些結論,他表示有一些確實說到了點子上,有一部分當然是錯的。

不過不用擔心,因為小島秀夫向大家保證:“所有這一切,當他們匯聚在一起的時候,你就都明白了。”

根本個引擎小島個邊只係用,係無參與引擎開發
勁既係Guerrilla班人炸
ayane123 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-13-17, 10:33 AM   #90
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

PSN  IDhwong909
其實,睇番horizon都係一隻少有的好game。現在借此再開發,真係不容易。

舊 12-14-17, 08:05 AM   #91
mrk
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Mar 2009
文章: 8,667
Wii U IDmrk_us_1st
Nintendo Switch ID美國Acc-7963-3777-4483
3DS Friend Code3050 7594 0791
PSN  IDmrk1us
XBox Live Gamertagmrk hk
引用:
作者: rokuna 查看文章
TWitter 已經話整緊 death stranding iPhone case.......
我係E3 2017期間買左2個,(個Store係E3場外,所以好多人都有機會買到,但唔平,USD$100/個,重要只收信用卡添!)
銀色款呢,不是香港舖入o既金色款,
1款for 6S/7、1款for SE(見係小島作品,先支持下!

switch日服Acc_2707-3945-3492(HK*mrk_jp1)
switch美國Acc_7963-3777-4483(HK*mrk_us1)
switch港服Acc_6669-1669-8277(HK*mrk_hk1)
switch英服Acc_3093-4099-7614(HK*mrk_uk1)

此篇文章於 12-14-17 08:08 AM 被 mrk 編輯。
mrk 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-17, 08:17 AM   #92
mrk
God of Gamer

Wii U IDmrk_us_1st
PSN  IDmrk1us
XBox Live Gamertagmrk hk
引用:
作者: jimmysinn91 查看文章
Decima engine 係由開發 Horizon: Zero Dawn 的 Guerrilla Games 起頭
第一隻用的 game 就正是 Horizon: Zero Dawn, 而 Horizon game 盒背面亦有 Decima engine 的 logo

本身冇一個 Decima engine 的名
而果陣小島為左岩岩同 Sony 合作之後, 踏上尋找開發新 game 的 engine 旅途 (?), 拜訪左好多間開發商, 去搵個 game engine 上月亮
小島佢地果陣去到 Guerrilla Games, 一去到就收到 Guerrilla Games 的禮品: 佢地果陣用緊落 Horizon 果套 engine 的 source code 的 usb
當時 Guerrilla Games 同小島講, 我地一齊去火星啦
結果小島係旅途中搵到的兩套 engine 裡面揀左 Guerrilla Games 的 engine (另一套唔知係乜, 好似冇公開過), 並一齊將佢命名為 Decima engine

Decima engine 基本上係 Guerrilla Games 開頭
Kojima Productions 其後加入並一齊開發的 engine
所以 Horizon: Zero Dawn 入面 credit 的 special thanks 係包括小島同埋 Kojima Productions 的人
唔該晒!兄台解畫!

PS1:我隻Horizon: Zero Dawn正日入左後,都未得閒正式玩!(個時忙著煲緊另1隻PS4 Game,1係收工後好攰冇心機打機!依家比你咁樣提一提醒,我又有興趣去試下玩啦!)
PS2:總睇呢講小島做緊隻係Open World單機Game,題材係行 奇異怪談+恐怖驚栗(PT既idea)+科幻 Mix既!
呢個年代Online多人對戰/合作mode應該都有,不過小島以作風,通常係去到最後臨出時,先公開Online對戰/合作個Part
或者睇情況係可能會將故事mode同Online mode分開出,又或者唔做Online mode,如果想係2018年第4季前出到街!
(希望唔會再發生之前MGSV不停延期事件啦!今次Sony方面落晒重金贊助喎!)
PS3:個Monster探測器設計好得意,(識轉圈、又識著燈、又識變形) 隻Game正式出時應該有好多搞笑野試!

此篇文章於 12-14-17 08:35 AM 被 mrk 編輯。
mrk 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-17, 08:48 AM   #93
darkvolver
God of Gamer
頹冗

PSN  IDhwong909
引用:
作者: mrk 查看文章
我係E3 2017期間買左2個,(個Store係E3場外,所以好多人都有機會買到,但唔平,USD$100/個,重要只收信用卡添!)
銀色款呢,不是香港舖入o既金色款,
1款for 6S/7、1款for SE(見係小島作品,先支持下!

其實,日廠應該向此方向學習。狂出dlc不如出有特式的硬件keep住個勢。

舊 12-14-17, 01:49 PM   #94
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBAtZMglv7o 中文字幕預告
安安 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-23-18, 04:39 PM   #95
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
https://www.gamepur.com/news/29059-m...xperience.html

Death Stranding, Mads Mikkelsen: "Past As A Dancer Beneficial To Get Into The Character"
May

By Paolo Sirio
Add Comment

According to Mikkelsen, who's one of the most popular Hollywood actors around, he was fortunate enough to have had a past as a dancer before jumping into this new adventure, as such skill turned really useful in the process of making the game.

"My past as a dancer has been beneficial to get into this character. I did ten years of ballet before being an actor and this experience allowed me to find the appropriate movements," he said the French site Premiere.

Mads Mikkelsen: Dancer Experience Beneficial To Get Into Death Stranding Character

Anyway, we shouldn't be expecting his character to dance anytime in the game, and most of all, as in the cinema, the main purpose was to convey emotions and feelings to the audience.

"It is a different exercise compared to cinema even if in the end we injects emotions to give life," he said, perhaps hinting at the deepness of the plot in terms of feelings rather than simply being a thriller story as it has been looked at thus far.

Death Stranding is going to be among the protagonists at E3 2018 PlayStation showcase, and most probably we'll not only learn more about what's going on in the head of Hideo Kojima but also will be given a first look at the gameplay of the title.

As for the release date, we don't expect any precise news or detail to slip off from the E3 press conference, although it would be nice to see a "2019" tag attached to the game by the end of the incoming gameplay trailer.

舊 05-24-18, 03:41 AM   #96
mrk
God of Gamer

Wii U IDmrk_us_1st
PSN  IDmrk1us
XBox Live Gamertagmrk hk
PlayStation HK個Youtube頻道已經講左6.11(美國LA時間)有新Tailers睇啦!(好期待,重有唔洗1個月就有新野睇啦!!)

mrk 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-24-18, 04:14 AM   #97
ComeLOLoh
God of Gamer

PSN  IDChun-li
DELETE

舊 05-24-18, 08:02 AM   #98
Kain
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2005
文章: 9,991
PSN  IDkain_jpn
睇完咪又係“做咩唧”
由手機版發出
Kain 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-12-18, 10:16 AM   #99
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-12-18, 10:41 AM   #100
鐵之侍
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2005
文章: 11,828
末日求生遊戲,平時看不見的敵人(想起netfix那套幽靈空間)

一如所料仍未有發售日。。。。。。

http://www.gaforum.org/showthread.php?t=240345
鐵之侍 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[ETC] 中國父親怕嬰兒外出染肺炎 自製《Death Stranding》同款密封艙 neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 10 04-15-20 07:53 PM
放 全新 DEATH STRANDING 別注版 Thermos 保溫杯 魚伕 買賣專區 1 12-03-19 10:18 PM
徵 PS4 全新原裝正版手制 或用 全新 DEATH STRANDING 別注版 Thermos 保溫杯 + 證件套 換 魚伕 買賣專區 0 11-22-19 11:49 PM
Director import圖片一問 Metal Gear NT 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 2 04-12-06 08:24 AM
有無人有DIRECTOR 8.5?? 大雄 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 2 10-18-03 12:00 AM

現在的時間是 11:07 PM

手機版 | APP版