回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 03-29-17, 05:37 PM   #226
呂鳳仙
God of Gamer
錢錢錢錢錢錢錢

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 11,036
早排睇到篇文話hawkeye演員講自己向復仇者1第一次正式出場就俾loki洗腦做咗大半集奸角⋯⋯曾經諗過拍完唔再做落去,唔知係咪咁復仇者2加返好多親情位,同關鍵戲份俾佢

宜家睇返,向復仇者2/美隊3,佢應該係復仇者中性格最正常嘅一個

PS:開放時間為17:00~23:00

每天提醒自己,施恩莫望報,不要把得失看得太重。
幸福不是必然,擁有它的人,請好好珍而重之……
呂鳳仙 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-30-17, 11:45 AM   #227
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 14,779
Nintendo Switch ID6287 6181 7226
唔逐個topic 推.... 集中更新cinema con 資料

Aquaman
有裝甲鯊魚
concept art 有Black Manta ,阿特蘭提斯,Ocean Master
Ocean Master 跟漫畫造型相似
媒體形容是太空戰爭,不過是海底發生
James Wan 話這電影,不可能在五年前開拍
(應該指拍攝器材硬件等..有報導JL,aquaman 會有IMAX Virtual Reality)

Wonder Woman

現場播放完整後巷擋子彈片段

Justice league
Snyder 話JL 係佢集7年歷程之作
有傳聞2hr50mins (未證實)
現場播放加長版trailer ,更多對白
加長版其中一段
其中barry 同bruce 見到出現蝙蝠燈信號,barry 好興奮
…he’s very excited to see it and says “That’s your symbol…that means we have to go!” and Bruce just kind of nods. “Yes, we have to go”

jason momos

gal gadot 應該陀B中,無出席

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-30-17, 01:55 PM   #228
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

超立方好似唔做YT, 不過都search 到另一位...

此篇文章於 04-03-17 07:47 PM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-23-17, 06:48 AM   #229
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' to Deal With Family Tragedy
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...ragedy-1006455

引用:
The filmmaker's daughter died by suicide in March, prompting him to take a break from work and Joss Whedon to finish the Warner Bros. superhero pic:"I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me."

Superheroes have always been about doing the right thing in the hardest of circumstances. Now Zack Snyder, one of the biggest filmmakers in the genre and the director of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and the upcoming Justice League, finds himself in just such a situation.

Snyder tells The Hollywood Reporter he is stepping away from Justice League, Warner Bros.’ all-star DC Comics superhero mega-movie that is in postproduction, in order to deal with the sudden death of his daughter. Snyder's wife, Deborah Snyder, who is a producer on Justice League, also is taking a break to focus on the healing of their family.

Stepping in to shepherd the movie through post and the shooting of some additional scenes will be Joss Whedon, the Avengers filmmaker and creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. With Whedon's help, the movie is still on track for its Nov. 17 release date.

Snyder’s daughter, Autumn Snyder, died by suicide in March at age 20. Her death has been kept private, with only a small inner circle aware of what happened, even as the movie was put on a two-week break for the Snyders to deal with the immediate effects of the tragedy. Zack Snyder says he initially was eager to return to the film, which stars Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Ezra Miller.

“In my mind, I thought it was a cathartic thing to go back to work, to just bury myself and see if that was way through it,” says an emotional Snyder in an interview Monday in his office on the Warner Bros. lot, with Deborah sitting by his side. “The demands of this job are pretty intense. It is all-consuming. And in the last two months, I’ve come to the realization … I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me. They are all having a hard time. I’m having a hard time.”

The studio is fully behind the move. “What they are going through is unimaginable, and my heart — our hearts — go out to them," says Warner Bros. Pictures president Toby Emmerich.

One of the first things the studio floated was the possibility of pushing back the release date of the movie, but the Snyders decided against that suggestion. Warners also extended Snyder's first-look deal to give him time to work on other planned projects when he returns to work.

Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home. “The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set,” says Emmerich. “We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing a baton to Joss, but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”

This isn’t the first time that Warner Bros. has had to deal with the unthinkable affecting a high-profile DC movie. In 2008, Heath Ledger passed away after shooting had wrapped for The Dark Knight but prior to the movie being finished and released. The tragedy put the studio and filmmaker Christopher Nolan in a very delicate position of balancing mourning with the demands of releasing a tentpole.

The internet and comic book movie fans being what they are, Snyder already is anticipating what what some DC loyalists may think.

“Here’s the thing, I never planned to make this public,” he says. “I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. They’ll do what they do. The truth is … I’m past caring about that kind of thing now.”

The death of Autumn, Zack's daughter from his first marriage (in addition to Autumn, he and Deborah have been raising seven kids and step-kids), has brought a new perspective and a new focus for him. “I want the movie to be amazing and I’m a fan, but that all pales pretty quickly in comparison," he says. “I know the fans are going to be worried about the movie, but there are seven other kids that need me. In the end, it’s just a movie. It’s a great movie. But it’s just a movie."

Autumn, who was attending Sarah Lawrence College, loved “to write, to write, to write,” says Deborah. Their daughter had written a sci-fi fantasy novel in the first person. It featured a character who was an outsider and who had trouble fitting in.

Deborah is holding onto the thought that she was the first person her daughter gave the book to read, even now as the story takes on a new meaning under the circumstances. “You’re hearing her voice,” Deborah says, fighting back tears.

The Snyders would like to someday see that manuscript published, with the proceeds going to a charity. “In the end, she didn’t make it, but her character does, and I think there would be something cathartic for people,” says Zack.

The thought of his daughter’s writing prompts Zack to recall another memory. Autumn had a quote that she included in everything she wrote. (“Every. Single. Thing,” chuckles Zack.) It’s from author Chris Palahniuk: “We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”

“Maybe this helps,” Zack says.
Zack Snyder 個女自殺
R.I.P
尼單野証實本來預定的補拍工作,會比 Joss Whedon 接手

此篇文章於 05-23-17 06:52 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-23-17, 01:31 PM   #230
鐵之侍
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2005
文章: 11,829
zack還真是慘。。。。。

joss接手雖然只是補拍工作但我還是有點擔心,始終兩人的風格不同,當然joss拍的部份應可能比較大眾接受(拍得好的話)

http://www.gaforum.org/showthread.php?t=240345
鐵之侍 目前線上   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-23-17, 04:02 PM   #231
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

[新聞] 查克史奈德因家庭因素退出《正義聯盟》 喬斯溫登將接手完成
http://www.hypesphere.com/archives/89199
引用:
DC 擴充宇宙前期作品包括《超人:鋼鐵英雄》(Man of Steel)、《蝙蝠俠對超人:正義曙光》(Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)以及年底要登場的《正義聯盟》(Justice League)導演查克史奈德(Zack Snyder)將退出最後一部片的後製作業,原因在於他的女兒於今年三月不幸自殺過世,他需要更多的時間陪伴同時也是他長期工作夥伴的太太。

史奈德的女兒歐特史奈德(Autumn Snyder)在今年三月以 20 歲的年紀自殺,這件事在這兩個月來一直被低調處理,中間曾經因此電影休期 2 週,而查克表示當初他非常急於回歸到電影的製作當中,他原本以為這個舉動可以讓他快速的度過傷痛,但到頭來他發現了更重要的東西:

「這是一份困難的工作,在過去兩個月以來我瞭解到,我必須退出這部電影然後多陪陪我的家人,我的孩子,在他們需要我的時候,畢竟他們正經歷很困難的時期,我也是。」

華納兄弟影業原本想要將本片延期,但是此項決定被查克否決了,除此之外華納兄弟更延長了查克一開始與他們簽訂的合約,讓他在這次的難關後能夠回來參與更多的計畫;而《正義聯盟》最終收尾的工作則交到了喬斯溫登(Joss Whedon)的手上。

喬斯溫登目前將會著手《正義聯盟》的收尾工作,包括了後製與一些補拍片段的撰寫與執導,在於先前查克與一些朋友看了初剪認為需要額外的補拍工作,因此找來了喬斯一起加入整個計畫,請他撰寫劇本,而當計畫要進行劇組準備去英格蘭拍攝時,查克認為他沒辦法在這個時間離開他的家庭,因此產生了退出的想法。

《正義聯盟》預計今年 11 月 17 上映,卡司將集結過去幾年出現在 DC 擴充宇宙的角色,包括了超人、蝙蝠俠、閃電俠、神力女超人、水行俠與鋼骨。(資料來源:THR/Variety)

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-24-17, 07:48 AM   #232
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
What Zack Snyder’s Departure Means For the DCEU

引用:
By now we all know that Zack Snyder has stepped down as director of Justice League following the loss of his daughter, Autumn back in March. In his desire to take time to grieve with his family, he has handed the reins of the film over to Joss Whedon, director of the first two Avengers movies and the upcoming Batgirl adaptation. Needless to say, this could have implications for both Justice League and the future of the DCEU. As such, we’ve put together the fragments of news Warner Bros. has provided since the announcement yesterday.

Snyder was a major contributor to the formation of DC’s shared universe. He directed Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, worked on the story for the upcoming Wonder Woman film, and is a producer or executive producer on all DCEU films through 2020. He not only set the tone and worked on the design of the universe but as director of Justice League was going to set the tone for the films to come. While he is stepping down now and handing the reigns over to Whedon, Snyder is leaving behind a mostly finished film, giving Whedon the task of shepherding it across the finish line through minor reshoots and post-production.

Snyder’s departure comes at a major turning point for the still-burgeoning DCEU. While still slated to direct Justice League 2, it’s unclear if he will return for the feature or how hands-on a role he’ll have if he steps down. There is some speculation that Snyder’s decision to hand the film to Whedon was his way of giving a nod that the well-experienced Avengers director would be taking over for the next film. Other fans, meanwhile, have instead been championing director Patty Jenkins for Justice League 2 since early reviews of Wonder Woman have been generally positive.

Prior to Snyder’s decision to step down, Whedon was already tasked with writing up new scenes for the re-shoots that are scheduled to begin shortly. Snyder was already set to take a break from the DCEU, opting to direct a personal project (war movie The Last Photograph) as a “palate cleanser” between Justice League and Justice League 2, which Warner Bros. had opted to delay in order to focus on releasing The Batman first.

Now, the former Avengers helmer will be directing the scenes that he wrote as well. As noted before, the re-shoots are minor in nature — mostly pickups — and are common for large blockbuster films like Justice League. Toby Emmerich, president of Warner Bros. Pictures underlined this in a recent statement to Empire Online.
“The directing is minimal and it has to adhere to the style and tone and the template that Zack set…We’re not introducing any new characters. It’s the same characters in some new scenes. He’s handing a baton to Joss, but the course has really been set by Zack. I still believe that despite this tragedy, we’ll still end up with a great movie.”
From Emmerich’s statement, it is clear that Whedon is set to fulfill Snyder’s vision and guide it in its final steps — not alter the film drastically. Given Whedon’s history, he’s a strong candidate to do so. Whedon got his start in Hollywood as a ghostwriter and continued to contribute to scripts even while Buffy the Vampire Slayer was still on the air. Often, he was brought in to punch up dialogue or give another pass at an action scene. Most famously, Whedon contributed to the original X-Men film in 2000 with a script rewrite, but only two of the lines he wrote actually made it into the film. However, he has had more successful rewrites in his career.

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-25-17, 04:29 AM   #233
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

Fans pay tribute to Zack Snyder through their art
https://superherotalksite.wordpress....ugh-their-art/

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-17, 09:34 PM   #234
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

[新聞] JUNKIE XL 掰掰!丹尼葉夫曼將為《正義聯盟》配樂
http://www.hypesphere.com/archives/90069

引用:
曾與漢斯季默(Hans Zimmer)攜手為《蝙蝠俠對超人:正義曙光》(Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)製作配樂的荷蘭作曲家 Junkie XL,原本也將繼續為《正義聯盟》(Justice League)譜曲,但現在看來因為檔期衝突的問題他將退出此片的配樂製作。

但根據 THR 報導,Junkie XL 接下來將為艾莉西亞薇坎德(Alicia Vikander)主演的全新重開機《古墓奇兵》(Tomb Raider)製作配樂,因此華納兄弟影業找來了曾獲四次奧斯卡最佳原創配樂獎提名的丹尼葉夫曼(Danny Elfman)接下配樂工作。

而 Junkie XL 也在聲明中表示祝福,「如同我的導師漢斯季默所說的,你無法在好萊塢當一名作曲家,直到你被取代,所以我想,我終於在這個禮拜畢業了。要離開《正義聯盟》當然讓我覺得很痛苦,但我要給查克史奈德最大的感謝讓我能參與他的願景,最後我也祝福丹尼、喬斯、華納兄弟影業以及《正義聯盟》。」

實際上,丹尼葉夫曼過去曾有過類似的「救援」經驗,他在最後一刻接下喬斯溫登(Joss Whedon)執導的《復仇者聯盟 2:奧創紀元》(Avengers: Age of Ultron)的配樂,在布萊恩泰勒(Brian Tyler)已完成的作品中再加入自己的創作。而喬斯溫登日前因導演查克史奈德(Zack Snyder)的家庭因素停工後,正接手《正義聯盟》的後製作業。
應該內有別情.. 換走 JUNKIE

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-28-17, 06:52 AM   #235
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

Zack Snyder Delivers New Image of Batman in Justice League

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-14-17, 11:11 AM   #236
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-20-17, 09:00 AM   #237
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

[新聞] 華納兄弟影業再新增 2 部未命名 DC 超級英雄電影檔期
http://www.hypesphere.com/archives/91216

引用:
雖然上個禮拜迪士尼影業就已經透過自家的 D23 博覽會公布了許多後續即將推出的電影消息,不過華納兄弟影業也沒有閒著,搶在本週末的聖地牙哥動漫展開幕之前,陸續曝光了《一級玩家》(Ready Player One)、《銀翼殺手 2049》(Blade Runner 2049)等資訊,日前又再排定了多部電影的上映檔期。

包括有 1 部動畫電影於 2018 年 6 月 1 日上映、1 部主題電影於 2019 年 12 月 13 日上映,以及 2 部 DC 超級英雄電影將分別在 2020 年 2 月 14 日、2020 年 6 月 5 日上映,目前皆未公開片名與內容,但相信很快就會在週末的聖地牙哥動漫展得到答案。

而華納兄弟影業的 DC 擴充電影宇宙作品接下來將登場的作品包括今年 11 月的《正義聯盟》(Justice League),以及 2018 年底的《水行俠》(Aquaman),籌備中的電影則有《蝙蝠俠》(The Batman)、《黑亞當》(Black Adam)、《鋼骨》(Cyborg)、《綠光戰警隊》(暫譯,Green Lantern Corps)、《閃電俠》(The Flash)、《黑暗正義聯盟》(Justice League Dark)、《Gotham City Sirens》、《自殺突擊隊 2》(Suicide Squad 2)、《正義聯盟 2》,以及可能的《神力女超人 2》(Wonder Woman 2)等。

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 12:13 AM   #238
LTKS
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2011
文章: 860
LTKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 12:26 AM   #239
豪傑公子
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 5,003
新海報好有alex ross味~

舊 07-23-17, 01:15 AM   #240
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

BANNER 版 (放大)

poster有少少KINGDOM COME feel
一圖勝千語

此篇文章於 07-23-17 11:55 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 06:15 AM   #241
f2light
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2011
文章: 1,503
Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek [HD](4m11s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo
November
f2light 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 07:05 AM   #242
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

畫面真係光鮮好多
DC 人物果然鐘意爆門
1:35 no Lanterns ?
cybrog 揸機
Flash 動作位好淡定 OP
又玩局長

最尾搵Alfred..真係未必係Superman?搵Alfred有D 奇怪
會唔會其他角色?
zack snyder 支持你

此篇文章於 07-23-17 07:36 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 07:38 AM   #243
C.Ryo
Game Master

註冊日期: Dec 2007
文章: 2,523
Wii U IDCRYO.HK
Nintendo Switch ID4426 5495 5212
PSN  IDCRyoHK
XBox Live GamertagCRYO HK
Looks good, 希望Zack兩公婆今次得到應有嘅回報
C.Ryo 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-23-17, 08:55 PM   #244
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

網友PS 完,好靚
http://imgur.com/wnN1A4m

港版trailer

此篇文章於 07-24-17 01:05 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-27-17, 09:46 AM   #245
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

[新聞] 據悉《正義聯盟》補拍作業將再花費 2500 萬美元預算
http://www.hypesphere.com/archives/91512

引用:
在《神力女超人》(Wonder Woman)衝出了好成績之後,華納兄弟影業看來也開始引以為戒,避免再次重蹈《蝙蝠俠對超人:正義曙光》(Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice)、《自殺突擊隊》(Suicide Squad)的覆轍,並且希望接下來的《正義聯盟》(Justice League)能延續這股氣勢,但似乎並不是件簡單的事。

《正義聯盟》也如同多數好萊塢商業大片一般進行補拍程序,而這個被視為「額外拍攝」的過程通常大概會再耗資 600 萬至 1000 萬美元,時程則大約是 1、2 個禮拜。但根據 Variety 報導,此片補拍所花費的時間與金額都比一般情況還來得多,據悉華納兄弟影業將投入 2500 萬美元以及 2 個月的時間在倫敦及洛杉磯補拍。

除此之外,主演卡司們的檔期也是一大問題,目前「神力女超人」蓋兒賈朵特(Gal Gadot)與「蝙蝠俠」班艾佛列克(Ben Affleck)兩人的行程比較沒什麼問題,但像是「閃電俠」伊薩米勒(Ezra Miller)與「超人」亨利卡維(Henry Cavill)可能就需要與其他拍攝工作有所協調。

伊薩米勒現在正在拍攝《怪獸與牠們的產地 2》(Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2),不過該片同樣是華納兄弟影業的作品,因此要調整檔期相對來說也較容易。而亨利卡維加盟演出的《不可能的任務 6》(Mission: Impossible 6)現在同樣在拍攝中,除了檔期衝突之外,亨利卡維還有造型上的問題。據悉派拉蒙影業不希望他剃掉為拍攝所留的鬍子,因此《正義聯盟》的補拍後可能還得動用後製將他的鬍子修掉。

在上述多個問題以外,相信也有許多觀眾關心「掛名」的問題。原本擔任此片導演的查克史奈德(Zack Snyder)日前因家庭因素全面暫停工作,因此華納兄弟影業找來了《復仇者聯盟》(The Avengers)導演喬斯溫登(Joss Whedon)接手後續作業,預計也會由他來指揮補拍的工作。不過據消息人士透露,喬斯可能不會被授予共同執導的頭銜,但共同製作、共同編劇或許是較有可能的,同時也會有豐厚的報酬。

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-27-17, 09:47 AM   #246
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

[新聞] 據傳查克史奈德將漸漸淡出 DC 擴充宇宙
http://www.hypesphere.com/archives/91579

引用:
查克史奈德(Zack Snyder)對於 DC 電影世界觀貢獻良多,包括《超人:鋼鐵英雄》(Man of Steel)、《蝙蝠俠對超人:正義曙光》(Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice)等作品,幾乎可以說為 DC 與華納影業打了頭陣,雖然評價可能不如電影公司本來的預期,但先跳出來試水溫嘗試不同類型的超級英雄電影實在相當偉大。不過日前有一個傳聞指出查克與妻子可能不會繼續為 DC 影業賣命,在創意發想部份的權力將被限制。

根據 Mashable’s 的報導指出,查克史奈德與他的製作人妻子戴博拉史奈德(Deborah Snyder)接下來將會較少參與電影創意方面的討論,先前我們也報導過查克因為女兒自殺過世而暫時退下執導《正義聯盟》的大任,由《復仇者連盟》(The Avengers)導演喬斯溫登(Joss Whedon)收尾剩下的拍攝進度,而劇本也經由喬斯調整部分內容,不過在我們先前報導過的《正義聯盟》 2500 萬美金補拍新聞中,也提過喬斯很可能不會被放在導演名單之中,可能會被列為共同製作、共同編劇。

不過查克與戴博拉被限制權限的新聞遭到華納兄弟影業駁回,然而 Mashable’s 仍然表示他們收到多個消息都給出同樣的結論,兩人涉入電影製作的範圍會相對較少,尤其在他們女兒過世後的這段期間內。消息指出兩人將可能執導 DC 世界觀以外,其他華納兄弟影業的電影,不過在接下來的《自殺突擊隊 2》(Suicide Squad 2)、《水行俠》(Aquaman)等作品,他們仍然擔任製作人的角色。

另一方面,據 DC 創意長傑夫瓊斯(Geoff Johns)先前的發言表示,喬斯溫登是 DC 電影世界觀的秘密武器,在創意發想上面與傑夫有相當緊密的合作,或許接下來喬斯可能會成為 DCEU 拓展版圖的過程中重要的人物。此外,《神力女超人》(Wonder Woman)已經確定會製作第二集,雖然尚未確定導演派蒂珍金斯(Patty Jenkins)會不會繼續執導,但在首部女性超級英雄獨立電影的表現如此突出,讓他接下來很有可能會是 DCEU 的大將之一。

除了上述的消息以外,根據 Mashable’s 的消息指出,執導《自殺突擊隊》的大衛艾耶(David Ayer)接下來不會再執導 DCEU 的電影作品,即便先前的消息指出他將會執導小丑女為首的女反派電影《Gotham City Sirens》,不過這個消息也被大衛公司的發言人駁斥,還是要等待官方釋出確切的消息才能確定這部作品究竟會不會換導演。最後重申一次,由 Mashable’s 所提出的兩項傳聞目前都被官方駁回,即便該媒體提到他們收到不只一個內線消息給出這樣的資訊,我們還是必須等待 DC 和華納影業確認這些消息的真實性,才能對電影公司與其作品進行下一步的推測。(Slashfilm)
又傳尼D.. 不過原定JL 後都好似無電影會比Zack 拍...
依家休息,你就傳到似層層.. 真心煩, 好似買大細咁,落左注佢退出先.. 負面傳聞就係咁操作
BATMAN 幾次(可能WB 說服到BEN)
WW 又有

此篇文章於 07-27-17 09:54 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-27-17, 08:01 PM   #247
wing
God of Gamer
格鬥低手

註冊日期: Mar 2004
文章: 19,096
引用:
作者: 信長 查看文章
畫面真係光鮮好多
DC 人物果然鐘意爆門
1:35 no Lanterns ?
cybrog 揸機
Flash 動作位好淡定 OP
又玩局長

最尾搵Alfred..真係未必係Superman?搵Alfred有D 奇怪
會唔會其他角色?
zack snyder 支持你
如果唔係大超, 我真係諗唔到邊個可以咁樣壓軸出場. 綠燈都好敏水.

舊 07-27-17, 09:35 PM   #248
零式
Ultimate Gamer
Banned

註冊日期: Jan 2003
文章: 3,776
個SAVE字用大超LOGO,應該冇走雞卦

舊 09-02-17, 07:20 AM   #249
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

又有新劇照.....
不過同上次一樣咁?
WB: 有唔同
咁同上上次一樣?
WB: 真係有唔同..

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 09-09-17, 04:40 AM   #250
信長
God of Gamer
The Flash

FAN ART

感動.. 應該有尼幕同差唔多對白
都似似地.. BVS, 大超問batman - is she with you?

MOS 其中一段
Jor-El: You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

此篇文章於 09-09-17 04:45 AM 被 信長 編輯。
信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

標籤
DCEU, Justice League, 正義聯盟

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[音樂碟] Justice Is What I Rap For -- Mastamic [Download 版已出] 信長 Neo Music UNIVERSE 2 10-18-12 01:32 AM
[動畫] 《正義聯盟》(Justice League):原來個故事幾好睇 天星碼頭高達 日本動漫畫討論版 58 06-15-07 03:08 PM
[PS2]J League Winning Eleven 10 + Europe League 06'-07' , 06年11月22日發售 6402oen 電視遊戲討論版 17 11-02-06 12:57 PM
求LEVEL JUSTICE同燐月的爆機檔~ 亞瑪迪拉 H-GAMEの部屋 8 03-15-05 12:07 AM
1/100 Justice Gundam Azusa 收藏品討論版 17 08-16-03 03:30 PM

現在的時間是 08:33 AM

手機版 | APP版