Default Style 註冊帳號
Games Animation Forum

不顯示圖片
電視遊戲討論版>[PS4, PS3, Vita] MLB 14: The Show | PS4:1080p 60fps
( ゚ω゚)? 09:25 AM 02-13-14
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/...ing-described/

MLB 14: The Show PS4 Version “So Clean, So Deep, So Much Detail;” Spectacular Lighting Described

by Giuseppe Nelva (8 hours ago) 8 @abriael
PS4News

While the embargo for new gameplay footage, screenshots ad impression of Sony Computer Entertainment’s MLB 14: The Show drops tomorrow at 10 AM EST, a few impressions are already filtering through, as reported by NeoGAF user backbreaker65.
Steve Noah of Operation Sports posted on the website’s forums:
You guys are in for a treat on Thursday, 13th. Hoping to get some exclusives for us!
Screenshots had me like… Tears-of-Joy.jpg
Glen Percival of the PSNation Podcast added to the hype:
Just got Ramone’s permission to say a bit about the PS4 version.
In a word, stunning. So clean, so deep, so much detail. He showed it side-by-side with the PS3 version, which helped show truly how much better it’s going to be on PS4. Also, dat lighting! I can’t wait to talk details!
MLB The Show Community Manager and Designer Ramone Russell himself chimed in, stating that in the future the game is going to look even better than what we’re going to see tomorrow:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
How do I say this……………………………………….
Our lead graphics programmer just cracked the code on our PS4 lighting engine about an hour ago. When I show you again it’s going to look better. I might even do a comparison of the two.
Can’t wait to show you guys this man now I have to re-take all the screen shots I took already for Thursday.
Looks like tomorrow at 10 AM we’ll be in for a treat or two, and the future might hold something even better for PS4-owning baseball fans.
Personally, while it may seem strange to hear this said by someone from soccer-loving Italy, I can’t wait. I always loved baseball, and I’m quite sure I’ll end up importing this installment of the franchise as well, since it normally doesn’t get released in Europe.
回覆
( ゚ω゚)? 10:41 AM 02-15-14
MLB 14: The Show on PS4 Runs at 1080p 60FPS Resolution Confirms Sony San Diego

The embargo has been finally lifted on MLB 14: The Show and as expected new details about the game have started to arrive. Sony has just confirmed that The MLB 14: The Show on Playstation 4 will run at glorious 1080p 60 FPS resolution.

Sony San Diego stated that the PS4 version of MLB 14: The Show will feature over 1,000 different crowd models and each of them composed of over 10,000 polygons.
The developer already confirmed in Jan 2014 that each stadium in MLB 14: The Show will have more than a million polygons for more authentic detail.

Last but not the least, on Playstation 4, MLB 14: The Show will run at 1080p/60FPS resolution on Playstation 4.
MLB 14: The Show is scheduled to launch in May 2014 for Playstation 4. PS3 and PS VITA version will arrive on April 1, 2014.
You can check out some brand new gorgeous looking in-game 1080p MLB 14: The Show PS4 screenshots HERE.
Watch MLB 14 The Show: Ramone Russell Intereview detailing the new features and more below.

==================================================
http://www.gamepur.com/news/13675-ml...ow-realis.html

MLB 14: The Show On PS4 Gets Gorgeous Looking 1080p Direct-Feed Screens, Show Realistic Lightning & More

The embargo from MLB: The Show has been lifted and Sony has just shared some amazing looking in-games screenshots in glorious 1080p resolution. The graphics/visuals details in these new screens are really impressive.

MLB 14: The Show on Playstation 4 makes use of ultra-realistic lighting engine, and its this feature that makes it the best looking next-gen sports. Take a look at the new screenshots below.

MLB 14: The Show will arrive on April 1, 2014 for PS VITA and PS3. Playstation 4 version will arrive at somepoint in May 2014.

回覆
GreenTea 10:54 AM 03-14-14
MLB 14: The Show set for May 6 on PlayStation 4
PS4 version arrives a month after PS3 and PS Vita versions.

http://gematsu.com/2014/03/mlb-14-sh...-playstation-4

回覆
( ゚ω゚)? 11:50 PM 04-17-14

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...iler-revealed/
MLB 14 The Show PS4 Trailer Revealed

+ Posted by Ramone Russell on Apr 17, 2014 // Community Manager, SCEA San Diego Studios

We know there’s a great deal of anticipation to witness the next generation of baseball video games, and we’re proud to unveil the first trailer for MLB 14 The Show on PS4.
On display are the completely rebuilt stadiums, the redone lighting engine (check out the self-shadowing at night), vastly more detailed crowds, grass and player hair rendered down to the last blade/strand, and much more. Plus, since all three versions of MLB 14 The Show (PS3, PS4, and PS Vita) support cross save functionality, anyone who already picked up this year’s game will be able to easily carry their progress over to PS4 when it launches.
MLB 14 The Show hits PS4 on May 6th, and is already available now for PS3 and PS Vita. Visit baseballisbetter.com to get your copy today, and to check out unique MLB player videos and developer diaries.
回覆

返回主題版面