God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
[PS3, PS4, Vita] Hohokum 霍霍坎 - by artist Richard Hogg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...-vita-in-2014/

Hohokum Coming to PS4, PS3, PS Vita in 2014

+ Posted by Richard Hogg // Co-creator, Hohokum

It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce Hohokum as a Sony Santa Monica project, coming to PS4, PS3 and PS Vita in 2014!
Hohokum is a collaboration between artist Richard Hogg and Honeyslug, a London-based game studio. It is a whimsical colorful game with an emphasis on playful exploration and creativity. You take on the role of a curious flying snake-like character. A technicolor, calligraphic, worm-like, kite-like being! The way you move around the world is very expressive and kinetic and kind of mesmerizing to play.

One of the main aims for Hohokum is to create something where the usual pressures of videogames – constantly being told to do things, fearing failure and being challenged to earn progress – were all absent. This is quite a challenge, but we’re really excited about how it’s coming together. There are goals and secrets to discover. There are even Trophies. But at its heart Hohokum is a playground, a place to wander about, perhaps even lose yourself in.
It is kind of awesome to be able to finally say that. We have been working away on the game for the last year, maintaining strict radio silence. Before that we had a Hohokum-sabbatical in order to make Frobisher Says for PS Vita. So it has been around two years since the public saw anything of Hohokum that was when it was an IGF finalist and then followed by Indiecade.

But now the cat is out of the bag! I guess it was in the summer of 2011 at Indiecade that our involvement with Santa Monica Studio began. We have come quite a long way since then and they are still the perfect fit to be working with on this game.
We can’t wait to show people all the new additions in Hohokum at E3.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 02-26-14 10:48 AM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-15-13, 12:35 AM   #2
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://kotaku.com/this-is-the-most-c...t-e3-513276785
This Is The Most Confusing Game I Saw At E3

It's called Hohokum and it'll be out on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Vita (though what you see here is on the PS4). You control a snake-like character while you explore worlds and discover new ones. You help in-game characters and creatures locate items and other characters and creatures. Sometimes, you turn lights on for new discoveries. But I could hardly glean all of this on my own.

So let the game's artist—Richard Hogg—tell you a bit about his game, which I have decreed the most confusing game I've seen at E3. Also, super sorry about the audio quality of the video. It was a noisy day. But it's worth learning more.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-09-13, 09:40 AM   #3
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://thegamershub.net/2013/07/hohokum-preview/

Hohokum Preview

此篇文章於 07-09-13 02:14 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-21-14, 12:22 AM   #4
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO4-1BA1fw8 What the Heck is PS4's Hohokum
安安 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-26-14, 10:25 AM   #5
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.gamezone.com/previews/201...te-screensaver
Hohokum preview: Hopefully more than an elaborate screensaver

Posted by: Joe Donato

Hohokum is one of the first games I’ve played that had me genuinely asking whether it’s a game or not.
Flower? That’s a game.
The Walking Dead? Definitely a game.
Gone Home? A really great game.
Proteus? I say it’s a game!
But during my first few minutes with Hohokum, I navigated a vibrant world as a colorful snake. Catchy music played, and when I passed by the people in the background, they hopped on for a ride. The animations were adorable, everything looked and sounded great, and I was enjoying zipping around. Then reality started to creep in as I started to hit the edges of the world and realized I had no idea what I was doing.

Was I actually supposed to be doing anything? Was the goal to just soak up the atmosphere? Is Hohokum stoner gaming at its finest?
Then, suddenly, something happened. I found some platforms where characters hopped off my back and hopped onto a pedestal. After that I delivered one character, who, through a bubble over their head, indicated they wanted to find a shoe. I found the floating island with a shoe and they seemed to appreciate it.
I hit an electrified gate and all of my travelers fried and fell off. An obstacle! Danger! Goals! This was starting to feel like a real video game.
It turns out Hohokum is quite goal-oriented. A Sony representative told me that each level actually has a bunch of things to do and different mechanics for accomplishing them. The game just doesn’t go out of its way to guide you, which is nice once you realize what it's trying to do. If you get stuck, it seems just zipping around and zoning out for a bit is a viable option too.

As I progressed, I started finding characters that doubled as pieces for a rollercoaster in the center of the level. I never finished building it, but I really wanted to. I was compelled to poke and prod at each object in the environment and actually figure out what its purpose was.
On the other hand, knowing that a character wanted to go to a particular island but not knowing where it was left me with only one option -- I had to laboriously comb the level from left-to-right and top-to-bottom to find what I was looking for. In those moments, where Hohokum stopped being chill and started becoming busywork, I got a little worried about where the final product will land.
All in all, though, Hohokum is a beautiful and catchy game. I’d love to pop on some headphones, lounge in front of my PS4 or in bed with my Vita, and zone out with it for a while. It’s definitely a game, but what really mattered was that Hohokum put a smile on my face.
Enjoy random thoughts about the latest games, the Sega Saturn, or the occasional movie review? Follow me @JoeDonuts!
Tags: Hohokum, Indiecade East

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( ゚ω゚)
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%9C%...96%87%E5%8C%96

霍霍坎文化

維基百科,自由的百科全書
霍霍坎文化
文化

前300年-1400年

霍霍坎文化分布區域示意圖
首都 未指定
政體 文化
歷史時期 前哥倫布時期
- 成立 前300年
- 解體 1400年
霍霍坎文化英語: Hohokam Culture)公元前300—公元1400年間的北美印第安人文化[1]主要位於今美國亞利桑那州中部和南部地區,大體分布於基拉河索爾特河的半乾旱區域。[2]根據發展先後,分為開創期、拓殖期、定居期和古典期4個階段。
開創期(約公元前300年—公元500年)
霍霍坎人居住區的村落由許多分散的個體建築組成,建築物用樹木、柴枝、膠泥等構成,其下均有地窖,地窖甚淺。種植玉米,輔以野豆及野果採集和狩獵。[3]同時,於基拉河流域建造3英里長的河渠,引河水灌田。[4]此後數千年間,霍霍坎人發展起複雜的灌溉系統,為先哥倫布時期北美洲之最。[5]農田工程也為其偉大成就之一。[6]這一階段早期,曾發展起幾種制陶工藝。
拓殖期(公元500年—公元900年)
霍霍坎文化大為發展,其影響所及,遍布今亞利桑那州南部地區。[7]村莊的窖屋一如往昔,但引進馬雅人的舞蹈廳堂。[8]除玉米外,兼有棉花。灌溉溝渠日益增多。到公元700年前後,渠道變窄而加深,以免渠水滲入土地和蒸發而減少。陶器風格借鑒於鄰近各民族並有所改進。
定居期(公元900年—公元1100年)
霍霍坎人活動區域有所減少,但村莊仍由毫無規劃的窖屋組成,只是稍為加固而已,偶然有些村莊還修起圍牆。[9]經濟活動仍以種植玉米棉花為主,灌溉系統規模更大。這時期的一項主要成就是以蠟模鑄造銅鐘。
古典期(公元1100年—公元1400年)
這一時期的霍霍坎文化以薩拉多印第安人的和平遷入為其特點,薩拉多印第安人是阿納薩齊文化的一支,[10]來自索爾特河上游,在霍霍坎人的土地上生活了幾十年,後又退去,從此絕跡。這一支普韋布洛尼民族的主要影響,反映在建築方面。[11]大型多層的社區房舍,圍以土牆。主要糧食之外,兼種豆類及南瓜,輔以狩獵及採集野生植物的種籽和根莖。到公元14世紀時,溝渠網布,縱橫交錯,索爾特河流域已經有150英里的渠道。(有些渠道重修後沿用至至20世紀。)手工藝除制陶外,另有編筐。公元15世紀初,霍霍坎文化中斷,原因不明。

( ゚ω゚)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

此篇文章於 02-26-14 11:53 AM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-14, 01:24 PM   #6
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Hohokum Fun Fair Trailer

Q&A with the musicians Scott Hansen and Ben Benjamin

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] Watch_Dogs《看門狗》 | -- | 唔駛用劍嘅,用手機Hack就得啦~! IDGAF 電視遊戲討論版 841 03-20-20 08:52 AM
[多機種] Diablo 3《暗黑破壞神 3》| Switch 版發表 ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 245 02-16-19 04:13 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita] Doki Doki Universe - 免費hea Games/Apps ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 3 11-07-13 01:30 PM
Richard Burns, RIP... STi GAF Racing Engine車迷討論區 1 11-30-05 01:58 PM
[PS4]久多良木健:PS4 將於10年之內推出 neo2046 電視遊戲討論版 50 11-18-05 11:50 AM

現在的時間是 08:54 AM

手機版 | APP版