買過家用機版The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt的玩家限時前可免費下載PC版,
方法是在PC下載GOG Galaxy 2.0 app,
登入GOG.COM A/C,
係Setting>Integrations果度,
連繫返買過The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt的家用機A/C,
(即係登入返XBOX ONE、PS4 A/C等)
之後佢會自動同步返你買過的遊戲,
搵返The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,入去按一下Claim Now就完成。

(如果好似我咁雙平台都買了的,普通版及GOTY版都買了的,就記得選返GOTY果邊嚟足本版)

FAQ Claim a free copy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt via GOG GALAXY 2.0

https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/art...37?product=gog

I’m eligible for a free copy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.COM, but I don’t see any information about it in GOG GALAXY 2.0. What should I do?

An update to the app is needed, so please make sure you have the latest version (Windows – 2.0.16.187, macOS – 2.0.16.200). If the update is not triggered automatically after launching the application, please wait a couple of minutes and a pop up should appear. If it doesn’t, you can go to www.gogalaxy.com and clicking the ‘DOWNLOAD GOG GALAXY’ banner will trigger the update without downloading the installer.

I have closed the banner with the option to claim The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Can I still take part in the event?

Go to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt game view within your owned games library in GOG GALAXY 2.0. There you will see a banner that will allow you to take part in the event.

Which The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt releases are eligible for this action?

PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Origin and Epic Games versions of:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition
I own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Nintendo Switch, will I receive a GOG.COM copy as well?

Since there is no Nintendo Switch integration, owners of the Switch edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition won't be eligible to benefit from this action.

Which version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will I receive?

That depends : ) If you own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt version of the game, you’ll receive the same version on GOG.COM (if you have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt version of the game with any or all DLCs, you’ll also receive The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt).
If you have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition (or more than one version of the Witcher 3, out of which at least one is the GOTY Edition), you’ll receive the GOTY Edition on GOG.COM as well.

I own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt base game + expansions, will I receive The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition?

No, you will receive The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Only owners of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition can claim it as part of this event.

I have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.COM, but The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition on a different platform, will I receive The GOTY Edition on GOG.COM?

Yes, the GOTY Edition will be added to your GOG.COM library.

What happens if I own The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on multiple platforms (like Steam, PS4, XBOX)? Will I receive only one game?

Yes, even if you own the game on multiple platforms, you’ll receive one copy of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.COM.

What happens if I already have the same version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in my GOG.COM library and a different platform – can I still participate in this offer?

If you already have The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in your GOG.COM library, you can still take advantage of this offer and receive a giftable code of the game (either The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition depending on the version you own) valid for a week.

How long does this even last?

You can take part in this event until June 23rd, 11am UTC.

=================================

'The Witcher 3' console players can claim a free PC copy
GOG will make sure you don't have to toss a coin, for a limited time.

https://www.engadget.com/gog-the-wit...134103304.html

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt recently turned five years old, and CD Projekt Red wants to make sure you can play it on your PC even if you’ve never played there before. It’s giving away a free copy of The Witcher 3 through GOG from now until June 23rd at 7AM Eastern as long as you connect an existing copy to the GOG Galaxy 2.0 app, whether you’re on PC (Epic Games Store, Origin or Steam) or using a PS4 or Xbox One. Switch players are left out due to the lack of integration, unfortunately, but it’s otherwise a good deal.

You’ll need to own the Game of the Year Edition if you want to get that copy — anyone else gets the base version. If you already own a GOG copy and a version on another platform, though, you’ll receive a code that you can pass on to someone else if you’d like them to share Geralt’s adventures. The GOG version includes the soundtrack, a digital comic book and instructions for paper toys, so it might be worth grabbing even if you have no intention of playing the GOG release.

此篇文章於 06-17-20 08:57 AM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-18-20, 09:19 AM   #2
IDGAF
The One

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 31,544
相關報導:

擁有《巫師 3:狂獵》家用主機、PC 版本玩家將有機會限時免費獲得 GOG 版同款遊戲

https://gnn.gamer.com.tw/detail.php?sn=198590

波蘭 CD PROJEKT 集團旗下 GOG.com 為推廣 GOG Galaxy 2.0 服務,今日宣布,若是擁有《巫師 3:狂獵》部分家用主機版本與 Steam、Epic Games Store 版本的玩家,只要限時下載啟用 GOG Galaxy 2.0、將遊戲連結,就可以免費獲得 GOG.com 版本的《巫師 3:狂獵》。

GOG.com 表示,GOG Galaxy 2.0 是一個可以把不同平台(包括家庭遊樂器)遊戲庫和好友列表合併的客戶端程式,如果玩家遊戲與遊戲好友分散在不同啟動器及平台,玩家可以透過 GOG Galaxy 2.0 將多個遊戲庫合在一起,並與所有平台的好友聯繫,追蹤自己與好友在不同平台的成就、某款遊戲時間長度與擁有的遊戲。

若是擁有《巫師3:狂獵》PS4、Xbox One 或 PC Steam、Epic Games Store 版本的玩家,即日起至 6 月 23 日只要下載 GOG Galaxy 2.0 程式並將遊戲連結,就可以免費永久取得 GOG.com 版本的《巫師 3:狂獵》。

然而,Switch 版本並沒有包含在此次活動中,而玩家所獲得的免費版本為一般版或是年度最佳遊戲版(GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION),要看玩家原本擁有的版本而定。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-19-20, 03:21 PM   #3
12號四分衛
Game Master

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 2,066
XBox Live Gamertagqbgabe12
賣走左隻game都有得拿
12號四分衛 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | 好評發售中 | NS版發售決定 david 電視遊戲討論版 657 08-06-23 01:30 PM
Witcher 2 wing 電視遊戲討論版 149 01-21-16 06:15 PM
The Witcher 2 (Eng version) in HK s4r4cen0 PC電腦遊戲討論版 0 07-04-11 11:15 AM
The Witcher: Rise of the White Wolf 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 9 04-30-09 10:50 AM
The witcher 巫師 雪舟等楊 PC電腦遊戲討論版 1 02-11-08 09:27 AM

現在的時間是 07:24 PM

手機版 | APP版