「if you find this suitcase, please take it to our daughter.」
frankylui 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 03:25 PM   #28
神祕人1號
網上自由人

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 43,898
E3 2006: Tomonobu Itagaki Interview
Team Ninja's leader gives us insight into the auto-update to DOA4 and DOAX2.
by Andrew Alfanso

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/706/706037p2.html

May 8, 2006 - Tomonobu Itagaki is a man of few words, and if he doesn't like you, don't expect to get anything out of him. Fortunately for us, we're big fans of Dead or Alive, and we're also huge fans of Ueto Aya. This meets two of the three criteria that are required to talk to the man behind Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive.

The other criteria is that we present him with cookies whenever we're in his presence. Luckily for us, we just had a box sitting around. Satisfied with us, Itagaki took some time out of his busy schedule and sat down with us last month to talk about Dead or Alive 4, the Dead or Alive movie, and whatever he's working on next. Can't wait until next week's E3? Don't worry, find out what to expect from Tecmo now!

IGN: Dead or Alive 4 was recently patched via Xbox Live and there were many changes to try to further balance the game. What process did you use to determine what moves needed to be fixed and what needed to be balanced further?
Tomonobu Itagaki: I've played over 500 matches online, which of course means I've watched over 2,000. These observations, plus my own sense of what is fun, has helped me tune and balance the game.

IGN: Did you go online to ask for player's opinions on what to change?
Tomonobu Itagaki: Obviously I listen to all of the player's comments while I'm online, and that is important, but remember that opinions are just that, not concrete solutions.

IGN: With numerous patches that were required for your competitor's games (Soulcalibur, Tekken, Virtua Fighter), do you think it's going to be a necessity for all fighting games to be constantly updated as time passes?
Tomonobu Itagaki: I'm confident that DOA4 is so fun that people will keep playing constantly for the next year as is, and I'm wary of confusing people by changing the rules multiple times through updates. This time was necessary, though.

IGN: There were rumours of the DOA4 disc containing files for characters that are not available in the game. Could you clear up this rumour for fans?
Tomonobu Itagaki: The rule in these situations is that the guy who says he found those files has to prove it and clear up the rumors, don't you think?

IGN: So were there any characters that didn't make the cut?
Tomonobu Itagaki: There are always going to be elements in games that get cut during the development process, and that was the case in DOA4 as with any game. I can say that I cut a lot more out of DOA4 that usual, though! [laughs] After all, it is the ultimate expression of the series.

IGN: Are you happy with the success of the game in Japan and America thus far?
Tomonobu Itagaki: As the game was a launch title, it was exhausting to make and I was tired for a while, but after playing DOA4 for the 3 months since its release I have reaffirmed how fun of a game it is. There aren't many designers who have this much fun playing their own games!

Are you planning on updating DOA4 further with new costumes, characters or moves/balance tweaks? If so, how long are you planning on supporting the game?
It seems that people think there are 3 copies of me, but that's not the case! [laughs] As I said earlier, I think that DOA4 is good enough to keep playing for the next year, and I will of course notice if there are any additional tweaks that need to be made. As for costumes, just wait until you see DOAX2. I hope you like swimsuits, because there will be so many it will drive you crazy.

IGN: Are there any plans to fix some of the glitches in the game that haven't been addressed? For example, the F-/SS rank glitches that are still in the game, even after the update.
Tomonobu Itagaki: You must know that I am the one who is the most disappointed if there are any bugs in the game. To my knowledge, at this time there are no more such glitches. In the update, we made the screening process when you enter a session more strict, therefore making it harder for some people with poor-quality connections to join some sessions. That's unfortunate, but we don't want connection issues to spoil all of the other players' fun, so it had to be done.

IGN: What do you think of Sega's Kataoka-san saying that VF will never go online because it would no longer be Virtua Fighter?
Tomonobu Itagaki: Kataoka and I are acquaintances, but I don't know him to make such straight-forward statements.

IGN: Er, actually, he stated that in an interview earlier this year.
Tomonobu Itagaki: If it was me, I wouldn't take such a statement from him purely at face value.

IGN: Are there any plans for a Tecmo-sponsored event, much like the Master Ninja Tournament for Ninja Gaiden? Something like a world-wide tournament?
Tomonobu Itagaki: As a game developer, I am glad to be able to provide DOA4 as a fun platform on which to compete, and I sincerely hope that people use this platform to organize such events. I'd love to see how they turn out.

IGN: Have you seen the pictures of the new Dead or Alive movie? What are your thoughts on how your characters are being portrayed in the movie?
Tomonobu Itagaki: Of course I have seen the pictures. Personally, I wanted to have Japanese actresses portray Kasumi and Ayane, but the director believed strongly in his casting choices. Ultimately it is his decision.

IGN: Okay, so what Japanese actresses would you choose to be in a Dead or Alive movie? I would choose Ueto Aya to be Ayane, and Gotoh Kumiko, from the time right after she made her debut, as Kasumi.
Tomonobu Itagaki: Ueto Aya, that's a good choice! She's actually one of my favourite girls.

IGN: Now that Dead or Alive 4 is finally finished, what are you planning to work on next? We know that you have a lineup of titles ahead of you (DOAX2, DOA Cronus, Ninja Gaiden 2, etc.), so what can we expect from you this year?
Tomonobu Itagaki: We're working on Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 at the moment. I can't give you details about the others at this time.

IGN: How far are you into development of DOAX2?
Tomonobu Itagaki: We began development early this year. I thought my staff would be completely exhausted from their work on DOA4, but in fact they are working quite happily. You know, when you work on games about people beating each other or slicing monsters with swords, it's nice to have a change of pace once in a while.

IGN: Are we going to see any footage of DOAX2 or DOA Cronus at next month's E3?
Tomonobu Itagaki: Well, you won't see DOA Cronus, but you will see DOAX2.

IGN: When you were talking about DOAX2, you stopped and said "Dead or Alive Xtreme 2" instead of "Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball". Does that mean you'll be incorporating more sports and games into the title?
Tomonobu Itagaki: It would be no fun to just have volleyball again, right? So, what kind of games are they? Well, I will tell you that they are all activities that are befitting of a true island paradise [laughs].

IGN: You've recently been made head of all of Tecmo's operations on the game development side. How does it feel to be known as the King of Tecmo?
Tomonobu Itagaki: I have no interest in being a king of anything. My job is a game developer, and that's all I'm interested in, making quality games.

IGN: What do you think of the people who believe that you're too outspoken when discussing your competition?
Tomonobu Itagaki: I would tell those people that many advantages in life can be had through speaking one's mind. Maybe they should try it sometime, too.

IGN: You have firmly supported Microsoft with the Xbox and Xbox 360, which is rare for a Japanese developer. Do you feel that other developers are missing out on a great opportunity by neglecting the system, simply because it's not doing well in Japan?

Tomonobu Itagaki: Well, I don't think that other developers are ignoring the system, to be honest with you. There are lots of Japanese companies that are doing games for the 360. Perhaps they need to take a better look at the actual worldwide industry, though.

Fan Questions: Questions sent in from fans of Dead or Alive 4 from around the world

DOA4 fans: Why is Kasumi dreaming of being a mermaid in her ending, while the other ninja characters are all fighting?

Tomonobu Itagaki: [Laughs]. That's because Kasumi is a princess, and she deserves it.

DOA4 fans: Did you purposely make one of Zack's cutscenes parody one of the scenes from Ninja Gaiden? What other easter eggs did you plant into the game?
Tomonobu Itagaki: Oh, you noticed that? There are others too, but you'd have to be a fan of anime to spot them. If you're familiar with any of Leiji Matsumoto's anime, you'll be able to recognize them.

DOA4 fans: Are there any plans to allow players to wait for their turn in DOA4 in the lobby instead of watching a match?

Tomonobu Itagaki: Actually, that was an idea that we had in the early stages. We had several different ideas for the lobby, but we decided that the current system was the best one. If you're in a session, you should be focused on the match, looking for weaknesses and creating strategies.

DOA4 fans: Is the avatar Hard Gray in DOA4 a homage to Razor Ramon HardGay, the famous comedian in Japan?

Tomonobu Itagaki: I'm more surprised that you know who Razor Ramon is than I am by this actual question. [laughs]

DOA4 fans: Recently you posted your Top 5 Most Hated Games on another game site. All of them were Tekken, with a screenshot of Paul's Deathfist. Do you really hate that move or something?
Tomonobu Itagaki: No, I don't hate the move. I just hate Tekken.

DOA4 fans: Recently we heard that they're putting a lot of restrictions on some of the E3 Booth Babes. Is this going to affect your exhibit at E3, given that you have the hottest women on the show floor year after year?
Tomonobu Itagaki: I think it's enough just to make Kasumi and company as cute as they can be, don't you?
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 03:46 PM   #29
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 10,915
引用:
作者: frankylui
段片...正到無野講XD
xb360機主必買
仲dl緊
講講是點正法先
碧波就不是我杯茶
雖然呢隻野本質係咁樣...

舊 05-09-06, 03:55 PM   #30
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
The ladies of the Dead or Alive tournament return to some variation of Zach Island (Having been destroyed in the original. Spoilers!) for more half-naked fun in the sun. Not stopping at just Volleyball, DOAX2 also features , as well as .
Platform: Xbox 360
Publisher: Tecmo Developer: Team Ninja
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending Genre: Sports

圖片
http://xbox360.1up.com/do/media?cId=3150180

此篇文章於 05-09-06 04:00 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 03:57 PM   #31
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

引用:
作者: 神祕人1號
圖片
是多人去還是我又俾ZONELAB BLOCK左網
可惡

THX

此篇文章於 05-09-06 03:59 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
RPG之鬼 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 03:59 PM   #32
YHW
God of Gamer
「乖~ 姐姐呵番~」

註冊日期: Sep 2003
文章: 7,060
PSN  IDAnimeTheme
[DELETED]

[Windows桌面小工具] - 會唱歌跳舞的桌面!? 初音ミク、涼宮春日、秋山澪、泉此方等為你親身示範~!

此篇文章於 05-09-06 04:01 PM 被 YHW 編輯。
YHW 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 04:03 PM   #33
神祕人1號
網上自由人

引用:
作者: YHW
[DELETED]
奇怪啦,我去又無事,不過你地去或引用以上連結時就有事.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 04:08 PM   #34
司狼神威
Game Master
我懶故我在

註冊日期: Jan 2003
文章: 3,292
XBox Live GamertagDerekLaw
看圖片有d 失望,睇完條片又有返希望
(碧波係我杯茶 )

引用:
奇怪啦,我去又無事,不過你地去或引用以上連結時就有事.
我冇問題 ~ edit 前 / 後 都可以看到圖~我用和記 10m 的~唔知有冇影響

曹操會消滅之,孫權會讓人過之,劉備會引人隨之...
司狼神威 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 04:13 PM   #35
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

引用:
作者: 司狼神威
看圖片有d 失望,睇完條片又有返希望
(碧波係我杯茶 )

我冇問題 ~ edit 前 / 後 都可以看到圖~我用和記 10m 的~唔知有冇影響
真係好正
又來反地心吸力同物理世界

我是和記ASDL
咁應該係ZONELAB BLOCK左
近上一D SHARE WEB SITE成日DL一個2M FILE都要成40個小時...

舊 05-09-06, 05:24 PM   #36
frankylui
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Mar 2005
文章: 1,883
3DS Friend Code1461 6155 5034
PSN  IDfrankylui
XBox Live Gamertagfrankylui
引用:
作者: RPG之鬼
仲dl緊
講講是點正法先
碧波就不是我杯茶
雖然呢隻野本質係咁樣...
如果碧波唔係你杯茶ge話,
咁都唔係好正者XD

「if you find this suitcase, please take it to our daughter.」
frankylui 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 05:43 PM   #37
無聞
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 1,865
段片真是正到
攪到好想買360

舊 05-09-06, 05:45 PM   #38
ai.
God of Gamer
RELEASED

文章: 11,382
好似大左!?
而且今次好似左右兩個 識分開shock

ai. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 06:12 PM   #39
小子比利
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 420
以畫面來講,好似冇咩野點正,不過第二樣野就好似真人咁,估唔到TECMO會研究埋點震,實在厲害!

舊 05-09-06, 06:21 PM   #40
paultch
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Mar 2003
文章: 166
引用:
E3: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 EXCLUSIVE E3 2006 Trailers
http://download.gamevideos.com/3526/...in_854x480.wmv
D/L 唔到 ~~
server timeout ....

舊 05-09-06, 06:24 PM   #41
RPG之鬼
God of Gamer

引用:
作者: frankylui
如果碧波唔係你杯茶ge話,
咁都唔係好正者XD
睇左片後感覺完全唔同嘛
個幾個彈下彈下真係唔知要人家睇邊度好

舊 05-09-06, 06:25 PM   #42
艾莉娜
Ultimate Gamer
♪↓加里/陽子↑♬

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 4,797
XBox Live Gamertagbobogaf
引用:
作者: paultch
D/L 唔到 ~~
server timeout ....
咁岩有問題者,頭先我都下載到,你轉頭先再下載啦

舊 05-09-06, 06:37 PM   #43
neo2046
Advance Moderator
(<ゝω・)綺羅星~

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 58,240
trailer in low res
http://ruliweb2.dreamwiz.com/ruliboa...ox02&main=xbox

neo2046 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 07:32 PM   #44
tylau
God of Gamer

文章: 5,797
PSN  IDkeithlau81
個個都大到西瓜咁
tylau 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 07:45 PM   #45
Kenji少
God of Gamer
暴走中

文章: 8,255
XBox Live GamertagKenji1445
xbox360萬歲~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s.

今集內容好豐富~~

希望年底前出到~~
Kenji少 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 08:00 PM   #46
呂鳳仙
God of Gamer
錢錢錢錢錢錢錢

文章: 11,036
無言……

既然個主題都唔係打排球,就索性唔好打排球啦

PS:開放時間為17:00~23:00

每天提醒自己,施恩莫望報,不要把得失看得太重。
幸福不是必然,擁有它的人,請好好珍而重之……
呂鳳仙 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 08:02 PM   #47
Kenji少
God of Gamer
暴走中

引用:
作者: 呂鳳仙
無言……

既然個主題都唔係打排球,就索性唔好打排球啦

今次既主題都冇講到明打排球~

只係大部份水上及沙灘活動~~

打排球當然係其中一種
Kenji少 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 08:19 PM   #48
神祕人1號
網上自由人

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 08:20 PM   #49
呂鳳仙
God of Gamer
錢錢錢錢錢錢錢

文章: 11,036
引用:
作者: Kenji少
今次既主題都冇講到明打排球~

只係大部份水上及沙灘活動~~

打排球當然係其中一種
佢最重要o既主題係咩大家都心照啦……

PS:開放時間為17:00~23:00

每天提醒自己,施恩莫望報,不要把得失看得太重。
幸福不是必然,擁有它的人,請好好珍而重之……
呂鳳仙 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-09-06, 08:22 PM   #50
Kenji少
God of Gamer
暴走中

引用:
作者: 呂鳳仙
佢最重要o既主題係咩大家都心照啦……

nono~~~你咁諗就錯啦~~~

呢隻game係一個好好既教材~~

(beach fashion design)

Kenji少 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[分享] OP (Game opening) 放送區 艾莉娜 電視遊戲討論版 65 06-04-09 04:43 PM
[PS2]WWX Rumble Rose圖片及影片,美11月9日發售(摔角版DOAX!?) 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 137 02-19-05 12:38 AM
[XB]忍者龍劍傳新圖及新片,日版延期3/11發售! 美延期3/2發售 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 270 03-12-04 11:35 PM
DOAX 電話咭 打機小子 收藏品討論版 2 04-01-03 07:41 PM
玩DOAX倒不如玩 chobits PC電腦遊戲討論版 54 03-10-03 06:30 PM

現在的時間是 05:41 PM

手機版 | APP版