Games Animation Forum

查看單個文章
舊 07-28-08, 10:09 AM   #15
神祕人1號
網上自由人

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 43,898
これは恋愛シミュレーションなのか!『Alpha Protocol』では××まで可能?
by Kako @ 2008/7/27 06:00
http://www.gamespark.jp/modules/news/index.php?p=6640

SEGAがパブリッシャー、Obsidianがデベロッパーを務めるスパイアクションRPG、Alpha Protocol。プレイヤーはMichael Thortonという政府の諜報部員としてミッションをこなしながら、国際的な大災害を食い止めるために立ち上がる、というもので、エスピオナージアクションにRPG要素も追加した“RPGジャンルを再定義する”ゲーム。プレイヤーの選択によって分岐するストーリー、感情のコントロールを取り入れたダイアローグシステム、充実したキャラクタークリエイションなどいろいろと興味深い要素があるのですが、もっと興味深々な(?)情報が出てきました。MTV Multiplayerが行ったプロデューサーへのインタビューより明らかになっています。

本作の主人公であるMichael Thortonの周りには様々な女性が登場するようなのですが、その女性たちはみな“love interest(恋愛対象)”であり、男女関係になれるんだとか!

メインはもちろんエスピオナージアクション

これには前述の「感情のコントロールを取り入れたダイアローグシステム」が絡んでくるようです。その女性との関係が良好なら、新たな任務を依頼されたり、任務をサポートしてくれたりするんだそう。他の女性とデートしたりするなどしてその女性との関係が悪化すると、手伝ってくれるどころか(プレイヤーが望んでもいない)高難度のVIP暗殺を要求してきたりするそうです。

また、こうした女性関係にはさらに充実の内容があるようで、そのひとつには“デートミッション”が挙げられています。そのデートミッションのためだけにかなりの量のボイスレコーディングがされているということで、かなり力を入れている様子。まるで恋愛シミュレーションのような攻略が楽しめる?

本作の主人公。残念ながら(?)今のところ女性のスクリーンショットは公開されておらず

一般的な恋愛シミュレーションと大きく違うところがありました。それがこの主人公は男としてパーフェクトな存在だということ。もし望むならゲーム中の全ての女性を“get”することもできるんだとか。さらに衝撃的なのが、“get”するというのがつまり、全ての女性と××することが可能である、ということ……。このS○Xシーンは、話題になったMass Effectと同じような方法で見せるそうです。

上記のような女性とのつきあいは、本編に直接影響するものではなく、別にやらなくてもいいサイドミッション的な位置づけとのことですが、けっこうボリュームありそうな気が……。

これを読んで、なんとなくGrand Theft Auto IVをイメージする人もいるでしょうか。GTAIVでもサイドミッションとして、デートをして好感度を上げることでプレイヤーを助けてくれたり、××ができたりしました。GTA IVにMass EffectをプラスしたものがAlpha Protocol、という感じかもしれません。

Alpha ProtocolはPC、PS3、Xbox 360で2009年2月発売予定。スパイ活動には興味ないけど!という人もちょっと気になるタイトルじゃないでしょうか。

‘Alpha Protocol’ Will Have Plenty Of Sex Scenes, ‘Ladies’ Man’ Achievement
Posted by Tracey John on 7/24/08 at 3:00 pm.
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/...ove-interests/

“Alpha Protocol“’s dialogue system doesn’t just offer a variety of ways for player-character Michael Thorton to get missions.

It can also help him pick up women. That is, if you select your responses wisely.

When I saw “Alpha Protocol” at E3 last week, senior producer Ryan Rucinski told me that there are “a lot of love interests” for Thorton to choose from. There are several factions in the game that you can ally with or fight against, so the women Thorton meets can become collaborators or enemies. As a government operative, the player can acquire missions and assistance from the ladies Thorton’s wooed. But piss them off — by dating other girls, for instance — and there’s hell to pay.

“It all depends on how you treat them,” Rucinski said. If you have a strong relationship with female characters, they may help with missions. However, he told me that some of them are “bats–t insane” and can get you into trouble. “One may ask you to assassinate a high-level person,” he added. “Maybe that’s not something you want to do, but she’s really hot. But there are obvious repercussions.”

Rucinski also hinted at the game having at least one date mission. “It’s the funniest [voice-over] we’ve ever recorded,” he said. The game has “tons of dialogue,” though he said much of the banter between Thorton his ladies was cut from the game. “A lot of the extra female dialogue took away from story,” he explained. Between 400 to 500 lines were cut, and some of the lines that didn’t make it involved the women detailing their day of shopping, for example.

“Chris Avellone doesn’t do ‘goo goo’ stuff,” Rucinski said, referring to the chief creative officer at the development studio. “Sometimes he’d be like, ‘No guy would say that!’” That included a scene of Thornton crying. Rucinski said that people around the office were like, “That sucks, he’s crying, I don’t like this guy anymore.”

So no tears for Thornton; he’s all about machismo. In fact, he can “get” all of the game’s women if he wanted to. Rucinski told me it was possible to have sex with all the females, and that the sex scenes were similar to how “Mass Effect” treated its intimate moments. But he was quick to assure me that, “It’s a mature game, it’s not [adults only].”

And although the women are integral to the story, there’s no need to interact with them beyond missions. Rucinski revealed that the game will have Achievements for being a ladies’ man as well as for being a lone bachelor.

You can try your luck with the ladies when “Alpha Protocol” hits the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in February 2009.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: Alpha Protocol(Sega)