God of Gamer
The Flash

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 14,779
Nintendo Switch ID6287 6181 7226
RUMOR
引用:
NINTENDO:
There has been pressure towards Game Freak to get Pokemon's 8th Generation out in hopes of a release next year. If you recall Pokemon Stars, that is (or was) real, but all it was was a Sun and Moon port to the Switch, used as an engine test tech demo thing.
Metroid Prime 4 should have something revealed with some in-game footage early next year from what I've heard. I'm hearing that Direct in January particularly. Bandai Namco is developing the game for Nintendo. I don't know which development studio.
There is some kind of new Animal Crossing that they hope to release next year too.
The Switch's Virtual Console will not be like how it currently is known to be like. There is some kind of a subscription service of sorts in the works.
Mother 3 is real. According to my source, it was completely localized and playable. The sad thing that I've heard is that it is being held back for some reason, which all I know has something to do with not knowing which month to release it in.
According to one of my sources, they claim that Square Enix is doing The World Ends With You 2 exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
Blizzard is preparing a Hearthstone port for the Switch. I'm not sure when this will be announced due to the phrasing, but I heard about this when I went to Blizzcon.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comme...8i/leakileaks/

Metroid Prime 4, Bandai Namco ??
Mother3 ,The World Ends With You 2

信長 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [NS] Nintendo Switch 情報區 Vol.2 | 主機 Firmware 更新 (Ver. 10.0.0)