( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
唔關事,係Sega port得差啫,自此之後Platinum Games全部PS3 Game自己做返,PS4用PC 架構更加無問題啦

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...iggest-failure
Platinum Games calls Bayonetta on PS3 its "biggest failure"

In an interview with Edge, Platinum producer Atsushi Inaba confessed that the studio denied handling the PS3 port of Bayonetta, opting to instead pass it off to an in-house team at its publisher, Sega.
"The biggest failure for Platinum so far, the one that really sticks in my mind, is that [Bayonetta] port," lamented Inaba. "At the time we didn't really know how to develop on PS3 all that well, and whether we could have done it… is irrelevant: we made the decision that we couldn't. But looking back on the result, and especially what ended up being released to users, I regard that as our biggest failure."
Platinum did learn from this and began developing its later titles like Vanquish, Anarchy Reigns and the upcoming Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for PS3 in-house.
"One thing I will say is that it wasn't a failure for nothing," Inaba explained. "We learned that we needed to take responsibility for everything. So on Vanquish we developed both versions in-house."

引用:
作者: chunmanx 查看文章
唔算唔好ge
只係唔想幫佢開發game啫
所以就係奇怪個list竟然有白金在
可能真係mgrr2

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 02-24-13 10:53 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線  

返回主題: [PS4] PlayStation 4 情報總合 01 | 2013年年末商戦に発売