initial
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 6,180
3DS Friend Code1263 6620 0970
PSN  IDphilip_son23
XBox Live Gamertagphilipwing
史奈達使出 "火焰射球", 日本門將擋到都入~

認真: 荷蘭今屆真全完全放棄(or 打唔到) 漂亮足球, 到底會唔會可以令荷蘭走得更遠呢?

一早都話o左唔可以比VDV打左邊...... 而家荷蘭一定要打翼先掂.

Van Marwijk happy to win ugly
Holland coach Bert van Marwijk was satisfied with his team's performance after their narrow 1-0 win over Japan in Durban.

GettyImages
Wesley Sneijder celebrates his goal against Japan
• Photo gallery

Wesley Sneijder's solitary goal was the difference between the two sides in their second Group E match. The Inter Milan winger had fortune on his side with his stinging drive parried by Japan goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima into his own net.

"I would love to win playing beautiful football but you have to deal with a rival that also wants to win," said Van Marwijk. "I think we played a match that was perhaps not as attractive as our previous games but it's not easy to play matches here and I think we deserved the win."

The Blue Samurai frustrated Holland, who had just one shot on goal in the opening half despite dominating possession.

"At this level, you see that no match is straightforward as has also been the case for other teams like England and Spain," said Van Marwijk. "Of course, we want to win playing great football but the important thing is that we learn to win ugly games.

"Japan were very confident heading into this match and I knew beforehand that this was going to be a hard game. In the first half, we went for depth but we didn't get the ball to our forwards.

"At half-time I told my players they had to be careful. We needed to speed up our game and be opportunistic. I believe we did that in the second half."

Van Marwijk's side top Group E and are on the verge of clinching qualification to the last 16.

"The important thing is that we have two wins out of two from our group so far," he said. "We have shown stability and we haven't given away a goal, which is important."

Japan coach Takeshi Okada refused to blame Kawashima for his part in the Dutch goal.

"Sneijder's goal was a good strike," he said. "It was a powerful shot. But that was the difference between the two sides."

Okada, whose side beat Cameroon in their World Cup opener, was nevertheless pleased with his team's effort.

"We played against a strong team and we wanted to have taken at least a point in this game," he said. "But my players did the best they could and we feel sorry for our fans.

"During the first half we frustrated Holland and I told my players to be courageous and aggressive when we have the ball. That is what they did. But we weren't able to deliver the finishing touch."

2004 東京 2005 仙台 2006 首爾
2010 廣島, 四國 (愛知縣, 高知縣, 香川縣, 德島縣), 岡山, 神戶, 大阪
2010 吳哥窟, 越南
2011 Sep 北京 (故宮, 長城, 789 Art Zone) Dec 台北
2012 名古屋, 白川鄉, 萋籠宿, 馬籠宿, 高山, 飛驒, 沖繩
2013 倫敦, 格林威治, 溫莎堡, 曼徹斯特
2014 秘魯 馬丘比丘 玻利維亞

此篇文章於 06-20-10 12:32 AM 被 initial 編輯。
initial 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: 全新Oranje 荷蘭國家隊討論區 [繼續做 "無冕之王"......]