查看單個文章
舊 11-20-19, 02:48 PM   #25
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
原文出處:

引用:
BECKY QUICK: You know, Bobby, what has been your experience as expectations for CEOs and for leadership, I think, have -- they have really ratcheted up, I think in part because politicians aren’t doing as much. I think people are turning to business leaders and expecting them to lead on a variety of subjects, and that can take you anywhere from Hong Kong and democracy to gaming additions and beyond. How do you grow into that role? What do you do?

BOBBY KOTICK: Well, you start with, our mission as a company is “Bringing the World Together Through Epic Entertainment.” You know, that’s a big mission. It has some similarities to, let’s say, a Facebook. But, you know, we’re not the operator of the world’s town halls. We’re the operator of the communities that allow you to have fun through the lens of a video game. And you know, I -- my responsibility is to make sure that our communities feel safe, secure, comfortable and satisfied and entertained. And so I don’t -- I don’t -- that doesn’t convey to me the right to have a platform for a lot of political views, I don’t think. I think my responsibility is to satisfy our audiences and our stakeholders, our employees, our shareholders. But I think there are some business people who are incredible examples of character and integrity and principle and have what you see are the great attributes of leadership, and I think that they are incredibly inspiring for me. But I think, you know, they do have the right to articulate views and visions and voices about government and policy and politics, and I love engaging with those people.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/19/cnbc...les-today.html
[100%純個人觀點]OK,無問題,以後無論ACTIVITION定BLIZZARD出O既GAME,都唔駛旨意賺到我一個仙。[/100%純個人觀點]

各位大大,想點就點。

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [業界] 暴雪為《爐石》事件公開道歉:我們有機會將整個世界團結起來,但失敗了