文章: 43,898
The Sims 3

The Sims 3 Teaser Website
More information coming soon.
by IGN Staff
http://pc.ign.com/articles/857/857148p1.html

The Sims 3 Website
http://thesims3.ea.com/

March 5, 2008 - According to EA's Sims 3 page, more information about the upcoming title will be released soon.

The Sims is the best selling PC franchise of all time. Spearheaded by game designer Will Wright, the series received mass appeal when the first game released in February of 2000. The sequel, The Sims 2, continued the immensely successful trend when it released in September of 2004. The series is touted as a life simulator of sorts, as players control virtual people as they go about doing daily tasks.

We encourage fans to bookmark the page, and remember, remember the 19th of March!

此篇文章於 03-08-08 11:45 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-08-08, 11:44 PM   #2
神祕人1號
網上自由人

註冊日期: Jan 2002
シミュレーション範囲の拡大、欲求からの解放 『ザ・シムズ3』は革新づくし!
by Kako @ 2008/3/7 18:45
http://www.gamespark.jp/modules/news/index.php?p=5261

ティーザーサイトがオープンし、3月19日の情報公開が待ち遠しいThe Sims 3(ザ・シムズ3)。Games for Windows magazineで表紙を飾ることがわかり、ますます楽しみになってきました。まだディティールは見えてこないものの、革新的なゲーム基本部分が判明しました。

シムズ3の最大の変化は、オープンワイドな世界で、絶えず近所も変化していくこと。「家」と「近所の公園」といった場所がシームレスになることで、時間的にも空間的にも、よりスケールの大きなシミュレーションが行われることになります。「家の中で行うことと家の外で行うことが同じくらい重要」らしく、シムの人生はあらゆる場所へと拡大。シムズ2で拡張された様々なアクティビティーの追加以上に、様々なアクションが様々な場所で可能になると見られています。

また、シムズを特徴づける最大の要素である「欲求」にもかなり手が加えられると見られており、「空腹」「便意」などの欲求メーターが新たなシステムに取って代わる予定。これによって、今まで自由な行動の足かせともなっていた「シムの欲求を満たすことに明け暮れる」ことからプレイヤーを解放し、シムの自由で変化のある行動を可能にします。

シミュレーション範囲の拡大、欲求からの解放――今回のシムはより複雑なシミュレートのもとで、より高次の欲望に従って行動する――言葉だけでは具体的に見えてこないかもしれませんが、シムズのナンバリングタイトルにふさわしい進化を遂げることになりそうです。他にもキャラクタークリエイションを含め、様々な革新があるようですが、それはGames for Windows Magazineを読まなきゃわからない、という感じ。また情報が入り次第お伝えしたいと思います。新たな展開が期待されるシムズ3。ただ、日曜の朝、一人が少し早く起きて「朝食を用意」し、他の家族はフリーウィルで食卓へ向かい、ほぼ同時に食事と家族の会話が始まる――そんな「ささやかで日常的な喜び」は残しておいてほしいとも思います。
(ソース・イメージ: 1UP: The Sims 3 Revealed)

The Sims 3 Revealed
Exclusive first details in new issue of Games for Windows magazine.

By 1UP Staff, 03/06/2008
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3166813

Consider this: The Sims franchise is the best-selling PC series in the world. Yes, bigger than games with the WarCraft name. Stack it up against console games, and The Sims' global sales are second only to titles that bear Mario's moniker. Yet many gamers still seem to associate The Sims with its dollhouse parts -- clothing packs, furniture exchanges, MySpace pages with soap-opera movies -- forgetting that there's an intricate game there, too. With The Sims 3 (teased yesterday), Sims Studio head Rod Humble and his team are trying to bring that aspect back to the front.
The biggest change to The Sims 3 is that it takes place in a wide-open, constantly changing neighborhood -- a much bigger sandbox, if you will, and a much more complex simulation. The town and park you see on the cover image to the right (click to enlarge) exist in the same seamless space as your Sims' household, and what you do outside your home now matters as much as what you do within. (Yes, previous expansion packs added out-and-about activities, but they were always separate sub-games. Here, everything's completely integrated.) The game also sees a major shift in how Sims' motives are handled: Individual meters indicating bladder and sleep-deprivation levels are replaced by a new system of discrete moods, the aim being to get players off the treadmill of fulfilling primal eat-sleep-pee-repeat requirements so they can focus more on, well, going out on the brand new town.

There are tons more changes, too, some big, some small, all detailed in the exclusive 12-page preview in the April/May issue of Games for Windows: The Official Magazine, showing up in subscribers' mailboxes today and on newsstands shortly after. Inside, you'll find an exploration the Sims' new, open hometown; a full explanation of the new gameplay mechanics, including the radically revamped character-creation system; in-depth interviews with Sims Studio head Rod Humble, design director Matt Brown, and executive producer Ben Bell on the other big changes; and lots more.

Once you've had a chance to read the story, visit the 1UP forums, where you can pose your most burning Sims 3 questions to the game's developers -- we'll pick the best ones, present them to The Sims 3 team, and report back with their answers in a few weeks.

And be sure to check out our extended Sims 3 coverage through the months of March and April.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-10-08, 11:28 PM   #3
神祕人1號
網上自由人

ヘアスタイルを自分でデザイン、さあ街に繰り出そう!『ザ・シムズ3
by Kako @ 2008/3/10 17:45

画像はThe Sims 2のものです

Games for Windows Magazine、公式サイトでの情報公開を控え、前回はThe Sims 3(ザ・シムズ3)のファーストルックをご紹介しました。今回はシムズのファンサイト宛てに送られたSims 3のエグゼクティブプロデューサー、Benjamin Bell氏のメールより。シムズ3のスケールが具体的に見えてきました!

*行動範囲
シムは完全にシームレスな「地域」に住む。隣家のドアまで歩いていく、ストリートに繰り出す、街の中心部までドライブに行く、公園を散歩する――これらは全てロード画面無しで行われる

街に出ればどこでも、他のシムが日常生活をしているのを見ることができる。コミュニティが存在し、いつでもどこでもそれに参加することができる

隣人が何をしてるのか常に見ることができ、またいつでも交流できる。窓から覗き(スパイ)をすることもできる。街にいるどんな家族でも見ることができ、そのときは昼夜問わずいつでも外出できる

*カスタマイズ
シムのクリエイションは完全に再発明され、よりリアルに。ユーザーがイメージするどんな顔でもつくることができる。"Traits"と呼ばれる新しいパーソナリティーシステムがある。Traitsは、シムにいくつも割り当てることができ、Traitsによってシムの感じ方、考え方、振る舞いが変わる

ゲーム内にある全ての目に見えるものを、誰でもカスタマイズすることができる。家具、壁、床、ファッション、ヘアスタイルなどなど。色・パターンをカスタマイズして適用する。このカスタマイズはとても簡単でパワフル。大きなビジュアルの変化にもデベロッパーツールを必要としない

前回ご紹介したのは大きく2つ。シミュレーション範囲の拡大、欲求メーターの廃止。今回はシムの行動範囲、シムのキャラクタークリエイションについて見えてきました。前作までは、ひとつの敷地内がシムが歩ける行動範囲でした(他の場所へは車で移動)。今作では「家」から「地域」へと拡大したことで、シムは通りを歩いたり近所を訪問したりできるようになり、コミュニティも形成されます。人付き合いという部分がより重要になりそうですね。また、シム作成について、"Traits"というキーワードが。これがシムの性格などを決定する大きな要素となりそうです。ユーザーメイドのアイテムも誰でも作れるようになるようで、自分だけの街、自分だけのシムが作りやすくなりそうですね。これでますますプレイ日記が楽しくなる?

一番気になる、欲求メーターが何に変わるのか、という問題。これは3月19日の情報公開でわかるかも!
(ソース: Simprograms)

First email for “The Sims 3″ gets sent out to fansites
Posted by: Judhudson in News - The Sims 3, Sim News
http://www.simprograms.com/?p=303

I had this in my inbox for a few days but didn’t get a chance to post it. Benjamin Bell, Executive Producer for The Sims 3 has sent out the first round of fansite emails. It’s a lengthy read, so here is a short breifing of what you can expect:

Sims now live in a completely seamless, living neighborhood
No loading screens for the neighborhood
View other sims and their lives (even by spying on them)
Reinvented and realistic Create a Sim
New realistic personality system called Traits
Everyone will be able to customize the appearance of everything ingame
Won’t need developer tools to make visual changes to the game
Well crude…if that’s the case then this site won’t be needed

Hello,

My name is Ben and I’m an Executive Producer on The Sims 3. The last few years have been exciting for me personally. Since joining The Sims Label at EA, I’ve had the opportunity to work on dream projects such as The Sims 2 Pets, and The Sims 2 Castaway. However, things are about to get very exciting and I’m so happy to be sharing this news with you.

In the very near future, we are going to announce the first details of The Sims 3. As you can imagine, The Sims 3 development team is very excited because we have been working on the game for the past few years. Like you, we are all fans of The Sims and we can’t wait to talk to you about the innovations in The Sims 3. We know that there are so many expectations for this game. The Sims 3 team has been quietly listening to the community and incorporating suggestions to make this the best possible game. Many of our team members worked on The Sims and The Sims 2, so trust me, you are in good hands. We hope that you’ll be impressed by what we’re working on for The Sims 3.

What is The Sims 3? Very shortly, you’ll see magazine articles, websites and interviews on this subject. However, we want to share the announcement news with you first.

When the team first started thinking about what The Sims 3 could be, we asked ourselves the following question. What if you had to live your whole life in one location … and then one day, suddenly, you could step outside and go anywhere in the whole neighborhood?

The first thing you’ll notice about The Sims 3 is that the Sims now live in a completely seamless, living neighborhood. This means that they can walk next door, walk down the street, drive to the center of town, stroll through the park, and explore everything without ever encountering a load screen. Wherever you go in your town, you will see other Sims going about their daily lives. You’ll discover new things about the community that your Sims live in, and you will have the chance to participate whenever and wherever you like. As a player, this is an incredible innovation for me because now I can see what my neighbors are up to all of the time and go interact with them. Or if I am feeling devious I can peek through the window and spy on their every move. I can even shoot across town to see what the other families in my town are doing, any time of day or night. It’s an entirely new way to play with your Sims!

The second aspect of The Sims 3 that always impresses me is our completely reinvented and realistic Create a Sim. In The Sims 3, you have so much freedom to create the Sims that you want to make, yet it’s easy and fun. In the coming weeks, we will have some screenshots on our website that show you a small glimpse of what is possible with Create a Sim. The Sims can look like anyone you imagine. I’ve made my friends, my great grandpa, and many other important people from my life. We also have a new realistic personality system called Traits that allows you to determine the personality of every Sim. There are dozens of Traits that you can assign to your Sims. Every Trait will change the way that your Sims feel, think and behave in the game. You can choose several traits for your Sims, so it’s really possible to make any character that you can imagine and they will come to life in The Sims 3. Now imagine placing these unique personalities into your very own “Petri-dish” that is the new seamless, living neighborhood.

The third thing that I really want to share with you about The Sims 3 is that everyone will be able to customize the appearance of everything, right in the game: This is true for furniture, walls, floors, fashion, hair, and so much more. You will be able to customize the colors or patterns and apply them to everything (this is great for me in particular, as I am colorblind). You can make everything match, clash, or coordinate. It is so easy and fast, and it is incredibly powerful. What is really exciting is that you won’t need developer tools to make big visual changes to the game. We will be giving you a small taste of how this works on the website. However, I cannot wait to show you how fun this feature is when we have the final user interface in the game. The real power of this feature will be obvious when you get your hands on it. Fans of The Sims already make amazing things, and now it will be so much easier for to make and share creations.

While I have met many of you at fan events, I look forward to sharing more with you about The Sims 3 as we develop the game leading up to launch.

There is so much more that I would love to tell you about but we’ll save that for future emails. Please stay tuned.

Talk to you soon!

Ben Bell
Executive Producer
Electronic Arts
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-08, 08:30 PM   #4
relight
Game Master
普通的魔法使

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 2,696
XBox Live GamertagHKrelight
好似好正,講到咩都有得改咁,不過都係聽住先啦,第2集果陣未又係講到好正但玩落感覺同第一隻太似了

不過我比較想佢地整到d ai正常d啦...起馬吾會4點肚餓先黎煮野食咁。而且d人格一定要比較多變化先得,綾波或長門冇同人social應該吾會半夜訓吾著掛 (之前我整果隻LAIN冇同人講野一排就係咁發惡夢)

之前就係因為d ai太蠢所以玩左陣就冇玩了,好似咩都要管住佢都先得咁
relight 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-08, 11:43 PM   #5
神祕人1號
網上自由人

《模擬人生3》遊戲監製披露細節
驅動之家[原創] 作者:上方文Q 編輯:上方文Q 2008-03-11 15:52:36

我們知道,EA將在本月19日正式宣佈《模擬人生3》,不過遊戲監製Ben Ball今天放出了一封公開信,提前披露了這款遊戲的一些細節情況。

Ben Ball加入EA後曾主持開發過《模擬人生2:寵物》、《模擬人生2:生存遊戲》等作品,而在著手第三代全新遊戲的時候,他們思考了這麼一個問題:曾經,你的一生只能在一個地方度過,但是突然有一天,你可以走出去了,能夠在附近街區自由行動,那又會如何呢?——這就是《模擬人生3》的開發思路。

首先,《模擬人生3》現在提供的是一個完全開放的、無縫的生存環境。這就意味著,你可以到鄰居家串門、在街上散步、開車去市中心、走入公園漫遊、探索陌生的地方、與其他模擬市民交流、隨時隨地參與自己喜歡的社區活動。你可以看到鄰居的衣食起居,並影響他們。如果不覺得猥瑣,甚至可以通過窗戶偷窺其他人的一舉一動。

其次,《模擬人生3》的人物創建方式也是全新的。你可以按照自己的喜好,隨意發揮,既可以做出自己的樣子,也可以模仿叔叔或者奶奶。EA會陸續放出一些截圖,向大家展示這種自由度。另外《模擬人生3》還會加入一個真實的個性化系統「Traits」,用於決定模擬人物的性格特點,並影響感覺、思考和行為,而且你還可以給自己的人物加上多個Traits,使其個性更加鮮明。

第三,任何人都可以在《模擬人生3》裡定制任何東西的外觀,包括傢俱、牆壁、地板、時裝、髮型等的顏色、紋理等各種細節。這非常簡單,而且相當有趣,等玩家上手了一定會沉迷其中。

暫時就這些了。如果《模擬人生3》真能如此創新前進,相信必定能吸引更多玩家癡迷,也進一步霸佔北美PC遊戲排行榜。

哦對了還有《孢子》。如果這款宇宙生物圈模擬大作能盡快出爐,EA的模擬事業必然要更加紅火了。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-08, 11:57 PM   #6
Anson225
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Sep 2003
文章: 4,970
PSN  IDAnson-225
XBox Live GamertagAnson225
The first Sims was really addictive, but then to Sims 2 it did add a lot of new stuff... but seems ain't big different from the orginal one. The idea of this one sounds cool... but seems becoming a sandbox game to me lol
Anson225 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-12-08, 12:45 AM   #7
manpower893
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 824
好想試下認真地玩一集SIMS..
manpower893 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-19-08, 11:29 PM   #8
神祕人1號
網上自由人

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-20-08, 07:29 PM   #9
神祕人1號
網上自由人

The Sims 3
Format PC
Developer EA Games
Publisher EA Games
Genre Sim / Strategy

PC Previews
19-Mar-2008 Exclusive: How the world's favourite PC game is coming after you - the hardcore PC gamer
http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=184484

The girl in the booth has a remarkable talent. She's Nikki Rapp, one of the stars of The Sims 2 and, now, The Sims 3. She can talk in Simlish, the strange fictional language of the Sims.

She's here to record the latest dialogue for the child characters. On screen, a bald six-year-old of indeterminate gender is pissing itself, while Robert Kauker, Audio Director of the Sims games, offers direction.

"I need you to do more horror. More embarrassment."

"Icka-booga-daka-why."

"More emphasis."

"Icka Booga. Daka. WHY."

"Hmm. It's not working. Try sadness, then real shame."

The animation continues to play, the poor little character on-screen in a loop of perpetual urination.

"Oehhh. Err. Ewwwww."

"That's it. Brilliant. Now let's move on to file 2311: motive underscore distress one."

A slightly different-shaped puddle appears underneath the Sim. He or she has had another accident.

Who knew that tormenting little AI people, watching them wee all over the floor, go out, make friends, have babies, and buy bigger better flatscreen TVs would result in such massive success?

In two games, and fourteen expansion packs, The Sims has created an empire for Electronic Arts. 98 million copies of Sims games have been sold worldwide (it's probably passed 100 million by the time you read this). It has a cultural relevance way beyond most games (EA count over 100,000 machinima movies on YouTube released by Sims players), and an appeal that extends way beyond the traditional gamer market.

EA estimate that around 60% of their playerbase is female (by contrast PC Gamer has an almost exclusively male readership), and around 20% are under 17. Your sister, your girlfriend, and your mum: they all love it.

The gibberish whining from the booth is a sign that full production is beginning on The Sims 3, the first really new, full-price game the studio has produced since The Sims 2 four years ago. Nikki faces hundreds of hours in the studio, making up words, pretending to be a six-year-old of indeterminate gender but high emotion. She's not alone.

Ten other voice actors have signed on to speak gibberish, alongside legions of animators and artists. They have a huge task: they want to draw and simulate every human emotion, and every human motion. If you can think to do it, it has to be in the game.

The scale of the production is extraordinary. Talking to the team, you can see that they're proud of their success.

But when you talk games to the engineers and the programmers and designers who develop the game, they talk of the same titles we play. Oblivion. Half-Life. World of Warcraft. Even, wonderfully, Dwarf Fortress. They use expressions like 're-roll', love text adventures, and obsess over RPGs. It seems they've made a conscious decision to bring gamers like us back to the game.

Rod Humble is the creative director of the Sims 'label'. He's smart, funny, rake thin, and what we'd call a hardcore gamer. Originally from Birmingham, he moved to America to be part of the original EverQuest team.

Two years ago, the Sims team was spun out of Electronic Arts and given a kind of creative autonomy. That autonomy, under Rod's creative leadership, has paid dividends. Unlike the typical view of this publisher, where we cynics bemoan recycled updates of the same old games such as FIFA 2008 or NHL 2010, the Sims games have been quietly innovating.

Rod explains that the Sims team has a single goal: creativity. "Our mission is to create new original games that innovate and take creative risks on established franchises. The one thing that we don't do is make the same game every year. Some people hate some of the things we do, but at least we don't do the same thing every year. We really try to take risks."

The funny thing is: the Sims team have been taking risks. We just didn't notice.
Sims games cover everything: from the best business game available - the Open for Business expansion - to console versions like MySims, in which you can build houses and cookers and sofas and cars out of electronic Lego, to insane web-platforms like The Sims On-Stage, where users can upload videos of themselves performing poetry, or singing karaoke (Rod boasts that The Sims On-Stage is, hilariously, the most popular poetry site on the web).

Soon there will be a whole Sims web-game portal. And a Sim Animals game. And more expansion packs. And The Sims 3.

"When we started work on The Sims 3," says Rod as he shows us an early prototype, "I had two directives for the Sims team. One: it's not going to work unless you can cross the street and see your neighbour's kids playing. And two: no more hamster cages."

The hamster cage refers to the typical gamer complaint about The Sims: that it's sometimes nothing more than directing your chosen character from the bath, to the fridge, to the toilet. For many, The Sims 2 is less about character development as it is about time-management.

You're not guiding semi-autonomous beings, but playing nurse-maid to incontinent babies. Goal One is to make the interesting part of the game - the guiding of a character's life, from cradle to grave - more apparent. It's about turning a toilet sim into a modern roleplaying game; where you're constantly faced with interesting choices, and the opportunity to play what-if with near-perfect people.

And the neighbours' kids? Rod wants to break down the barriers, let Sims wander freely through a town, take in the sights, not be constrained by the prison-like 'lots' of old games. He wants to turn the game into an open world, where Sims can stroll, meet their friends, go to work, interact with each other. And piss themselves in the gym. It's GTA: Pleasantville.

In the demo we're shown, the camera is centred on a single character. And then the view zooms out. Eventually we can see an entire neighbourhood, a perfect slice of American Mid-West life, all picket fences, rolling hills and redbrick town halls. Sims walk along the pavement, greeting each other, stopping to chat. Cars whizz past.

We zoom back in for a voyeur's perspective, peeking through the windows, spotting Sims as they cook, and chat, and paint their pretty pictures. It feels like a living, open town, a place where stuff happens, where the day-to-day lives of interesting people intersect in infinite ways.

Now we zoom back in, on a single character. Let's see how all this fits together. Let's meet SimMatt.

Matt is a chef. He lives in a lovely detached house on the top of the hill of a SimPleasantville town. He is young-ish, has a hot wife and a flatscreen TV. But today his wife is in a bad mood, and Matt is desperate for a promotion.

First problem: it is morning and time for work. In the old Sims games, this early morning work run would be a nightmare of task juggling: a terrifying assault course of late alarm clocks, standing breakfasts, hurried defecation and swift showers, all while a workmate hovers outside in a car, beeping his horn, impatiently waiting for you to get ready.

In The Sims 3, a bubble appears in the bottom left. "Matt is hungry. Click here to feed him." One click, and his needs for the morning are taken care of.

Second problem: work. In The Sims 2, unless you bought the Open for Business expansion, work happened off-screen, the clock whizzing by while your house was left empty.

In The Sims 3, work is part of the routine. Matt has bought some home with him: the dishwasher at work broke down, so he's offered to clean some dishes for his boss. Completing the task will put him a little closer to a promotion. It is, in effect, a quest, experience and reward system.

Matt washes the dishes, and then leaves. He opens the door and begins running. And running. And running. He is Forrest Gump in a chef's hat.

Rod explains that, for the moment, they've disabled the car code because it was suffering from bugs. But the point is, your job exists in the neighbourhood. Matt would normally drive to it. There, he'd do the cooking. Or the growing. Or the fishing.

The next big change in The Sims: it has an inventory system.

Matt is horny, and wants to impress his missus with a special Valentine's day meal. She loves spaghetti bolognaise. He could buy a frozen meal from the shops, but that's not going to impress her. He'd do well to buy the ingredients from the local greengrocer. Or he could grow them fresh.

Behind the restaurant, Matt has a tomato patch. He's been growing these tomatoes for days now. They're ripe, juicy, and full of vim. A bit like Matt. He picks the tomatoes, takes them home, and starts preparing his meal.

Suddenly this is starting to feel closer to a traditional, un-Sims, PC game. Clear objectives. Inventories. Then, an icon appears at the bottom of the screen. It is a 'moodlet'. Matt has just snogged his hot wife. And he's in a great mood. For the next five days, he's going to be happy as Larry. He'll be more alert. He'll learn faster, get to work quicker, and make more friends. It looks like... Wait. We've seen this in MMORPGs. Is that a... buff?

Rod laughs. "We've got a design pickle. We need infinitely large metaphysical aspects to your Sim. That sounds crazy, but if you look at The Sims 2, it had the environment score, the bladder score... six bars in total. But human beings aren't like that. You don't say 'I'm 75% ready to pee.' You just say 'I really need to pee'. Instead of having to choose six things that define a person's mood, we wanted an infinite number of ways to say how a Sim was feeling.

"We looked around for design mechanisms that we could use, and sure enough, we were like 'hey, buffs! that really works.' Now there are buffs for everything. You can be in a bad mood because you just pissed yourself. You could be in a good mood because you like sitting in sofas. You could be sad because your lover died. Or you could be happy because you're pregnant."

Other ideas have been pinched from our nerd world. Character creation is far more rich than in The Sims 2. Rather than assigning numerical values to a Sim - say, three points to neatness, five to intelligence - the team have come up with a system of traits.

You can pick up to six in the current version. Traits are brief descriptions of your Sim. Words like evil. Or playful. Or genius. Or perfectionist. Or paranoid. Or shmoozer. Matt is rude, a daredevil, and shy. His neighbour Chad is grumpy, frugal, insensitive and inappropriate. When Matt goes over to his neighbour's house to chat, Chad turns away. Then he pisses himself. And laughs.

Rod explains that the inspiration for traits came "from looking at how people best describe themselves. We ended up looking at personal ads. Developing your characters is now about picking how you'd describe them, rather than arbitrarily moving sliders." Traits dramatically feed back into the game world. Derek is a kleptomaniac. As we watch the early prototype, he picks up a park bench, and starts running away with it.

As we carry on into town, we meet Teresa, out jogging. She has the trait 'Outdoorsman'. Every time she leaves the house, this lady's mood lifts.

The traits aren't the only improvement to Sim creation. The Sims themselves look better. On immediate viewing, the improvements aren't apparent - it's only once you place screenshots of The Sims 3 next to The Sims 2, the difference becomes clear. Their skin is more natural, more real. Their faces move in ever so slightly more real ways.

Their hair is different. There are now sliders for weight and musculature, meaning a near-infinite range of body types. Obese Sims (as seen on the previous page) are easy to create. So too are muscle men or skinny size zero types.

If you find creating Sims to be a bore, and want pre-made characters to torture/treat, the developers have got you covered: a range of personality types and models will be built in. On the menu screen we saw a would-be rock star with a bright purple punk mohawk, wearing tartan, and with the 'genius' trait. There was also a modern-day mother character, a pert and prim yummy mummy with the 'family orientated' trait. The more she sprogs, the happier she gets. Sex her. Sex her good.

These presets also tie into the improved functionality of the Sims 3 website. Players will be able to upload their Sims to their own homepage, where they can be stored for other players to download and introduce into their own neighbourhoods.

The question is, how hard will the Sims developers push connectivity? First: there's no multiplayer. You can't invite a friend to join your neighbourhood. According to EA's research, their players don't want that. They say that "Sims players want complete ownership of their neighbourhoods" - they don't want anyone else to mess up their creations. But there will be some form of improved social networking.

"We tend to follow our players a lot, and they tend to tell us what they've been doing in The Sims," says Rod. "They tell us they love social networking (sites like Facebook and MySpace). That feeds well into The Sims 2. We have four million people come back to The Sims Exchange (home of EA's official Sims downloaders) every month.

"All they're doing is sharing their creations. Obviously Spore (the incredible life, the universe and everything sim from Sims creator Will Wright - Ed) is coming from EA, and we're learning a lot from them. But we'll talk about the community features of The Sims 3 later."

What they're also not talking about: the potential for expansions. Despite their ubiquity, expansions to The Sims have rarely sat well within their host game - they're almost always too self-contained. That's partly to do with the lot model that the game uses: if a Sim is off at University, the evening action of Nightlife is paused. Similarly, if a Sim goes on holiday in Free Time, his coffee shop in Open for Business is left abandoned.

The open-world nature of The Sims 3 has enormous possibility for expansion. But that doesn't mean Rod has a plan for what those expansions would be. He just knows they're coming. "The fact that it's a seamless world means that eventually - not to give away too much of our expansion pack strategy, but in theory - The Sims 3 could expand into an entire seamless world. You can imagine a Sims country which you could just live your life in."

Does that mean that The Sims 3 won't be a complete game without buying more packs? Are future expansions mapped out during the original's development? "When we're making the game, during the development process, we don't leave anything out deliberately," he explains. "We try and get as much into the game as possible. Absolutely everything we can. Then at some point, it's like, OK, it's been five years in development, we really should ship this."

Fair enough - but can we learn anything more about the direction of The Sims 3 from their previous work? What, to Rod, was their most successful expansion pack?
He laughs. "The most successful financially was Pets. The one I got most out of from a design perspective was Open for Business.What we did was make a business simulator in an expansion pack. You could make any kind of business you wanted.

"We didn't have specific code for running a bakery, or running a coffee shop. We found a really elegant solution. We separated the world into places where you paid to get in and out of, places where you pick things off shelves, and places where you could pay to have a go on an item.

"One of my businesses was playing as kids in a house when the parents were away. I have a rave business - letting kids come and party. It was really key for The Sims 3: it showed us how open we can make our systems, to let players goof around with them."

Does Rod find the success of The Sims limiting? As a gamer, with development experience in MMORPGs, does he ever want to return to his fantasy roots?
"It occasionally comes up as an idea: doing a fantasy version of The Sims. That was actually one of the first jokes I played when I arrived at Electronic Arts.

"I drove up to meet Will Wright, and the first thing I said was 'As the first expansion pack, I'm really pleased that we've got the Lord of the Rings licence. And we're going to do it.'" Will Wright's reaction is, sadly, lost to history.

Rod thinks for a moment. "We may even get round to it."
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-20-08, 07:49 PM   #10
神祕人1號
網上自由人

EA正式宣佈《模擬人生3》 首批截圖×15
驅動之家[原創] 作者:上方文Q 編輯:上方文Q 2008-03-20 09:42:04 8386 人閱讀 [投遞]

EA今天正式宣佈了「模擬人生」系列的第三代作品《The Sims 3》,並放出了首批15張截圖。

《模擬人生3》採用了研發近三年的新引擎,畫面煥然一新,並且將提供完全自由的生活空間,而不再將玩家角色的一生約束在一個小地方。

目前已公開的遊戲新特性包括無縫開放的街區、逼真的「Creat A Sim」人物創建工具、更真實的人物個性(Traits系統)、幾乎無限制的物體定制等。

模擬人生工作室總監Rod Humble稱:「在《模擬人生3》裡,玩家可以邁出家門、投入到開放的居住環境裡,並使用更深入的個性化系統與其他角色進行交互。這種無約束的玩法必將刺激無窮盡的創造性。此外,新的遊戲系統會讓任何玩家都將長期沉浸其中。」

遊戲監製Ben Bell則激動地表示:「《模擬人生3》新的引擎和技術將充分釋放玩家的想像力,如真人一般的模擬角色也會帶有鮮明的個性,開放式的生活環境也在等待他們去探索。玩家一定會被《模擬人生3》的真實水平感到震撼的。」

《模擬人生3》定於2009年全球發行。

官方網站:http://thesims3.ea.com/

此篇文章於 03-20-08 07:51 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-21-08, 11:09 PM   #11
Akira 明
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2007
文章: 2,017
Nintendo Switch ID5966-9891-3387
3DS Friend Code3351 4032 4168
PSN  IDming3107
唔覺唔覺2我已經買哂所有系列,3我已經無咁大興趣了...
或者等到一段時間出優惠裝先買.
Akira 明 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-24-08, 08:30 PM   #12
神祕人1號
網上自由人

EA、WIN「The Sims 3」2009年発売
シームレスに広がる世界で自由を満喫
2009年 発売予定(米、欧、アジア)
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/...80324/sims.htm
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 07-15-08, 10:13 PM   #13
神祕人1號
網上自由人

E3 2008: EA Teases The Sims 3
The first trailer hints at the possibilities in the next Sims game.

by Jason Ocampo
http://pc.ign.com/articles/889/889410p1.html

July 14, 2008 - After announcing The Sims 3 back in March, EA had kept the sequel in the best-selling PC franchise of all time hidden. So the company brought out a new trailer for E3 to show off what the game's looking like. While the graphics may not appear that much more advanced beyond The Sims 2, what's impressive about The Sims 3 is the much larger scope of the game.

The trailer begins with a typical sim going about his daily chores at home, like brushing his teeth and tinkering in the kitchen. A voiceover asks, "Just imagine if you had lived your entire life inside your house." This is a sly joke to the nature of The Sims, which simulated a single household. "And then someone opens the door."

Suddenly, the sim walks out and discovers that he actually has neighbors across the street. More than that, there's a whole town outside his door, full of sims exercising and playing music and flirting.

Bigger does promise to be better in the case of The Sims 3. Instead of hitting a load screen whenever you leave a lot, you can seamlessly go around the town. There are also a lot more sims to interact with. At this point, the game almost seems like it's venturing into SimTown territory, but we'll have to wait to find out more. That's all EA showed, but that should be enough to keep sims fans wanting.

The Sims 3 PC Games Trailer - E3 08 Trailer
http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/art..._qtlowwide.mov
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-20-08, 04:38 PM   #14
shuzi
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2007
文章: 1,325
PSN  IDAstery
GC08: Sims 3 released February 2009

August 20th, 2008 @ 08:29
http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/0...ebrauary-2009/
EA has just announced at Leipzig that Sims 3 will be released worldwide in February 2009.

“It’s kind of like real life,” is the slogan for the game which also has a Collectors Edition featuring “exclusive content” to be released on the same day.

舊 08-21-08, 09:42 PM   #15
神祕人1號
網上自由人

《模擬市民 3》釋出宣傳影片 明年 2 月 20 日正式上市 2008-08-21 14:16:19
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/7/32057.html

美商藝電今天在萊比錫電玩展(Leipzig Games Convention)上宣布,備受期待的重量級 PC 遊戲《模擬市民 3》,預定於 2009 年 2 月 20 日在全球上市,並將同步開放數位下載。同時,官網亦釋出首部宣傳影片。

《模擬市民 3》賦予的自由度,將激發玩家的無窮創意,讓玩家陶醉於各種意想不到的驚喜和滑稽時刻。遊戲特色包括天衣無縫的開放街坊地區、全新的「創造模擬市民」機制、獨特的個性特徵、毫無限制的自訂機制,以及能夠迅速獲得回饋的遊戲內容。

「我很高興能在 2009 年 2 月 20 日把『模擬市民』品牌的新世代旗艦 PC 遊戲《模擬市民 3》交到全球玩家手中。」模擬市民工作室負責人羅德.亨寶(Rod Humble)表示:「《模擬市民 3》典藏版將於同一天發售,肯定能為我們的忠實玩家帶來非常特殊的《模擬市民》遊戲體驗。」

《模擬市民 3》採用了全新的遊戲引擎,讓玩家能在開放鮮活的街坊地區中操控獨一無二的模擬市民,探索諸如海灘、山區和市中心等全新環境。街坊地區不但充滿生氣,還會持續地改變,所以街坊地區某處的模擬市民發生的事情,可能會影響到城鎮另一頭的模擬市民。

如果玩家的模擬市民在適當時間出現在適當地點,誰知道會發生什麼事情?現在,玩家的模擬市民首次擁有截然不同的個性,這都得歸功於全新的個性特徵機制。玩家可以選擇各式各樣的個性特徵,例如勇敢、藝術、偷竊、笨拙、偏執以及浪漫。組合五項特徵,可以創造出無窮無盡的不同個體。

全新的「創造模擬市民」機制讓玩家能夠完全自訂模擬市民的外觀,讓每位模擬市民與眾不同。這項功能不但簡單易用,更比過去強大,能讓玩家微調模擬市民的面容、自訂髮色、挑選膚色,以及決定諸如此類的項目,創造出栩栩如生的模擬市民。想要創造出纖瘦、肥胖、壯碩或介於之間的模擬市民,全民玩家的喜好,完全呈現《模擬市民》的本色,讓玩家自訂一切。對於模擬市民周遭空間的室內與室外設計,《模擬市民 3》也開創了無限的可能性。

此外,玩家可以迎接短期挑戰和長期目標,然後享受豐碩成果。依據個人特徵、技巧和職業選擇,你的模擬市民擁有短期和長期願望,並會面對接連不斷的有趣挑戰,讓他們放手去做並設法達成的事項。你可以全然自由地選擇是否實踐他們的命運,決定是否給予他們終生歡樂與獎勵。玩家的模擬市民將從卑微的公廁清潔夫一飛沖天成為遨翔宇宙的太空人?或是他們將從運動迷搖身一變成為運動巨星?或者,你將替他們選擇選擇截然不同的命運?在《模擬市民 3》中,命運由你決定!

此外,《模擬市民 3》典藏版也將於 2009 年 2 月 20 日同步上市。典藏版除了完整遊戲以外,還將收錄「模擬市民」稜錐 USB 隨身碟、提示與建議指南、《模擬市民 3》稜錐貼紙,以及義大利風情跑車遊戲物件。限量的《模擬市民 3》典藏版將於全球販售,搶先預購的玩家將可以獲得獨特的古董跑車遊戲物件,以及率先披露街坊地區的遊戲海報,送完為止。

影片: 模擬市民 3-宣傳影片-PC-巴哈姆特GNN
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-01-08, 11:51 PM   #16
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Election Coverage: Palin Fights
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ionc_fight.wmv
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ionc_fight.mov

Election Coverage: Palin Dances
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ionc_dance.wmv
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ionc_dance.mov
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-01-08, 11:59 PM   #17
Montague
God of Gamer
遺伝子生物工学博士号

註冊日期: Nov 2002
文章: 6,202
3DS Friend Code2363 6017 4707
PSN  IDultcth
XBox Live GamertagMontagueC
引用:
作者: Anson225 查看文章
The first Sims was really addictive, but then to Sims 2 it did add a lot of new stuff... but seems ain't big different from the orginal one. The idea of this one sounds cool... but seems becoming a sandbox game to me lol
SIM第一集真係好吸引,當年黎講算係創新game
但我諗都係因為集集都唔太見突破,尢其是expansion packs太多....每集都係少少咁加d新奇野落去....

舊 11-04-08, 11:49 PM   #18
hungybm8

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 39
應該加返個ai慣性或者限制
成日下午訓醒因為數值未眼訓搞到夜晚都周圍行...
行動太數值化唔夠真實
hungybm8 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-13-08, 09:17 PM   #19
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Cheeky Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ms3_cheeky.wmv
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...ms3_cheeky.mov
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 12-14-08, 12:08 AM   #20
神祕人1號
網上自由人

《模擬市民 3》釋出新宣傳影片 見識模擬市民的獨特性格 2008-12-12 16:43:24
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/33990.html

PC 遊戲《模擬市民 3》近日在法國釋出遊戲宣傳影片,展現角色在新一代《模擬市民》中全新的個性特徵機制下,發展出他獨特的性格。

所謂個性特徵機制就是玩家可以選擇多樣化個性特徵,像是偷竊、勇敢、藝術、笨拙、偏執與浪漫等,創造出多樣化的個體。

另外,遊戲結合新的「創造模擬市民」機制,讓玩家可完全自訂模擬市民的外觀,讓每位模擬市民與眾不同,玩家可以微調模擬市民的面容、自訂髮色、挑選膚色,及決定諸如此類的項目,創造出纖瘦、肥胖、壯碩或介於之間的模擬市民。

遊戲此次採用新的遊戲引擎,玩家可在開放的街坊地區中操控獨一無二的模擬市民,跑去探險海灘、山區和市中心等全新環境。街坊地區會持續地改變,街坊地區某處的模擬市民發生的事情,將可能會影響到城鎮另一頭的模擬市民。

《模擬市民 3》預定明年 2 月 20 日全球上市。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-04-09, 08:34 PM   #21
神祕人1號
網上自由人

Unique Personalities Trailer
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...s3_uniquep.wmv
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...s3_uniquep.mov
http://www.gametrailers.com/download...s3_uniquep.mp4
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-04-09, 08:40 PM   #22
神祕人1號
網上自由人

出番を待つシム達もショック! 注目の人生シミュレーション『The Sims 3』の発売が延期
2009年02月04日 14:00:00 / by RIKUSYO
http://www.gamespark.jp/news/178/17857.html

※様々なシムが描かれたボックスアート

2009年2月20日の発売が予定されていた人気シミュレーションシリーズの最新作、The Sims 3の発売が6月2日に延期となったことがElectronic Artsから発表されました。約3ヶ月の延期となりますが、本作に待ち焦がれてる人には非常に長く感じる事でしょう……。なお今回発表された発売日はWindows PC版のもので、その他の機種版(Mac, iPhone, iPod Touchなど)の発売日については明らかにされていません。

またGameTrailersでは最新トレイラーも掲載されており、様々な性格のシムが様々な種類の職業に就いたりして様々な人生を送る様子が収められています。またカスタマイズ機能やオンライン機能といった要素も簡単に紹介されています。

上記のトレイラーやVoodoo Extremeなどに掲載されたスクリーンショットを見るとますます楽しみになりますね。あらゆる面で前作から進化を遂げているThe Sims 3に期待です。

(ソース:Joystiq, イメージ:D+PAD, ムービー:GameTrailers)
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-09, 02:04 AM   #23
assy
Game Master

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 2,476
PSN  IDweh2cat
New Ship Date for The Sims 3

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 3, 2009 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that The Sims™ 3, the highly-anticipated flagship game from the best-selling PC franchise, The Sims will launch across the PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch and mobile devices summer 2009. The Sims 3 PC will ship to store shelves worldwide starting June 2, 2009.

延期到6月
assy 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-09, 06:25 PM   #24
kaka0819

註冊日期: Feb 2009
文章: 8
我有玩過sims 2

舊 05-02-09, 09:20 AM   #25
驚寂
Game Master

註冊日期: Jul 2004
文章: 2,308
有冇人pre order collector'edition for sports car
驚寂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
ビートマニアIIDX 討論區 11th style - 15 DJ TROOPERS 稼動中 | 16 EMPRESS ロケテスト予定 Marco 街機心得交流討論區 971 06-27-08 01:07 AM
Firefox可唔可以Block左某D website? Wtak 手機資訊/電腦軟硬討論 3 12-16-07 08:07 PM
ビートマニアIIDX 討論區 10th style - 14 金寺稼動中 | 15 軍寺 12月19日稼動予定 | customize 請看 #3 Marco 街機心得交流討論區 997 12-10-07 02:32 AM
ビートマニアIIDX 討論區 9th style - 14 金寺稼動中 | 15 軍寺 12月稼動予定 | customize 請看 #3 Marco 街機心得交流討論區 1012 10-01-07 05:22 AM
ビートマニアIIDX 討論區 8th style - 14 金寺稼動中 | 13 DistorteD 發售中 | 15 軍寺 12月稼動予定 Marco 街機心得交流討論區 1007 09-14-07 12:52 PM

現在的時間是 12:31 AM

手機版 | APP版