主題工具 顯示模式
舊 02-19-11, 04:51 PM   #1
IDGAF
The One

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 31,544
Jurassic Park: The Game

試玩果位刻意按錯QTE,不停比恐龍虐待…

This episodic game series is based on the John Crichton novel and blockbuster movie series following an ill-fated attempt to bring dinosaurs back from extinction.
NOTE: This game has not been confirmed for any specific platform and may or may not be released for this system. Please check back for official info.

Genre: Adventure
Publisher: Telltale Games
Developer: Telltale Games
Release Date: Q1 2011
Also on: iPad, PS3, PC, Wii, iPhone
RP-T+ for Rating Pending, Targeting a Rating of Teen or Above

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/115/1151046p1.html

Jurassic Park Makes You Want to Fail
Dinosaur-caused deaths are a wonder to behold.
February 18, 2011 February 18, 2011 February 18, 2011

A battle is raging between a T-Rex and a Triceratops, and you're quite literally caught in the middle. The safety of a maintenance building lies yards away, but to get there, you have to avoid gnashing teeth and deadly horns. You start running, and a button prompt appears on the screen. Execute it quickly enough and you reach the building unscathed, but where's the fun in that? Fail, and you find yourself skewered on the massive horns of the Triceratops.

That's just one brief scene I experienced during my time with Jurassic Park, the new Heavy Rain-like adventure from Telltale Games, and it illustrates what's likely to be the most fun thing about this game – dying. With a huge variety of dinosaurs to deal with, the characters can meet with all sorts of violent ends (though there's not really much blood or gore shown.) Besides the obvious demise of being eaten, characters can get stepped on, tossed into the air, and smashed inside vehicles. And that's just what I saw in my brief demo. There are bound to me many more ways to die in the full game.

During my playtime, I found myself exclaiming, "Awww," followed by somewhat guilty laughing as the death scenes unfolded. Other editors who were standing behind me, watching me play, were doing the same thing. The feeling is similar to torturing Sims by locking them in small rooms or removing all exits from a pool. There's just something satisfying about watching characters die when you're not directly killing them yourself.

But that's not to say the rest of Jurassic Park isn't fun. In fact, from what I saw, the game does a fantastic job of building suspense that culminates in very satisfying climaxes, which were hallmarks of the book, and later, the film. I read the book multiple times shortly after its release in 1990, and it remains one of my favorite science fiction stories. Then, when the film was announced with Steven Spielberg at the helm, I practically burst. And while the first film was good, I felt the subsequent ones turned the story into a laughable joke. For that reason, I was skeptical about this game.

However, Jurassic Park creates and tells a side story to the one in the first film. After Nedry drops the shaving cream can full of embryos and gets himself killed, the company trying to steal the research sends in a mercenary to retrieve it. But, since the park's security has been turned off, park personnel and the mercernary find themselves fighting off the escaped dinosaurs who now roam freely, doing what they please. It seems like a very believable side plot that fits well within the existing story.

Thankfully, none of us will have to wait too long to see if Jurassic Park lives up to its promise, as the game is slated for release in April 2011. And while Telltale wouldn't confirm, we hope the game will find its way to Xbox Live, and since the demo we played had Xbox elements in the user interface, we think it's a pretty good assumption.

此篇文章於 02-19-11 05:14 PM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-11, 04:56 PM   #2
IDGAF
The One

Screenshots:

http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/j...-2-18-2011/#/0

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/18/ju...-park-preview/

Jurassic Park preview: Triceratops in the headlightsby David Hinkle on Feb 18th 2011 6:00PM

Jurassic Park represents an obvious departure from the games regularly associated with Telltale. It's not humorous, the graphical style exchanges whimsy for something more realistic, and it's even driven by some action sequences. Having played a brief demo of the game (the first episode is due in April), I think Telltale can successfully break out of its pattern.

It's not hard to see the aforementioned influences from Quantic Dream's Heavy Rain in Jurassic Park's reliance on quick-time events and context-based interactions. However, unlike Heavy Rain, you don't march your character through the environment -- instead, you move the camera and highlight points of interaction within your field of view. Select one, and a small cutscene shows the result of your action.

My return to John Hammond's failed dinosaur park was in the guise of Dr. Gerry Harding, the park's veterinarian. He's accompanying his teenage daughter, Jess, when he comes across a young Triceratops that escaped from its pen and started snacking on a branch in the middle of a road. In a sequence that was perhaps the most reminiscent of a traditional adventure game, I had to coax the Triceratops back into its pen before advancing down the road. That was the easy part: the Triceratops was apparently deathly afraid of the car horns and high-beam headlights of a nearby jeep, and was compelled to move away. But as I was closing the door to the pen, its mother emerged and rushed toward the gate.

Bursting out of its cage, Momma T slammed into the jeep, damaging the horn. As the horn blared, the Triceratops' anger grew, and a quick-time event guided me as I ripped out wires beneath the vehicle dashboard in hopes of silencing the malfunctioning car and calming the attacking beast. The noise and Triceratops threat made the sequence tense and involving, and those feelings only escalated when a Tyrannosaurus Rex emerged on the scene, ready for a fight.

I couldn't simply watch as the two dinosaurs engaged each other -- I had to grit my teeth and guide Gerry and Jess past them. "Can these people die?," I wondered. I ignored the button prompts on screen and found that, yes, you can meet your demise in Jurassic Park. Jess was gobbled up by the T-Rex, and dad got trampled by the T-Rex. It wasn't pretty.

The demo didn't give an indication of the overall plot of the five-episode series, though it does run in parallel with the first Jurassic Park movie. After Dennis Nedry (played by Wayne Knight) sabotaged the park's security systems, he received a face full of dino spit and died, dropping his Barbasol can full of embryos. "We saw this loose thread in the first movie, which looked like a great opportunity for a story that is really tied into Jurassic Park, but in a way that your outcome isn't pre-determined as it would be if you were replaying the events of the movie," executive producer Kevin Boyle told me. "So we take this loose end from the first movie, this can of embryos that Nedry loses, and there's no real final resolution to it -- it's presumed lost -- and Nedry had people he was delivering that to, keenly interested in receiving it."

Though it seems quite reliant on quick-time events, Telltale's Jurassic Park feels like a unique and tense experience, and completely different from the company's more traditional output. The game's biggest challenge, I think, will be in sustaining and properly pacing that tension for a few hours, across several episodes.

此篇文章於 02-19-11 05:01 PM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-11, 05:29 PM   #3
martinyau1979
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 9,828
PSN  IDmartin1979
呢隻侏罹紀係未者係之前公佈PC個隻?

你將會被誰抱緊 唱什麼歌哄他開心
我想著天空什麼時候會放晴
地球不曾為誰停一停

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ma/...n1979/card.png
martinyau1979 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-11, 05:32 PM   #4
IDGAF
The One

引用:
作者: martinyau1979 查看文章
呢隻侏罹紀係未者係之前公佈PC個隻?
可能係,因為佢寫"Also on: iPad, PS3, PC, Wii, iPhone"

但幾肯定有XBLA版先,
"the game is slated for release in April 2011. And while Telltale wouldn't confirm, we hope the game will find its way to Xbox Live, and since the demo we played had Xbox elements in the user interface, we think it's a pretty good assumption."

舊 02-19-11, 05:36 PM   #5
martinyau1979
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 9,828
PSN  IDmartin1979
引用:
作者: 機場美少年 查看文章
可能係,因為佢寫"Also on: iPad, PS3, PC, Wii, iPhone"

但幾肯定有XBLA版先,
"the game is slated for release in April 2011. And while Telltale wouldn't confirm, we hope the game will find its way to Xbox Live, and since the demo we played had Xbox elements in the user interface, we think it's a pretty good assumption."
都有的興趣, 之前好似有講過, 無得玩獵殺, 要逃避恐龍既追殺,
唔知有無得ONline 一齊探險, 逃生, 如果有就正

你將會被誰抱緊 唱什麼歌哄他開心
我想著天空什麼時候會放晴
地球不曾為誰停一停

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ma/...n1979/card.png
martinyau1979 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-11, 06:12 PM   #6
\ot_to/
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2007
文章: 4,080
PSN  IDotto_yeung
望落好似幾好玩咁
\ot_to/ 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-11, 07:06 PM   #7
RS 200
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Mar 2005
文章: 6,184
PSN  IDRS200Terry
XBox Live GamertagRS200Terry
如果個主角同電視一樣樣就好喇....
而家呢個阿伯黎.....
RS 200 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-20-11, 05:57 PM   #8
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 28,498
telltale 專出 point-n-click 冒險game, 但呢次話參考左 heavy rain, 可能因此多o的 QTE?
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-24-11, 07:23 PM   #9
IDGAF
The One

官網:

http://www.telltalegames.com/jurassicpark

舊 03-30-11, 02:01 PM   #10
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

dev diary video
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/29/ne...to-isla-nubla/

講到明: 呢隻唔係射擊遊戲, 而係強調survive, escape
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-30-11, 02:09 PM   #11
Metal Gear NT
核搭載二足步行戰車

註冊日期: Oct 2002
文章: 20,122
PSN  IDjasonpoon
Telltale做開point and click adventure
但係對佢整侏儸紀公園就有點失望
睇trailer完全冇種電影感、震撼力

Metal Gear NT 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-30-11, 11:01 PM   #12
metal snake
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 2,247
呢隻好記得我十年前已經話出,個時我小學已經去188搵
估唔到今日終於出

http://www.gamerankings.com/

DLC=DISK LOCKED CONTENT
metal snake 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-31-11, 01:24 PM   #13
神名レオ
Game Master
紅蓮團

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 2,601
PSN  IDleoayu
你十年前個隻唔係呢隻吧!!??

舊 03-31-11, 01:45 PM   #14
metal snake
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2004
文章: 2,247
引用:
作者: 李奧涼介 查看文章
你十年前個隻唔係呢隻吧!!??
我覺得有七成似
都係有個角色要逃避恐龍追擊,個時雜誌有兩張圖睇

http://www.gamerankings.com/

DLC=DISK LOCKED CONTENT
metal snake 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-13-11, 12:15 PM   #15
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

又係xbox手掣界面, 所以xbox版應該幾肯定了.

此篇文章於 04-13-11 01:59 PM 被 ahleung 編輯。
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-13-11, 12:55 PM   #16
Bandit-Anji
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2004
文章: 1,466
XBox Live GamertagZangfeva
畫面麻麻咋喎...
不過QTE 玩法幾好

Bandit-Anji 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-13-11, 01:01 PM   #17
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

引用:
作者: Bandit-Anji 查看文章
畫面麻麻咋喎...
It should be a download game.
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-28-11, 01:56 AM   #18
IDGAF
The One

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/26/ju...get-free-game/

Jurassic Park delayed to fall on PC, pre-orderers get free game

Dinosaurs are usually known for their timeliness -- think of people being referred to as "dinosaurs" when they're ahead of the curve on trends -- but the dinosaurs of Telltale's Jurassic Park game aren't going to make their appointed release date.

Telltale CEO Dan Conners sent an email out to people who had pre-ordered the adventure series, informing them that the PC and Mac release of the first episode would not occur in April as planned. "The game's mechanics and storytelling have come together in such a way that we see great potential," he said, "so much so that we feel we can push these elements to the next level if we spend some extra time working on them."

That means that the PC and Mac releases will now take place simultaneously with the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions this fall. In addition, Telltale is issuing full refunds to those who pre-ordered, and throwing in a free Telltale game of the user's choice.

Can we put Telltale in charge of PSN customer service?

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

舊 04-29-11, 12:38 AM   #19
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

360會出碟版

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/28/ju...ll-simultaneo/

Jurassic Park coming to Xbox 360 'on disc' this fall, simultaneous with PS3

Do you remember when Telltale announced its status as an official publisher for Xbox 360 and we surmised that the San Rafael-based developer may have finally worked something out with Microsoft, allowing it to pre-sell episodic wares as a full season, as it's done successfully on the PC, Mac, and PS3 platforms? Yeah, forget about all that. Telltale is still an official publisher on 360, but it's going to be distributing Jurassic Park: The Game "in North America as a retail release containing the full series on disc."

It's not certain how the PS3 release will be handled, since Telltale says Jurassic Park will be hitting the "Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms as a simultaneous release this fall." Though not mentioned in this latest press release, Telltale CEO Dan Connors said just this week that Jurassic Park "will be released simultaneously on every platform this fall," meaning the PC and Mac releases will appear alongside the "full series" Xbox 360 release. We've reached out to Telltale for some answers but this sounds to us like the episodic pioneer may be releasing an entire season un-episodically.
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-29-11, 01:16 AM   #20
IDGAF
The One

引用:
作者: ahleung 查看文章
360會出碟版
出碟重好~!

舊 08-23-11, 12:28 PM   #21
ahleung