忽然正左好多

yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 12:25 PM   #85
urislai
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Mar 2005
文章: 601
越睇越亂....!!!

我得 PS3, 有無師兄可以話我知可以去邊度訂 港版? HMV ok? 係有馬定武器?

thanks~~~~~~
urislai 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 12:58 PM   #86
mr123

註冊日期: May 2010
文章: 8
PS3 第2度抄返黎

預約遊戲有download code
電器良品訂購,得黃金槍武器包
HKR訂購$399,有無敵金槍武器包同殺手戰衣
HMV訂購$399,有三倍積分同戰馬
mr123 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 01:15 PM   #87
雪舟等楊
God of Gamer
●  ω  ●

註冊日期: Apr 2002
文章: 13,084
PSN  IDalone_wolf123
XBox Live Gamertagmoe magician
引用:
作者: yKS 查看文章
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1088375p1.html
我都係鍾意做bad guy
引用:
Take, for instance, the sorts of things you can do with a lasso. You gain this little tool during a mission that teaches you the ins and outs of breaking a wild horse, but you can aim the rope ring at people, too. I went to the saloon and found a prostitute, hog-tied her and then slung her over my shoulder to take for a ride.

(`・ω・´)
≡ ∧_∧   ∧_∧
≡(#`Д )⊃;; )Д`)・゚.・
≡/つ  /  ⊂ ⊂/
「我絕不認為中國的落伍,是幾個昏君造成的,而是每個人造成。因為制度是人創造的,中國所有悲劇,都是中國人自編自導自演和自我欣賞,這絕對是與人種有關。」

此篇文章於 05-12-10 01:17 PM 被 雪舟等楊 編輯。
雪舟等楊 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 03:04 PM   #88
Chris皇
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2003
文章: 5,453
PSN  IDPanzerRaptor
XBox Live GamertagRaptorReaper
引用:
作者: diabloex 查看文章
我收到MS 的 email
想問下怎樣才有這封email???

係咪要訂官方新聞報才有???
Chris皇 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 04:30 PM   #89
無賴男
God of Gamer
復仇勇者

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 11,265
XBox Live Gamertagsteve ng714
今日北斗 1000成就達成,準備放2手 , 周5帶埋email copy 去訂依隻

舊 05-12-10, 05:12 PM   #90
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
引用:
作者: Chris皇 查看文章
想問下怎樣才有這封email???

係咪要訂官方新聞報才有???
應該係掛,
不嬲有收開佢d 廣告都應該有的

你想要我可以轉寄比你

此篇文章於 05-12-10 05:17 PM 被 now_loading 編輯。
now_loading 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 06:24 PM   #91
alvinclub
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2001
文章: 1,072
PSN  IDalvinbetic
XBox Live Gamertagalvinbetic
引用:
作者: Chris皇 查看文章
想問下怎樣才有這封email???

係咪要訂官方新聞報才有???
Hong Kong Official Xbox 360 因部份Xbox LIVE會員未能收到Red Dead Redemption的優惠email, 現在Xbox 360官網已登出該優惠券, 以方便各會員使用。

http://www.xbox.com/zh-hk/newsletter/RDR/

舊 05-12-10, 06:51 PM   #92
yKS
Banned
PIMP

註冊日期: Feb 2002
文章: 3,337
PSN  IDAngelus01
XBox Live GamertagAngeluz01
引用:
作者: alvinclub 查看文章
Hong Kong Official Xbox 360 因部份Xbox LIVE會員未能收到Red Dead Redemption的優惠email, 現在Xbox 360官網已登出該優惠券, 以方便各會員使用。

五月二十一日
yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 06:57 PM   #93
ryankam16
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 797
PSN  IDryankam16
引用:
五月二十一日
買PS3版啦
ryankam16 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 07:03 PM   #94
emoil
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2005
文章: 3,633
3DS Friend Code0731 4714 9827
PSN  IDemoil
引用:
作者: mr123 查看文章
PS3 第2度抄返黎

預約遊戲有download code
電器良品訂購,得黃金槍武器包
HKR訂購$399,有無敵金槍武器包同殺手戰衣
HMV訂購$399,有三倍積分同戰馬
有三倍積分??

信用卡??
emoil 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 07:25 PM   #95
yKS
Banned
PIMP

註冊日期: Feb 2002
文章: 3,337
PSN  IDAngelus01
XBox Live GamertagAngeluz01
引用:
作者: ryan0221 查看文章
買PS3版啦
部ps3年幾大而玩sandbox game小極都要過佰鐘 [厘隻我想100%/白金]

衫鹿零可成隻抄落HDD同易搵party所以除非到時review話ps3版優勝 [例: Just Case2 ps3版先有得video capture ]

否則我多數買衫鹿零版 [上次隻GTA都係佢較靚]

引用:
Here´s the first real review of Red Dead Redemption by people who have the actual game who are independent from Rockstar and so are able to give honest Review:

- Economy system is much more important than GTA IV..the max he (the reviewer) can get from a mission is 30$ so far (after 10 hours)...weapons costs at least 250$....munitions 35$....best horses from the emporium 2500/3000 $ (you can buy the horse deed).......

- Tabacco regenerates Dead-Eye

- disarm a wanted bandit is difficult...and if you catch him alive....his buddies will come to help him.

- The procedural and scripted events are about 10/15....not 200.

- horses are divided in category: 1,2,3 stars. You can't see the category in the wild horses.

- to get the bounty off your head....you can write a pardon letter (which are difficult to find...you can find 'em in some bandits hole)...you can pay yourself it...or you can bribe the lawmen and the witness (...when the lawmen arrest you....you'll spend sometime in the jail..there, you can bribe lawmen/witness...and the price of corruption depends on your fame).

- you can't mix the outfits

- RDR AI and GTA IV AI during the gunfight are basically the same.

- At the beginning...the map in not detailed....you gotta explore or buy some detailed map to discover and mark all the place on the map.

-three rain intensity

- you can't play stealthy...during all the missions, if you kill somebody in a stealth way, the other enemies will become alarmed anyway. That's what the reviewer said, but another forum member who works for R*....said that in one mission you have to play in a stealth way... and the quest-givers will give you a proper weapon. (Maybe after that...you can play in a stealth way!?)

- You can rob every store/bank...and generic houses as well.

- the interior are not much detailed...

- You can work for gang...during the game the reviewer have found a bandit hole....and a message said "the den now is empty, come back later and you could get some job"....

- if you wear the bandana....you can't lose honor.

- there's the death penalty.

- in the duels....you don't earn honor just killing the enemy....you earn honor if you disarm him or hit the hat. (if you disarm and hit the hat you reach the max honor you can get)

- there're hang-gliders

- you can make a sort of "execution"...if the person you are shooting is near to you.

- other than rent room in saloon and other "normal" place...you can rent a """room""" in a farm (a cowshed)

Read Dead Redemption Review

http://www.360groundwar.blogspot.com/

引用:
When I first got this copy I was thrilled because I was told nearly 3 weeks ago that I could not get a review copy for various reasons. However I checked my mail today and saw a manilla envelope I had a hunch of what was in it after talking to Patrick last week.

Now I first want to say that I only had the chance to play this game for around 13 hours. With that being said let me go ahead and tell everyone that this was worth the wait and is living up to the hype so far in almost every way. I will have more on that later though.

When the game first opens you get a sense for just how huge the world is. Much like GTA4 you realize a lot of work into making this world living and breathing. I must admit the first thing I did when I played the game was run and found a train track.

I waited for around 10-15 minutes and a train came by. I tried to get on the train but failed to realize how that was done!! Well the train went past and I decided to wait for another train but it took over 10 more minutes and I decided to leave and see what I could do in the nearest town. When walking I ran into a man who claimed that he was chopping wood the night before and some bandits jumped him. He told me that if I would help him he would give me a fistful of cash. I declined and shot him right in the head! Yes thats right, I decided early on in the game to play the role of the bandit and boy is it fun!

Thats another thing I want to touch on in this game. The towns are a breath of fresh air and seem alive unlike GTA4. Don't get me wrong, GTA4 had its points where things felt alive with the new physics system but nothing like RDD. What makes RDD seem so alive is that people actually have things to say and do.

I know this is all scripted but it does not feel that way at all. You will see NPC's talking to one another and carrying items. Not in a stale way like Fable though, there is a good sense of life in this game.

Now after I left the first town I decided to go out on foot and see what kind of trouble I could get into. I ran into some sort of animal (it was dark so I could not be certain) and I was killed within only a matter of seconds after shooting and missing the beast. Next I decided it was time to go and rob my first bank! This is when I really knew the game was something special!

I walked into the bank and it was busy. Unlike GTA where the insides are like cardboards these areas actually beam with life. Simply all I did was take out a gun and shoot the woman working the counter! Wow everyone started screaming and one guy even started punching me. It is something you truely need to see as in how realistic the actions on the NPC's were. At first I thought this was a scripted event but in all actuality I robbed many more places and the reactions were "random" but very realistic.

After the first bank robbery I decided to run on foot but the law came after me fast and took me down. One thing I do not like is that when you get caught doing something and even do time it seems your next time in the same town the law is still after you. But this goes away after the first visit but is still annoying and unrealistic.

In all honesty this isn't a huge problem. The game is simply amazing in this aspect! If this sounds like an interesting time with the game then you are correct! The best thing though is there are so many things you can do in this game and it does not feel likeless like many other games out there. If there's one thing I can stress about this game is the fact that it feels so life like. You make your own stories unlike other games that claim this like GTA, morrowind and Fallout. I admit that Fallout was pretty good at feeling alive but not near as good as RDD.

The main story of the game I have not completed yet. But in all honesty its good but not great. Ok let me explain! The story is right up there with some of the best, but it is nothing ground breaking. The missions are good to great! There was one mission where you and your gang go after this other gang that is epic. I don't want to put a spoiler in here but the mission last over an hour and is one of the best I have seen in a game to date. But then there's the standard missions where you go to point A then to point B etc. Thankfully there's not too many of these but they are around.

The point here is the story is good but what makes it great are the characters you meet along the way. It's almost like an interactive movie in a sense. Although the story is detailed and you fall in love with some great characters it's not the meat of the game in my opinion. The meat of the game is just exploring the world and running into countless random events. Im talking about this game is packed with random encounters that add up to a ton of fun.

I wish I could talk about the story more but the truth is I have not been focused on that yet. I don't want to give too much away because I will spoil it for some. But there is something early on during the game which blew me away. It was a random event but to such a detail that im praying there are more scattered throughout the world. This is not the complete review by any means, I will post the completed review within the next few days. Until then I will be happily riding one of the best games I played in my life. Yes, overall so far it's that good!!!! Stay tuned for more

此篇文章於 05-12-10 07:36 PM 被 yKS 編輯。
yKS 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 09:20 PM   #96
usayarE
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2002
文章: 15,646
Wii U IDusayarE
3DS Friend Code3952 6975 1779
PSN  IDusayarE
XBox Live GamertagusayarE
頭先去尖沙咀香港唱片訂見到唔少人係到虎視眈眈睇個電視播片
usayarE 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 11:09 PM   #97
無神論者
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2010
文章: 404
引用:
衫鹿零可成隻抄落HDD
乜360可以full install架咩?? 唔係install左之後都要有disc先玩到架咩??
無神論者 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-12-10, 11:18 PM   #98
ahleung
The One
Bannnned

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 28,498
引用:
作者: 無神論者 查看文章
乜360可以full install架咩?? 唔係install左之後都要有disc先玩到架咩??
Yes, and Yes.

但隻碟只係要黎開game, 跟住個dvd-rom就唔會點轉, 隻碟嚮機入面「得個擺字」.

即係玩緊時全部係用hdd去run隻game, 咁就會load得快d, 靜d, 機身無咁熱.

我諗樓上最主要concern係load得快d 啫.

當然唔會install完就可以賣咗隻碟咁荀啦

此篇文章於 05-12-10 11:21 PM 被 ahleung 編輯。
ahleung 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-13-10, 12:04 AM   #99
Chris皇
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Oct 2003
文章: 5,453
PSN  IDPanzerRaptor
XBox Live GamertagRaptorReaper
引用:
作者: alvinclub 查看文章

Thanks a lot

咁樣有ref的話,print 囇成頁webpage都有效
Chris皇 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 05-13-10, 01:06 AM   #100
subzero
Game Master

註冊日期: Mar 2007
文章: 3,309
PSN  IDSubzeroHK
引用:
部ps3年幾大而玩sandbox game小極都要過佰鐘 [厘隻我想100%/白金]

衫鹿零可成隻抄落HDD同易搵party所以除非到時review話ps3版優勝 [例: Just Case2 ps3版先有得video capture ]

否則我多數買衫鹿零版 [上次隻GTA都係佢較靚]
喂, RDR 我會買喎. 你買PS3 版啦.

白金完成
Killzone 2 / Dead Space / Resident Evil 5 / Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen / inFamous / Call of Juarez: BiB / Demon's Souls / Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 / Uncharted 2 / Borderlands / Fallout 3 / The Saboteur / Darksiders / Army of Two: 40th Day / Dante's Inferno / MAG / FF13 / Mafia 2 / Red Dead Redemption / Medal of Honor / Dead Space 2 / Killzone 3 / Heavy Rain / LA Noire / BRINK
subzero 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
Left 4 Dead 2 neo PC電腦遊戲討論版 863 11-11-11 09:49 PM
[多機種] ▲▽▲ Red Dead Redemption▲▽▲ 紅色死亡救贖 ◆◇◆◇◆ 1000成就白金攻略討論區 ◆◇◆◇◆ updated ㊣㊣㊣ yKS 攻略及心得交流區 935 10-31-10 01:34 PM
[Wii] Red Steel 2 [日版已售] 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 186 06-06-10 09:02 PM
[問題] 請問PS2美版Red Dead Revolver邊到仲有賣? denim 電視遊戲討論版 2 07-29-08 05:32 PM
[多機種] Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - GAF反恐小隊叫你去打仗! 大覺屋師真 攻略及心得交流區 664 07-02-08 01:31 AM

現在的時間是 07:51 AM

手機版 | APP版