God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
[PS3, PS4, Vita] Doki Doki Universe - 免費hea Games/Apps

http://n4g.com/news/1248086/introduc...s4-and-ps-vita
Doki-Doki Universe Coming to PS4, PS3 and PS Vita

+ Posted by Greg Johnson // Founder, HumaNature Studios

My name is Greg Johnson, and I’ve been making games longer than I’d like to admit (ever heard of Toejam and Earl? If you’ve heard of my first game, Starflight, you’re older than you probably want to admit). We at HumaNature (that’s Human Nature… not Huma Nature by the way) are a pretty small group, as far as game development groups go these days. Our (admittedly lofty) goal is to create new and original game experiences that reach out to people looking for more humanity in games. We love interactive stories, emotional expression, and self-discovery — we’re not so big on shooting things.
Here at HNS we are hard at work building a game for PlayStation, who, thankfully, seems to like a lot of the same lofty things we do. Our game is called Doki-Doki Universe. It’s tough to describe Doki-Doki, because it’s actually a set of related products that will be released at the same time. Players’ first exposure to Doki-Doki will be in the form of a free download for their PS Vita, PS3 or PS4. This is a light version of the game where players can fly around a Universe and take fun personality quizzes.
This free game will include our fun Doki-Doki Mail messaging app, which players will also be able to get for free on mobile platforms, for cross-platform chat. If players decide they want to land on planets and interact with all the crazy characters in our Universe, they can purchase and download the full game, which you might call an ‘RPG/Simulation/Interactive Story’ game. There’s a lot more I could say, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Maybe I should tell you a bit about the game itself…

In Doki-Doki Universe, you’re a robot named Model QT377665, or QT3 for short (QT – get it?). Your human family said to wait here on this asteroid, and they would be right back to get you.
That was 11,432 days ago. Bummer.
To make matters worse, an alien that looks like a green hot-dog, named Alien Jeff, finds you and gives you some bad news: It turns out your model is getting recalled and scrapped, because you apparently don’t have enough “humanity”… whatever that is.

Alien Jeff has been assigned the task of discovering just how much “humanity” you are capable of, and reporting back to the company. So as you travel around the Universe on a giant flying pig (or whale, or poo, or whatever you choose) and visit themed planets (cute, scary, gross, robot, ice, etc.) you’ll interact with hundreds of some of the most bizarre characters you’ve ever heard of, and Alien Jeff will be watching you the whole time.
While you’re traveling the Universe, you’ll also stop at many tiny asteroids where you can take fun, visual personality tests. You can get a full personality report from the Therapist who lives on your home planet, which by the way, you get to decorate. You even get to visit your friend’s home planets and check out their personality reports.

Doki-Doki is a lot more than just a game. It’s a huge simulated “living” Universe of intriguing content, filled with interactive stories and self-discovery. From within Doki-Doki players can use Doki-Doki Mail that ‘magically’ animates anything you type, and lets you communicate in playfully expressive ways with friends who also have the game or the mobile app.
Doki-Doki Universe is new and ambitious. Rather than describe it, we just want you to experience it and see what you think. You might be charmed by it, or you may not, but we guarantee you won’t find anything “typical” about it.

Thanks from HumaNature Studios! (I’m the guy in the front with the robot and balloon on my t-shirt.)

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 08-17-13 12:18 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 06-12-13, 09:07 PM   #2
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
Getting touchy-feely in Doki-Doki Universe

by Richard Mitchell (5 minutes ago)

Doki-Doki Universe, from ToeJam & Earl creator Greg Johnson and HumaNature Studios, is a game about a robot endeavoring to become more human. As Sony executive producer Alex Lee tells us in this E3 demonstration, it's also a game about self-discovery, stealing hugs from widows and sending bizarre text messages featuring adorable, animated sushi. Yeah, you'll really just have to see it for yourself.

Doki-Doki Universe is slated for PS3, PS4 and Vita this year.

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 08-17-13, 12:18 PM   #3
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Doki Doki Universe: a robot's journey through humanity

http://www.polygon.com/2013/8/16/462...rough-humanity

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-07-13, 01:30 PM   #4
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Doki-Doki Universe Story Trailer, Out This December

Discovering Humanity in Doki-Doki Universe, Out This December

Greetings fellow humans! I’m Greg Johnson - creator of Toejam and Earl - and I run HumaNature Studios, the small Northern Ca. studio that has been busy building Doki-Doki Universe for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. I hope you’ll enjoy seeing the trailer and pretty soon, our game.

I’m here today to talk a bit about how we’re creating Doki Doki Universe, which will be available in December 2013 for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita.

In Doki-Doki Universe you play the role of a forlorn little robot named Model QT377665 (QT3 for short). You have been abandoned by your human family and are about to get scrapped by the factory that made you, unless you can prove that you’re able to learn more about what it means to be human. On your journey to become more human, you travel across planets and meet all sorts of crazy characters to help solve their problems. You can even take fun personality quizzes where the doctor will evaluate your progress. Along the way, we hope you find something out about yourself too.

If this is your first time seeing Doki-Doki Universe, you’ll notice right away that it has a charming and somewhat child-like quality to it. Genre-wise, I guess you’d say it is an “interactive-story”/ simulation game, with some fun self-discovery-type personality tests, and animating messaging mixed in. There will be a free version available, the Doki-Doki Universe Starter Pack, which will include some personality quizzes, Doki-Doki Mail and QT3’s Home planet. You can then purchase Doki-Doki Universe in full and experience the story of QT3 and his journey to find humanity.

This might appeal to you, but even if it’s not your style of game, perhaps you will find that our game is something you can share with your significant other, or kids, or others in your life. Maybe it will bring a few smiles into your home. Despite its simple nature, you will find that Doki-Doki Universe offers a surprisingly huge Universe of content to explore, and it is built on top of a pretty complex simulation engine. One of our primary goals in this game was to try and offer what feels like a living Universe, and to give players a lot of freedom to interact in whatever order they want.

HumaNature Studios is on a mission to bring a bit more humanity to video games. You can let us know if we’ve succeeded or not.

blog.us.playstation.com

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[多機種] Watch_Dogs《看門狗》 | -- | 唔駛用劍嘅,用手機Hack就得啦~! IDGAF 電視遊戲討論版 841 03-20-20 08:52 AM
[多機種] Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 11 09-21-17 04:07 PM
[多機種] [PS3, PS4, Vita] Hohokum 霍霍坎 - by artist Richard Hogg ( ゚ω゚)? 電視遊戲討論版 5 03-11-14 01:24 PM
[多機種] FIFA 14 | PS3, 360, PS4, XBO hin0404 電視遊戲討論版 246 02-13-14 07:44 PM

現在的時間是 07:51 AM

手機版 | APP版