主題工具 顯示模式
舊 02-19-11, 04:51 PM   #1
IDGAF
The One

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 31,562
Jurassic Park: The Game

試玩果位刻意按錯QTE,不停比恐龍虐待…

This episodic game series is based on the John Crichton novel and blockbuster movie series following an ill-fated attempt to bring dinosaurs back from extinction.
NOTE: This game has not been confirmed for any specific platform and may or may not be released for this system. Please check back for official info.

Genre: Adventure
Publisher: Telltale Games
Developer: Telltale Games
Release Date: Q1 2011
Also on: iPad, PS3, PC, Wii, iPhone
RP-T+ for Rating Pending, Targeting a Rating of Teen or Above

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/115/1151046p1.html

Jurassic Park Makes You Want to Fail
Dinosaur-caused deaths are a wonder to behold.
February 18, 2011 February 18, 2011 February 18, 2011

A battle is raging between a T-Rex and a Triceratops, and you're quite literally caught in the middle. The safety of a maintenance building lies yards away, but to get there, you have to avoid gnashing teeth and deadly horns. You start running, and a button prompt appears on the screen. Execute it quickly enough and you reach the building unscathed, but where's the fun in that? Fail, and you find yourself skewered on the massive horns of the Triceratops.

That's just one brief scene I experienced during my time with Jurassic Park, the new Heavy Rain-like adventure from Telltale Games, and it illustrates what's likely to be the most fun thing about this game – dying. With a huge variety of dinosaurs to deal with, the characters can meet with all sorts of violent ends (though there's not really much blood or gore shown.) Besides the obvious demise of being eaten, characters can get stepped on, tossed into the air, and smashed inside vehicles. And that's just what I saw in my brief demo. There are bound to me many more ways to die in the full game.

During my playtime, I found myself exclaiming, "Awww," followed by somewhat guilty laughing as the death scenes unfolded. Other editors who were standing behind me, watching me play, were doing the same thing. The feeling is similar to torturing Sims by locking them in small rooms or removing all exits from a pool. There's just something satisfying about watching characters die when you're not directly killing them yourself.

But that's not to say the rest of Jurassic Park isn't fun. In fact, from what I saw, the game does a fantastic job of building suspense that culminates in very satisfying climaxes, which were hallmarks of the book, and later, the film. I read the book multiple times shortly after its release in 1990, and it remains one of my favorite science fiction stories. Then, when the film was announced with Steven Spielberg at the helm, I practically burst. And while the first film was good, I felt the subsequent ones turned the story into a laughable joke. For that reason, I was skeptical about this game.

However, Jurassic Park creates and tells a side story to the one in the first film. After Nedry drops the shaving cream can full of embryos and gets himself killed, the company trying to steal the research sends in a mercenary to retrieve it. But, since the park's security has been turned off, park personnel and the mercernary find themselves fighting off the escaped dinosaurs who now roam freely, doing what they please. It seems like a very believable side plot that fits well within the existing story.

Thankfully, none of us will have to wait too long to see if Jurassic Park lives up to its promise, as the game is slated for release in April 2011. And while Telltale wouldn't confirm, we hope the game will find its way to Xbox Live, and since the demo we played had Xbox elements in the user interface, we think it's a pretty good assumption.

此篇文章於 02-19-11 05:14 PM 被 IDGAF 編輯。
IDGAF 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
侏羅紀公園4(Jurassic Park IV)? metal snake 電影版 21 03-03-07 12:18 AM
Jurassic Park 3 侏羅紀公園3 S.T.A.R.S. 電影版 5 12-06-04 12:34 AM
jurassic park operation genesis kaworu PC電腦遊戲討論版 0 04-15-03 12:05 AM
Linkin Park 黃昏之魔彈 Neo Music UNIVERSE 19 04-13-03 03:25 PM

現在的時間是 09:17 PM

手機版 | APP版