Games Animation Forum

返回   Games Animation Forum > GAF區 > 電視遊戲討論版

回覆

主題工具 顯示模式
舊 11-06-08, 11:01 AM   #1
Designer

註冊日期: Feb 2004
文章: 8,580
PS3網路游戲/PSN及路由器設定/問題 (PS3 Router Setting/Problem for Network Gaming/PSN)

PS3 Network Gaming Router Setting

PS3當連接Network有問題時,可以嘗試以下方法:
1)最網路安全的方法 - 在router set TCP/UDP port forward
2)沒有網路安的方法但較易解決問題 - 如果router支援DMZ (DeMilitarized Zone非武裝區 - 即沒有router防火牆保護),在PS3 set static IP,然後router DMZ set做PS3的 static IP
3)Check PS3本身Network問題 - 將PS3不經Router直接接駁上internet

http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...hread.id=47861

1)最網路安全的方法 - 在router set TCP/UDP port forward
You need to enable UPnP. as for the port forward:

The port numbers for PLAYSTATION®Network servers used for this are TCP: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP: 3478, 3479.
voice/video chart and online gaming UDP: 3658

For voice / video chat and online game play, direct communication with other PS3™ systems is used for data transmission during voice / video chat and online gaming. The port number used for this is UDP: 3658. However, you may need to use a different port number when you are connected using a NAT router.

If your are getting some Type of NAT then dont worry about what one it is. But if your getting a NAT Type failed then thats a problem becuase you cant connect to the Playstation Network when your NAT Type fails.

Ports to Open:
10070-10080 TCP
80-80 TCP
50000-50000 UDP
6000-7000 UDP
10070-10080 UDP

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/610541
2)沒有網路安的方法但較易解決問題 - 如果router支援DMZ (DeMilitarized Zone非武裝區 - 即沒有router防火牆保護),在PS3 set static IP,然後router DMZ set做PS3的 static IP

PUTTING YOUR PS3 IN A DMZ

Firstly you may be wondering what a DMZ is, this stands for a demilitarised zone. it really means that rather than opening just one port on your routers firewall you are actually opening every single one. Port opening is another simple process, however it takes a bit of time to find exactly what ports need opening, and sometimes, the ports listed may not solve the problem you have

Putting your PS3 into a DMZ is not a bad thing, and is much easier than opening port for the reason listed above.

Now you may need to do this for some of the following reasons:

* Not being able to join rooms
* Not being able to speak over headset
* Not being able to hear over headset
* Not being able to join games which are hosted by certain people
* Any problems to do with connectivity to the PSN or game specific servers, especially if your computer will connect to the internet, but PS3 won't.
* Problems with media servers

Now on with the guide.

The Guide!

To put your PS3 into a DMZ (To be done on the PS3 Console)

Firstly, you will need to assign your PS3 a static internal Ip address. This means that everytime your PS3 connects or "talks" to your router, the router will assign it a different internal IP address. These IP addresses typically run in series. So for example, if your PS3 is the second device communicating with your router, then it will be assigned an ip address of 192.168.1.3. However, if you choose to use your PS3 without the computer being on, the assigned IP address your PS3 has will be 192.168.1.2. As this is different, and obviously will change, it would be stupid setting a DMZ up on one of the above Ip addresses, unless your PS3 was the only device that would ALWAYS connect using that specific IP.

To make sure that your PS3 is always assigned the same internal IP address by your router, you will need to go to the "Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings" option on the PS3 Cross bar menus.

You will be presented with an option which primarily asks whether you are using a Wired or Wireless connection. Obviously, you will choose the option which refers to you. If choosing the Wireless option you will need to input the security details in use on your router *If you are not currently using wireless security, i strongly reccommend you do so ASAP*

Both selections should show a page called "Address Settings". Here you will need to select "Custom". Another page will then display entitled "IP Address Setting". The option "Manual" will need to be selected.

This will display a page where customisable IP Addresses are available to be selected.

IP Address - This will need to have the Static IP address in it. Personally, i use 192.168.1.100. I use this because it is extremely unlikely my Router will ever automatically assign this IP Address to a device, as i will never have 99 other devices connected to the same system.

Subnet Mask - Is always set to 255.255.255.0

Default Router - Is the internal IP Address of your router.
To get the exact ip of your router you should go to
Start
Run
cmd [Hit Enter]
Type in ipconfig and hit enter, this should come up with all the ip addresses to do with your computer and the network. The address you will need to enter in this option is listed as "Default Gateway".

Primary DNS - Same IP Address as "Default Router"

Secondary DNS - Same IP Address as "Default Router"

After entering all of these IP Addresses, you will now click "Enter" or hit the "right" button on the D-Pad. This will take you to a screen which says "MTU" at the top. My setup has this as Automatic, solely because i haven't a clue what MTU actually means or does.This won't affect your ability to set up a DMZ.

The next steps are very simple. You do not want to use a proxy server unless you connect to the internet using one, however i can be of no help there, and you should enable UPnP if your router supports it.

To put your PS3 into a DMZ (To be done on the PC/Router)

Now head over to your PC, and load up your internet browser. In the Address Bar, type the IP Address of your router (the one you found using the Command Prompt earlier)

This will take you to your Router Configuration Page.

Every router interface differs from an other, and depending on what router firmware update you last installed, router interfaces can differ, even on the same model routers. This means that you will need to search the router config page yourself. You are looking for any mention of "DMZ" or "DMZ Host"

When you have found this, it will ask you generally to input the IP Address of your DMZ Host, which is just the static IP address you assigned to your PS3 earlier, my example was 192.168.1.100, so we'll stick with that. Then click "apply" or similar.

You should then turn off everything running on your home network. PS3, PC, Router etc. This is solely to make sure that the changes are applied as soon as possible.

This should fix all of the problems as listed earlier in this guide, and probably some other issues.

此篇文章於 11-06-08 11:08 AM 被 Designer 編輯。
Designer 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 11-15-08, 01:43 AM   #2
majestyk
Senior Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2002
文章: 356
PSN  IDmajestyk
玩 resistance 2 時出現 network error 00180000, 應該都係 router 有 port 未開

SCEA Game Servers

All games published by SCEA (first-party) may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
* UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, 10070, and 50100

PlayStation®Network

* TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223
* UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658

PLAYSTATION®3 Remote Play
PLAYSTATION®3 Remote Play (via the Internet) requires:

* If the router in use supports UPnP, enable the router’s UPnP function.
* If the router does not support UPnP, you must set the router’s port forwarding to allow communications to the PLAYSTATION 3 from the Internet.
* The port number that is used by remote play is TCP Port: 9293

USB or Bluetooth Headsets

* TCP Port: 80
* UDP Ports: 6000 - 7000, 50000, 10070

http://playstation.custhelp.com/cgi-...hp?p_faqid=241
majestyk 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-09, 12:12 AM   #3
Designer

How-To: Configure Your PS3 Router Connection from NAT3 to NAT2
http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470

Are you also tired of having NAT3? Maybe you are getting signed out of the PlayStation Network because of your NAT?

Well, read and learn and you'll have NAT2 soon.
NAT = Network Address Translation.

NAT1 - The PLAYSTATION 3 is directly connected to the internet.
NAT2 - The PLAYSTATION 3 is correctly connected through a router/bridge to the internet.
NAT3 - The PLAYSTATION 3 is setup incorrectly through a router/bridge to the internet.

To find out what NAT type your PS3 has, go to Network Settings and choose Settings and Connection Status List or run an Internet Test. Both options will show you what type of NAT you have, and what your PS3's IP adress is.

detail see:
http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=470
舊 03-11-09, 12:00 PM   #4
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
請問邊度有PSP 用 PS3 online 連線打MHP 的遊學........
now_loading 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-09, 12:03 PM   #5
daihamlop
Ultimate Gamer
頭像就係我隻新貓仔

註冊日期: May 2005
文章: 4,249
PSN  IDdaihamlop
引用:
作者: diabloex 查看文章
請問邊度有PSP 用 PS3 online 連線打MHP 的遊學........
去JP PSN DL個Ad-ho Party
佢會教
其實唔洗點教
入房, 睇comment, join

講咁多把鬼咩, 整個PSN Portable ID見人先講, 用PS3睇BD無Trophy, 阿毛
自己啱玩嘅games就二千都買, 唔啱嘅兩舊都唔俾
daihamlop 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-11-09, 01:08 PM   #6
now_loading
God of Gamer
VanHelsing

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 9,134
PSN  IDN0W_L0ADlNG
XBox Live Gamertagdiabloex2
引用:
作者: daihamlop 查看文章
去JP PSN DL個Ad-ho Party
佢會教
其實唔洗點教
入房, 睇comment, join

oh.... "Ad-ho Party", 你唔講都唔知呢個野係做乜..
所以唔係唔識用, 係無從入手

Thanks

此篇文章於 03-11-09 01:16 PM 被 now_loading 編輯。
now_loading 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 09-20-09, 11:01 AM   #7
h0104788
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Dec 2003
文章: 606
help!
I tried to connect the PS3 to the modem directly (and I used the lan which was connected to my PC, which I confirmed that this lan is working)
but my PS3 still can't connect to the internet......
is it the problem of the setting of my ps3? and anyone show me how to solve it step by step? coz I am a PC idiot!
h0104788 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 09-20-09, 11:22 AM   #8
Designer

http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...nectwired.html

引用:
作者: h0104788 查看文章
help!
I tried to connect the PS3 to the modem directly (and I used the lan which was connected to my PC, which I confirmed that this lan is working)
but my PS3 still can't connect to the internet......
is it the problem of the setting of my ps3? and anyone show me how to solve it step by step? coz I am a PC idiot!
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
[PS3] PlayStation®Network ID 收集區(新格式使用中,請重新填寫<P.1>) LKC 攻略及心得交流區 344 01-27-14 05:09 PM
Mario Strikers Charged 討論及約戰區 martinyau1979 攻略及心得交流區 310 03-22-08 12:34 PM
東京国際アニメフェア2006 受賞作品名單 money 日本動漫畫討論版 14 03-27-06 11:49 PM

現在的時間是 06:36 PM

手機版 | APP版