whassupbun 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-01-14, 07:21 PM   #28
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/...gine-and-hair/
The Order: 1886: Gameplay Footage Teased: “Will Wow You;” Details Shared on “Amazing” Engine and Hair

by Giuseppe Nelva (41 minutes ago) 1 @abriael
PS4Rumors

The Order 1886 has been unveiled in June and then Ready at Dawn has basically gone into radio silence. Yet something seems to be brewing behind the scenes as NeoGaf user DemonNyte, known to be a Sony Computer Entertainment employee (and a quite trustworthy one at that) revealed on the forums.
DemonNyte mentioned that “something” has been ready to be shown for a while:
Something has been ready for a while now – I don’t know when they’ll unleash it.
While he doesn’t know when that “something” will be shown, it seems to be a trailer, or more precisely, DemonNyte’s words seem to indicate that there’ll be more than one and the first one will unveil at least a release window of the game (the following line was in response to “I really hope this is a 2014 release”).
I’m sure the trailer will say (whichever one they show first).
He also seems to be confident that what we’re going to see is going to be amazing and will surprise us:
RAD are doing some amazing things in their engine. Visually, and technically, it will wow you guys when you all see it in action, in real time gameplay.
Finallly talking about the clothes of the characters, he teased the power of the physics engine that will be used in the game:
Yep.. they move really good in action. I rem at the beginning it was a bit too floaty but they’ve fixed it as far as i can see.
Lets not forget that other materials will also have physical properties simulated ; )
What could those “other materials” be? A hint could have been given by Ready at Dawn Founder and Chief Technology Officer Andrea Pessino on Twitter just two days ago, quite interestingly just a little more than a hour before DemonNyte’s relevant post (responding to a fan asking whether TressFX would be used for the game):
We have some interesting hair physics prototypes (for beards too!), not sure it’ll make it into the game – maybe… : )
One thing is for sure. We’re all just about ready for the radio silence to end, and for some spiffy gameplay footage of The Order: 1886. Unfortunately we still don’t know when Ready at Dawn will “unleash” it, but I have a feeling that it’s going to be explosive.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-04-14, 11:16 AM   #29
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

好快有gameplay睇

The Order: 1886 ~ 40 minutes gameplay presentation for the press tomorrow

About The Order: 1886 Press Event

I'm confident I can tell you the embargo date (or window) tomorrow, it's a common use to show a game first to the press, because they can understand (or not, sometimes ) the potential of the game even if the game it's not finished and the gameplay shown has bugs and stuff like that. The developer doesn't have to spend time to make a fancy video for us, plus there is usually a presentation explaining the main aspects of the game in detail with just slides .

Having said that, I will have a gameplay broll to make a long video preview for our readers (so other magazines) and I'm sure that Sony will release a couple of trailers before the embargo, one of them showing the gameplay

Last but not least, if you want me to ask some specific questions to the developers, send me a Tweet (@Tanzen) and I'll try to do my best during my interview slot.

Stay cool and let's see if the game lives up to the hype it created!

Tanzen - NeoGAF

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-14, 02:29 AM   #30
安安
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 8,127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7EdJg3Tdk
Review Hobby Consolas Febrero 2014 (game書 5分開始)
安安 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-14, 02:55 AM   #31
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763307

Mark your calendars! The Order 1886 press preview embargo lifts on Feb 18th #1

Finally a tweet that I understand!

Also, here is Tanzen's previous post on this topic:
Hi everyone, long time I didn't write here

First of all, thanks to the guy that said "assholes" to the members of the press that do their job and describe what they have seen in an alpha stage ;D

Joking aside, I'm confident I can tell you the embargo date (or window) tomorrow, it's a common use to show a game first to the press, because they can understand (or not, sometimes ) the potential of the game even if the game it's not finished and the gameplay shown has bugs and stuff like that.
The developer doesn't have to spend time to make a fancy video for us , plus there is usually a presentation explaining the main aspects of the game in detail with just slides .

Having said that, I will have a gameplay broll to make a long video preview for our readers (so other magazines) and I'm sure that Sony will release a couple of trailers before the embargo, one of them showing the gameplay

Last but not least, if you want me to ask some specific questions to the developers, send me a Tweet (@Tanzen) and I'll try to do my best during my interview slot.

Stay cool and let's see if the game lives up to the hype it created!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=271

Does anyone have a hibernation chamber for lease?

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-14, 01:32 PM   #32
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/...otage-insider/
The Order: 1886 Will Have Destructible and Dynamic Environments Showcased in Upcoming Footage – Insider

by Giuseppe Nelva (18 minutes ago) 0 @abriael
Rumors

Industry insider Ahsan Rasheed, also known as Thuway always had a good track record on what his sources tell him, and today he dropped some more information on the upcoming gameplay reveal of PS4 exclusive The Order: 1886 coming in two weeks.
It’s going to be a long two weeks for this footage to release. Get ready to see some destructible and dynamic environments #TheOrder1886
While we should always take what insiders say with a grain of salt, we do know that the embargo for the press previews of The Order: 1886 will drop in two weeks, on the 18th, while Sony Computer Entertainment Europe announced today further gameplay and information for the 19th.

==================================================

http://gearnuke.com/ready-dawn-tease...wer-build-ps4/
Ready at Dawn Teases a Glimpse of The Order: 1886 Newer Build on PS4

Post Tags

ready at dawnthe order: 1886

By Khurram Imtiaz -
Ready at Dawn is quite busy these days after working on The Order: 1886. They have also showed about 40 minutes worth of gameplay presentation to the European press and will do the same for North American press next week. Founder of Ready at Dawn tweeted these two new pictures, which show the team relaxing and ready to enjoy their new build on a 4K screen.

This first screen shows the developers at Ready at Dawn’s theater, who are there to see the newer build of The Order: 1886.
In the second screen, we can see them running The Order: 1886 on a 4K screen. Both of these were tweeted by the founder of Ready at Dawn.
The Order: 1886 has yet to receive an official release date. The game will officially receive new footage and info after the embargo lifts on 18th February.

此篇文章於 02-05-14 01:35 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-05-14, 08:36 PM   #33
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

Sony Confirms New Info and Video for The Order: 1886 on Feb 19th; Leaked Screens Were From Latest Teaser

Post Tags

ready at dawnSonythe order: 1886

By Khurram Imtiaz -
Sony has officially confirmed the announcement of new videos and info for The Order: 1886. Ready at Dawn also seems to be “freaked out by the INSANE level of hype” surrounding the game. We have also come to know that the leaked screenshots were indeed from the latest teaser trailer.
PlayStation Germany’s official twitter account confirmed the release date for the new videos, thus officially confirming the a new teaser trailer on 19th February.
On popular gaming forums NeoGAF, DemonNite, who is a Sony insider, confirmed that the leaked screens were indeed from a latest teaser. The leaker–who posted these screens–removed them shortly afterwards. It did cause quite a stir and excitement since the game has yet to receive a proper reveal or gameplay footage. Heck, we haven’t even gotten any proper official screenshots yet. The ones that were uploaded recently on Sony Santa Monica’s new website were apparently from quite an old build of the game.
Founder of Ready at Dawn, Andrea Pessino was quite surprised and was getting ‘freaked out’ over the hype of the game, he shared his views on twitter.

So what do you think of The Order: 1886? Are you looking forward to seeing it soon? Let us know in the comments below.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-06-14, 11:19 AM   #34
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2010
文章: 4,189
PSN  IDwhassupbun
XBox Live Gamertagwhassupbun
單機遊戲確認, 冇MP

Andrea Pessino
@AndreaPessino
Founder/CTO @ Ready At Dawn Studios

舊 02-06-14, 11:37 AM   #35
0826使者
Insane Gamer
[死硬派]

註冊日期: Aug 2009
文章: 883
PSN  IDzeroTIM
XBox Live Gamertagtim0826
引用:
作者: whassupbun 查看文章
單機遊戲確認, 冇MP

Andrea Pessino
@AndreaPessino
Founder/CTO @ Ready At Dawn Studios
好事定壞事...

多多指教

"叫果D死人黑客去死啦"
0826使者 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-06-14, 01:35 PM   #36
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

好事,無故事無興趣,兼呢隻係steampunk(蒸汽龐克)風格,睇吓佢地可以將古代科幻推到幾高

引用:
作者: 0826使者 查看文章
好事定壞事...

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-06-14, 01:44 PM   #37
whassupbun
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2010
文章: 4,189
PSN  IDwhassupbun
XBox Live Gamertagwhassupbun
初頭見第一段片有幾個主角, 以為會類似Gears果種有4人co-op, 冇諗過依家會講明係single player

不過話晒新作, 全副心機/資源放晒落去專注整好個單機都未嘗唔係一件好事黎既, 第一集比大家一個好印象

舊 02-06-14, 02:14 PM   #38
sephirothmk3
Game Master
↘祥瑞御免"課"全家

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 3,102
PSN  IDsephirothmk3tofu
XBox Live GamertagSephirothmk3
比到dishornored 咁上下既貨我滿意ga la

sephirothmk3 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-08-14, 12:06 PM   #39
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/02...oks-like-movie
The Order 1886 “Looks Like a Movie”, “Better than Infamous”

07 February 2014
The hype machine around The Order 1886 just keeps pumping. Today it’s the turn of Angel, Product Manager of PlayStation Spain, who tweeted some interesting stuff on the game.
First of all, he mentioned that the game looks so good it actually resembles a movie:

Then, he added that the graphics looks incredible and he even prefers it to Infamous: Second Son, although he admitted that they are two very different games.
You should be able to see the previous tweet as well, which Angel concluded by saying “For us, it’s a candidate to GOTY…”; another confirmation that Sony really believes in this game. The embargo on Ready at Dawn‘s first AAA game lifts on 18th February, let’s hope to finally get some gameplay footage to quench the massive thirst induced by rumors, leaks, and teases around The Order 1886.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-17-14, 10:57 AM   #40
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/...-count-vs-art/

The Order: 1886 16:9 1080p vs 2.40:1 1920×800 Video and Screenshot Comparison: Pixel Count vs Art

by Giuseppe Nelva (13 hours ago) 66 @abriael
PS4FeaturedGalleries

The reveal that The Order: 1886 will most probably be rendered in 1920×800 resolution at a 2.40:1 aspect ratio seem to have bunched quite a few sets of underwear, with people rioting because the game is unlikely to touch the “magical” 1080p, and because of the black bands that many see as a waste of screen estate.
First of all, let’s get a misconception out of the way. Many read “800p” and think that the resolution is lower than the “900p” that lately seems to be very popular between developers. That’s untrue, because 1920×800 renders 1,536,000 pixels. 900p is 1600×900 and renders 1.440,000 pixels.
That said, Ready at Dawn specified that the panoramic 2.40:1 aspect ratio comes due to the artistic vision for the game, and it isn’t a matter of performance. The reason why that aspect ratio is often used in films is because it offers more room for detail on the horizontal plane, that tends to be a lot more relevant than the vertical plane for the sake of storytelling and spatial awareness.
But how would The Order: 1886 look if it was rendered in 16:9? We ran a comparison to give you a clearer idea of what that means, and let you take your pick. Finding a clear cut solution that works for everyone is impossible, as this kind of choice is strongly colored by personal taste, but seeing both options side by side may help you decide what your pick would be.
Let’s start with screenshots. Of course you can click on each in order to open a full resolution version:

Since it may be hard for you to tell which solution fits your taste better from static screenshots, we also prepared a video comparison. The first two versions of the trailer below are in full resolution 2.40:1 on top and 16:9 below it.

If you prefer a full screen comparison, we also prepared a third video with both versions, that you can find just below.
It’s definitely true that the 2.40:1 aspect ratio sacrifices some screen estate, and it’s not so surprising that many feel turned off by that, but it’s also true that the panoramic view gives a lot more space for content relevant to the scene or to frame the characters in a more dynamic way. It’s doubtless that Ready at Dawn’s choice has at least some merit.
We’ll have to wait for the game’s release, which is rumored to come this fall, for a final verdict on how gamers will welcome The Order: 1886‘s artistic vision.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-17-14, 06:35 PM   #41
Alpha
Crazy Gamer

註冊日期: Jul 2012
文章: 1,067
Alpha 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 04:12 PM   #42
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

法國Game書報導:
http://imgur.com/a/a0BEX#0

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 04:48 PM   #43
簡..
Game Master

註冊日期: Jan 2008
文章: 2,626

ttp://www.vgleaks.com/the-order-1886-leaked-gifs-and-screenshots/

流出gif. 感覺畫面非常的厲害.

(碎碎念)
簡.. 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 05:17 PM   #44
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

leaked video

此篇文章於 02-18-14 07:51 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 08:00 PM   #45
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://gearnuke.com/plenty-footage-o...s-final-build/
“Plenty Of” Footage For The Order: 1886, Will Have “Metal Bending” Puzzles; Final Build Is Better

By Khurram Imtiaz -
Industry Insider DemonNite revealed a bit more info about The Order: 1886 on popular gaming forums NeoGAF. According to him, Ready at Dawn actually made plenty of footage for the press, although he has no idea when they will be released and whether we will see them all today or at a later date. He also talks about The Order: 1886 having “lots of metal bending” puzzles.
the footage in the video isn’t from the final build… obviously.
not sure if that will be in a trailer but you can definitely expect lots of metal bending puzzles in the game.
plenty of vids were prepared.. no idea when they’ll roll them out.
The game has a dynamic destruction system and employs soft body physics. The dynamic destruction system is unique in that sense that it tries to follow the real world rules as close as possible. This dynamic destruction and soft body physics results in the possibility of having unique puzzles in game, of which there are plenty according to the insider.
Earlier, we got some new details regarding The Order: 1886, which shed new light on the game and its gameplay. It is supposed to be ‘dark’ themed and will have plenty of unique weapons. A glimpse of the melee was also shown in a new footage, which got leaked earlier than the embargo, and it showed the beauty of the melee system in The Order: 1886. You can check it out below.

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 09:07 PM   #46
冬霜之子lucky
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Feb 2007
文章: 536
效果真正是次世代級啊
冬霜之子lucky 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 09:39 PM   #47
王小虎
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2002
文章: 7,807
希望唔好太多QTE,齋睇片我唔介意。
王小虎 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 09:42 PM   #48
莎月美希
Game Master

註冊日期: Nov 2003
文章: 2,462
唔覺得特別靚...

舊 02-18-14, 10:35 PM   #49
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

The Order: 1886 'The Pledge' Trailer & Screens

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-14, 10:47 PM   #50
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

http://www.officialplaystationmagazi...harted-beater/
The Order: 1886 gameplay & preview – Ready At Dawn’s ambitious PS4 Uncharted-beater

Comments 1
Phil Iwaniuk at 01:00pm February 18 2014

You haven’t seen graphics like this before. At least, not running in real-time. Ready At Dawn has gone stark-screaming-crazy with the levels of fidelity in just about everything you see in The Order 1886. From armour glints and hair swish to cloud… cloudiness. Our first, enthralling look at The Order’s fictionalised version of Victorian London – infused with a Tesla-fueled industrial revolution – has been established beautifully because every element feels that bit different to other games. It’s exactly the tingle of excitement a new IP should deliver – the promise of a world worth exploring.
The Order: 1886 gameplay & preview

It starts on the rooftops. We can see for miles – church spires and historical landmarks poke out between terraced slums. Above the characteristically grey clouds, a double-zeppelin floats. Order members Grayson and Lafayette, who look like they stumbled through the Doctor Who props cupboard on the way to the set of Les Misérables, chat to someone back at their base via wireless radios, with tubes that glow orange as they speak.
“A lot of developers are sometimes
gun-shy about how far they can go
with narrative. But you take risks”

Ru Weerasuriya, Ready At Dawn

There’s more to the demo than cloud-watching, of course. A rebellion’s brewing on the streets, and it isn’t long before Grayson and Lafayette run into it, filling dingy alleyways with gunpowder smoke and showing off The Order’s slick cover-shooting and melee mechanics. It isn’t that Ready At Dawn’s reinvented those time-honoured staples – it’s that they’re placed in a new, impossibly pretty environment you’d be just as happy counting the paving slabs in if it meant more time marvelling at the game engine.
The Order 1886 gameplay. Subscribe for more PS3 & PS4 videos.
For Ready At Dawn boss Ru Weerasuriya, building fantastical worlds that remain grounded in real-world history is a true passion. The Order’s fiction – in which humankind has been plagued by mutated ‘half-breeds’ since the time of Arthurian Legend with an order of knights has kept that threat at bay for centuries – began purely as an exercise in storytelling, with no game attached to it. Only when development of a next-gen project powered by a new engine began did the two combine, he tells us. “At one point I told the team I had something I knew I could instil into the project. The design then started feeding the gameplay, the gameplay was feeding the design. It was a perfect storm where everything started working.”
The Order is set in a Victorian London full of monsters.

At this early stage we’re inclined to agree. Seeing a strange and esoteric world brought to life so confidently, you start to wonder why devs don’t try the fictionalised history path more often. The answer lies in risk and mass appeal, says Weerasuriya: “A lot of developers are sometimes gun-shy about how far they can go with [narrative]. But you take risks. I still remember the moment in God Of War: Chains Of Olympus when Kratos has to push his daughter away – I was so adamant about that moment being in, and one thing I learned about it was that afterward the reaction was really polarised. So then we wondered, should we do it again?”
We’re not talking about an obtuse indie oddity here – there are still men with guns, after all. But in contrast to its fellow next-gen peers-in-waiting The Order is still a huge commercial risk on both Ready At Dawn and Sony’s part. What if people aren’t interested in neo-Victorian London? What if moustachioed knights carrying lightning guns doesn’t sell? There’s not much precedent within the industry to make your sales projections on. Still, Weerasuriya and Ready At Dawn take the risk: “Early on we told ourselves that this is what we believe in, we have to do this right. I hope people attach to it.”
Yes, it could yet be a disaster – we haven’t seen enough of the gameplay itself to make the call – but what a beautiful disaster it would make, and what a risk worth taking. There are shades of Naughty Dog-level polish and storytelling nous here even in this early build, so cross every digit in the hopes this gamble pays off.
Tags: Ready At Dawn, Ru Weerasuriya, Sony, The Order: 1886

( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
回覆

主題工具
顯示模式

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
吹水專區 Vol.1886《》 Yakumo Fujii 吹水專區 1000 02-03-12 12:01 AM
[多機種] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 神祕人1號 電視遊戲討論版 6 06-14-07 09:32 PM

現在的時間是 07:20 PM

手機版 | APP版