同埋佢地d sample10著左9個都係做過有關工作,所以可以吹得好順
咁如果無咁點?(有,不過唔係相關)
你地都貼下你地d application ya
作者: :
Date: 7 August, 200-.
Dear Sir,
Application for the post of Office Administrator
Three years as a senior clerk in sales department of the P&G Products Company
have, I believe, given me the experience to qualify for the job you advertised in NCC newspaper dated 6 August 2000.
Since 1997 I have been responsible for all office details in the administration of sales, including writing much of the correspondence. In the course of my work, I have become familiar with the various sales territories, and have also in my spare time experience of handling business problems other than my working sphere.
The years before I was employed at P&G, I was a secretary for Chan's Law Firm. There I became familiar with legal terms and procedures.
I am leaving my present position because I can use my capabilities more fully in a position with wider scope. My present employer knows of my ambition and is helping me to find a new place.
May I see you at your office to tell you more about myself and show you just how well I can do the work you require.
(Here you can attach your CV and state the reason for applying this post.)
**Note: You can create your MyCV just simple press here.
Sincerely yours,
John Yeung

回覆
LeeKH 10:49 AM 06-17-05
D英文不夠直接.
回覆
Hitomi 12:38 PM 06-17-05
作者: 干柿先生+:
大家點寫ga?
我上網睇o個d...
點解application letter要重霞resume d野?
同埋佢地d sample10著左9個都係做過有關工作,所以可以吹得好順
咁如果無咁點?(有,不過唔係相關)
你地都貼下你地d application ya
所以我封封求職信內容都是一樣.......
回覆
石光 06:51 PM 06-17-05
作者: Hitomi:
所以我封封求職信內容都是一樣.......
可唔可以貼黎睇下~
回覆
二階堂青丸 08:28 PM 06-17-05
Ms. Jessica Szeto
Consumer Search Hong Kong Ltd-Research
22/F, Sunshine Plaza,
353 Lockhart Road,
Wan Chai

Dear Ms Szeto,

Application for an Operation clerk
In response to your advertisement in the www.JobsDB.com on 4 June 2005, I am writing to apply for the position of Operation clerk in your company.

I have gained a Bachelor’s degree in XXXXXXX. After graduation, I would like to apply my knowledge to the workplace. My career objective is to become a expert in logistic industry.

I have participated in various extra-curricular activities which allow me to develop my leadership skills. I had been the external vice-president of Game Theory Society in 2001. Besides, I was as a Assistance Coordinator of Summer Camp 2004. During my placement in supervising teaching period, I develop my management and communication skulls.

I am motivated and creative people. I can work well under pressure. I enjoy teamwork and looking forward a challenging career. I believe my qualification can match your requirements. I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss my application with your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration.
Your sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXX
回覆
二階堂青丸 08:29 PM 06-17-05
呢d就係我無咩經驗的application letter
不過都係抄的
回覆
tupid 12:40 AM 06-18-05
一係你抄嗰份嘅original 錯得好離普

唔係嘅話就係你抄得錯到離晒普

就此贈你.....我的簽名..!
回覆
藍莓咖啡 01:02 AM 06-18-05
但係我班朋友好似話求職信唔駛寫到咁完美
回覆
Hitomi 01:09 AM 06-18-05
作者: 干柿先生+:
可唔可以貼黎睇下~
講真我唔知文法果d有無錯...不過我亦相信睇果個人唔會在意ge

Application for the position of Shipping Clerk

Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to apply for the position of shipping clerk of your company in response to the advertisement in Recruit website.

I was a shipping clerk in xxxx(H.K.) Ltd. which is a forwarding company. My duties are handling full set of export shipping document of Europe, South Africa and Asia market. Before this job, I was also a shipping clerk in xxx (HK) Co., Ltd, which is a forwarding company too. My duties are handling full set of import shipping document of US market. Both of jobs are required contact and answering customers / carriers enquiries in Mandarin and Cantonese, reply oversea agent enquiries in English by email, etc.

I am to graduate from Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi) with a Higher Diploma of Transport and Logistic Studies at June. I know my experience is not enough. So I must willing to learn and hard work to do my best.

I am enclosing my resume. I look forward to having an interview with you anytime at your convenience. I can be reached at xxxxxxx. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours truly
xxxxxxx (Hitomi)
Enclosure: Resume Information
回覆
二階堂青丸 01:21 AM 06-18-05
作者: tupid:
一係你抄嗰份嘅original 錯得好離普

唔係嘅話就係你抄得錯到離晒普

就此贈你.....我的簽名..!
那兄台可有sample letter,
小弟願聞其詳
回覆
MC三藩堯 03:42 PM 06-19-05
作者: 藍莓咖啡:
但係我班朋友好似話求職信唔駛寫到咁完美
咁完唔完美就見人見智.
但一定要突出自己既working experience.例如學到d乜,有咩目標.
自己性格..等等等等等
回覆

返回主題版面