主題工具 顯示模式
舊 02-17-07, 08:53 PM   #1
神祕人1號
網上自由人

註冊日期: Jan 2002
文章: 43,898
God of War Chains of Olympus (美版已售)

[PSP] PSP版『God of War』 がComing Soon?
海外の、PSPゲームデベロッパーのReady At Dawn Studiosの公式サイトには「Daxter」と「Unannounced PSP Title(未発表PSPタイトル)」の2つが掲載されていますが、現在は変更されてしまった(?)ものの、「Coming Soon」の文字がPS2「God of War」で使われていたフォントで書かれていたようです。

この未発表タイトルがPSP版『God of War』なのかはわかりませんが、説得力は十分にある、と予想されています。

Ready at Dawn Teasing God of War PSP?
Font for their unannounced game seems awful familiar.
By Patrick Klepek, 02/16/2007
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3157277

Murmurings of the next handheld project from Ready at Dawn, the studio who pumped out Daxter last year on PSP, have been simmering on the 'net for weeks now, but the end may finally be nigh, as they've updated their website with a very...God of War-esque teaser.

Is this a sign of things to come? Maybe. Probably. Keep watching this space -- the curtain will drop soon enough.

此篇文章於 04-25-07 11:15 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-17-07, 11:42 PM   #2
manpower893
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 824
我今日先唸緊呢樣野...如果psp都有gow...3月個陣我就唔買住ps2版喇...因為沒錢~~
manpower893 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-18-07, 06:23 AM   #3
葛葉雷堂
Insane Gamer
在心中

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 807
PSN  IDiweng
一定會出,不過唔知幾時出姐,
發覺psp好多大作都遲遲都唔出架喎
葛葉雷堂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 02-19-07, 12:20 AM   #4
神祕人1號
網上自由人

PSP版《戰神》「Coming Soon」
http://www.levelup.cn/article/html/n...2/18100417.htm

前不久本站曾報道過人氣動作遊戲《戰神》將登陸PSP的消息(參考),PSP版的開發公司為Ready At Dawn,但此消息還屬於未確定消息。

Ready At Dawn Studios公司官方網站刊載了2款PSP作品的介紹,一款是《達斯特(Daxter)》,另一款是「未發表作品(Unannounced PSP Title)」,而近日這款未發表作品的「Coming Soon」字體使用了與《戰神》相同的字體(現在已經更換)。由此也進一步確認了之前的消息,期待PSP版的《戰神》能夠向之前報道的那樣,在今年發售。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-01-07, 08:07 PM   #5
神祕人1號
網上自由人

製作人表示《戰神》將有可能登陸PSP
http://pocket.levelup.cn/html-news/2506-1.html

Cory Barlog,現擔任人氣大作《戰神2》的製作人一職,他在GameDaily BIZ上的訪談中被問及是否對PSP感興趣時,他回答道,這是很有可能的!

BIZ: 是否《GOW》將在某些時候給予PSP一些特別優待呢?

CB: 恐怕這是個很難說明的問題,我的意思是說,我擁有一大批的狂熱支持者,我會將盡力去滿足他們的要求以回報大家的支持,只要這個平台達到要求(開發),我就會在這個平台上推出《GOW》。我認為這(PSP)是很有可能的。但是,這裡得說明一點,這既不表示我已經商討過了(PSP版本的開發可能性),也不表示我們正在就此正在進行討論。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-02-07, 03:32 PM   #6
nakakula
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Apr 2003
文章: 11,869
Wii U ID
PSN  ID
XBox Live Gamertag
咁幾時先有五月泣玩呀

nakakula 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-05-07, 01:20 AM   #7
神祕人1號
網上自由人

God of War II...YES PLEASE!!
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=...UserId=5546756

唔知睇到上圖右下邊的COMING 2007你地會點諗呢.(好似仲有PSP標誌呢)

此篇文章於 03-05-07 08:36 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-05-07, 09:43 AM   #8
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

註冊日期: Aug 2002
文章: 32,139
3DS Friend Code5386 8293 2357
PSN  IDDevilElvis
引用:
作者: 神祕人1號 查看文章
God of War II...YES PLEASE!!

唔知睇到上圖右下邊的COMING 2007你地會點諗呢.(好似仲有PSP標誌呢)
變o有青蛙圖

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
DevilElvis 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-05-07, 08:35 PM   #9
神祕人1號
網上自由人

《戰神》年內登陸PSP,奎托斯即將轉戰掌機平台
http://www.levelup.cn/article/html/n...03/5102036.htm

此前本站曾報道過SCE硬派動作遊戲大作《戰神》可能將登陸PSP的消息,近日國外某知名遊戲網站的編輯拿到了官方提供的正式零售版《戰神II(God of War II)》,並在其個人博客上放出了幾張零售版的實拍照片。

根據照片來看,與先前傳言的一樣,遊戲說明書背面的廣告上刊登了一條《戰神》即將登陸索尼掌機PSP的宣傳廣告(如下圖)。畫面中間一個《戰神》系列特有的巨大「Ω」標誌,中心部分是一個「PSP」的LOGO,下方還寫有「Coming 2007」的字樣。

根據現有情報來分析,PSP版的《戰神》有可能將在今年年內推出,此前曾有傳聞說SCE旗下開發過《傑克與達斯特》的開發商Ready at Dawn將負責本作的製作,但到現在也沒有確切的消息證實。不過在不久後的遊戲開發者會議(GDC 2007)上,索尼SCE官方很有可能會公佈有關本作的詳細情報,這恐怕也是菲爾·哈里森之前所說的本次會議上幾個「驚喜」之一。

戰神(暫名
原名 God of War
機種 PSP
廠商 SCE
類型 ACT
價格 未知
發售日 2007年內

板上定釘《戰神2》正式版包裝宣告PSP版2007年內發售
http://pocket.levelup.cn/html-news/2538-1.html

最近借助《戰神II》即將發售的勢頭,遊戲界又掀起了一股「戰神熱」。而與此同時,《戰神》計劃登陸PSP的消息也被炒的沸沸揚揚。如今,撥雲見日,PSP版的《戰神》已經基本得到確定,從下面圖中的PS2版《戰神II》所附帶的遊戲說明書的背面可以看到PSP版《戰神》的宣傳廣告,發售日則是很保守的「2007年」。

此篇文章於 03-05-07 09:06 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-07, 06:44 PM   #10
神祕人1號
網上自由人

God of War PSP (PSP)
Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Developed by: Ready At Dawn Studios
Genre: Action
Release Date:
US: TBA 2007

God of War for PSP Confirmed
Kratos is set for a road trip.

by Chris Roper
http://psp.ign.com/articles/772/772154p1.html

March 12, 2007 - A few weeks ago, speculation about a forthcoming PSP version of God of War crept across the Internet. The speculation heightened and was practically confirmed by a teaser for an unannounced PSP title on Ready At Dawn's website that use to feature the classic God of War font. Today, we finally have official confirmation in our hands.

On the back of the instruction manual for God of War II there's a not-so-conspicuous teaser sheet for a PSP title in the franchise. It credits its development to, you guessed it, Ready At Dawn Studios, and simply says "Coming 2007".

Here's a shot of the page:

God of War II ships 1m, PSP GOW "all new"
Video Q&A: God of War II's Cory Barlog

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_bl...ewstop;title;1
SAN FRANCISCO--Shortly before tonight's launch event at the Metreon entertainment complex, God of War II director Cory Barlog conducted a video interview with GameSpot News. During the course of the brief chat, he shed some light on the series spawned by the original God of War, which has sold over 1.67 million copies in the US alone. And even though God of War II isn't on sale until midnight, it is a preordained hit. According to a Sony rep, over 1 million units of the PlayStation 2 game have already been shipped to stores in anticipation of steep demand.

Foremost amongst Barlog's revelations was new information about the God of War PlayStation Portable game, which was initially revealed by a flyer inside boxed retail copies of God of War II. Unlike fellow PSP fantasy-action-adventure Prince of Persia Revelations, which was merely a reworked version of the console title Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Kratos' first portable adventure will feature an original story.

"We're not gonna do a port," emphasized Barlog. "This isn't gonna be God of War I on the PSP, this is gonna be an all new adventure that ties into the overarching story. So if we go on to make a God of War III, the PSP [version] will tie directly into what we're doing in the overall story. ... My big strategy for this entire franchise is that there's never going to be some solo, separated thing. Everything's going to deal with the overall plot."

Hot on the heels of an Entertainment Weekly story saying the God of War movie script has been finished, Barlog confirmed the film was headed into development. However, he was still cautious.

"It's just like every other Hollywood thing, it can be in development," he warned, "But does it make it out development and actually get made into a film? I hope it does."

Luckily, the chances of God of War avoiding development limbo improved significantly this weekend, when the very of God-of-War-esque 300 made a whopping $70 million in three days.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-13-07, 07:06 PM   #11
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

PSN  IDDevilElvis
唔好remake第一集呀 ,我前個月買都未折過

所謂的自由,就是被別人討厭。有人討厭你,正是你行使自由、依照自己的生活方針過日子的標記。為什麼人一直無法改變?為什麼我們總是活在別人的期待之下?為什麼無法真實感受到幸福?或許是因為,我們缺少了被別人討厭的勇氣.....
舊 03-13-07, 10:24 PM   #12
chrischun
God of Gamer
Juliuscrui

註冊日期: Jan 2005
文章: 5,014
Nintendo Switch IDJuliuscruiz
XBox Live GamertagJuliuscruiz
引用:
作者: DevilElvis 查看文章
唔好remake第一集呀 ,我前個月買都未折過
X2,不過我同你唔同,我好怕Remake既game,因為感覺好似反炒咁

舊 03-13-07, 11:00 PM   #13
神祕人1號
網上自由人

PSP《戰神》講述全新冒險!《戰神Ⅲ》對應1080p和六軸
http://www.levelup.cn/article/html/n...3/13141054.htm

3月13日是PS2平台硬派動作遊戲大作《戰神Ⅱ》在北美首發的日子,索尼官方在美國各地都舉辦了盛大的首發慶祝活動。在舊金山的遊戲首發現場活動中,《戰神Ⅱ》的製作導演Cory Barlog接受了媒體記者的採訪。他在採訪中確認了PSP版《戰神》的開發計劃,甚至還提到了有關《戰神Ⅲ》的情報。

Cory Barlog對記者表示,PSP版《戰神》不是移植或重制的作品,而是講述全新劇情的完全新作,但與該系列的整體故事背景將保持密切的聯繫,「PSP版《戰神》不是初代的移植,而是與整個故事緊密聯繫的全新冒險。」Barlog對記者說。

緊接著Barlog又補充道:「等到日後我們開發《戰神Ⅲ》時,PSP版的劇情就會直接與家用機版發生聯繫,我對整個「《戰神》系列」的全局規劃是,絕沒有任何「獨奏曲」或孤立的東西存在,每一部續作都將與全局相關聯。」

Barlog還對記者確認了PSP版《戰神》將由SCEA旗下曾開發過《傑克與達斯特》等作品的Ready at Dawn公司負責,這也證實了前不久業內的相關傳言。對於《戰神Ⅲ》,他表示目前一切都還處在構思階段,因此還沒有多少詳情可以公佈,不過他表示在次世代的《戰神》續作中,將會對應1080p和六軸動作感應的要素。

初代《戰神》僅在美國就賣出了167萬套,當年還包攬了遊戲開發者選擇獎和E3遊戲大獎等多項全球遊戲產業首屈一指的重要獎項,可謂是名利雙收。對於其續作索尼自然是寄予了厚望,據SCEA官方透露,早在3月13日遊戲首發之前,就已經有100萬套出貨被送往了美國各地的零售商處,以滿足隨之即將到來的龐大需求。

God of War 2 launch event/PSP coming out party? Liveblog!

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=...UserId=5380373

10:45: Okay, so now that I've had a few minutes to get through my interview transcription, I've pulled out a few more comments from Barlog. Once again, if you haven't seen the 9:35 and 9:40 entries below, head down there now -- that's where the big news is. But I found these comments interesting as well. This is it for the blog tonight -- thanks for reading.

On if God of War could ever go episodic or use downloadable content as a major component:

"You know, I used to have an interest in that. I was a big proponent of that and started pitching ideas around to people. And I wrote a couple episodic scripts that I put in everybody's hands to try to get the ball rolling. But you know -- the game's too big. I think the game's way too big. There are too many art assets. We're talking like a gig and a half, two gig download for one episode. It's too much. And this isn't a dig on people that are doing episodic content... but I question people's willingness to wait. I think in order for it to work, you gotta have four episodes in the can, and then release them two months apart or a month apart... I don't know if it's viable for this game..."

"I can see creating the game and leaving hooks. When I was writing, I was jotting down little ideas like that... but I don't want to end up doing shit like the horse armor. It needs to be worthwhile. It needs to be substantial, as opposed to some tiny little thing that takes 20 minutes."

On support for PS3 online:

"We do want to have support for the network platform -- I think it's huge. And I'm looking at a lot of stuff right now that if I do end up doing anything with 3, I want to utilize that. [I'm thinking] 'what else is there? How can you explore creating more of a community with players?'"

On user created levels ala LittleBigPlanet in God of War:

"I think conceptually user created levels is awesome. User created levels for God of War -- I don't think it's a realistic proposition. We don't design levels with a level editor the way that like Unreal and Doom [do it] -- they have their own editors... there isn't much possibility of user created stuff for God of War."

On possibly putting co-op in God of War 3:

"I've been looking into it. I really dug playing Gears, and I really like the concept of the co-op. Does co-op have a place in God of War? If we can do something unique with it, yeah, but it is really an early exploration of that in my head really. It's not even a discussion with the team. We're not even moving on to do the game yet. I'm thinking how can we incorporate this without damaging what happens in the game -- without having it feel silly -- where it's just like 'we threw two Kratoses in there and now you can run around through the world.' It's gotta be something more than that. It's gotta have a true purpose, kinda like Four Swords. I don't want to necessarily make a game like Four Swords, but how it really had a meaning to how people play it."

On if we'll see hints of God of War PSP in the special features disc for God of War 2:

"No, I'm smart. We took out any references to stuff we don't want out yet... But there are some things in there that may relate to a future game if we do it, but you'll have to keep your eye open for that."

10:10: I'm tossing in a few more photos here to add some content, but if you're just reading this for the first time, be sure to head down to the 9:35 and 9:40 entries -- major news tonight!

9:45: Conference is over -- no trailers or images for the new games.

9:40: Did Barlog just confirm that God of War 3 will be in 1080p with Sixaxis and VIBRATION functions on PS3? He sure did! Whoa! Well, technically he didn't confirm GOW3, but he confirmed Sixaxis and vibration for the future of God of War. Here's hoping he wasn't joking, but it didn't sound that way.

9:35: Okay, first official group of details on the PSP game:

-It's not a port. In the words of director Cory Barlog (who is involved with the PSP game along with developer Ready at Dawn), "It is its own story that connects to the overall story. God of War, God of War 2, and then if all the stars align God of War 3 will be the telling of a trilogy. This PSP story will be a further fleshing out."

-The developers are not sure what's going to happen to the roll that was previously on the right analog stick yet -- various ideas like a toggle are being thrown around, but we don't know any more than that. "There are plusses and minuses to all of it," says Barlog.

-There's no word on where this sits in the overall story yet.

-There's no word on PSP/PS2/PS3 connectivity features. Ready at Dawn was one of the few developers to do PSP/PS2 connectivity with Daxter and Jak X, but Barlog says: "As far as the connectivity and stuff, it sounds awesome, but really kind of just found out about Home ourselves... Home was in development [during GOW2], but nobody really on our development team was knowledgeable about it, so there wasn't much we could do about it."

-The goal is for this version to be just as epic as the others, despite being on PSP. Barlog: "It is epic. It is big. There are hooks in the PSP story that I actually wrote from one of my first stories for God of War 2, so there are a lot of elements -- we're going to keep connecting all this stuff. To me, it's a persistent world... I want the PSP version to not feel like the PSP version... it's just as big. It's just as epic. It's God of War."

-You may revisit some general areas, but none of the same levels from previous games. Barlog: "We're not reusing any levels. We're not doing any of that stuff. It's all original content. And the game will ship with a second analog nub -- totally kidding! Not true at all!"

9:30: Barlog just had TC Carson on stage, and is now bringing up Harry Hamlin, who reprises his role from Clash of the Titans in God of War 2.

9:20: Barlog is speaking to some of the team members from Sony Santa Monica on stage to give them credit for their contributions to God of War 2. Roughly 15 of them are in attendance, and Barlog is introducing all of them. Many SCEA Santa Monica staff and friends are in the audience as well, which hardly ever happens at game press events.

9:10: Starting! There's a video of Cory Barlog at home making a sandwich on the screen, then taking his lunch to work in a comedic documentary. Seems like footage from the God of War 2 special features disc.

9:00: Okay, the delays are behind us and we're about to start the press conference. I just interviewed Cory Barlog and we're going to have bunch of info. soon.

6:00: Looks like the press conference portion of tonight's activities has been pushed from 7:00 to 8:30, so there may be a lull in the "live"blog for the next hour or two, but here are some photos of the Metreon and what's going on at the event while everything gets set up.

5:20: Sony's holding a launch event for God of War 2 tonight -- the game will officially be on sale as of midnight -- and there are lots of rumors this is where Sony will unveil God of War PSP. So we decided to liveblog the event, just in case something happens.

Let's add up what we know so far. Ready at Dawn is working on something. Cory Barlog is working on two projects simultaneously. And God of War 2 -- which ships at midnight tonight -- features a teaser ad for a PSP game shipping in 2007 on the back of its manual. Check back soon for more. There's a press conference tonight at 7:00 PST.

Looks like Ready at Dawn has a new logo.
Posted at Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:24:23 PDT

此篇文章於 03-13-07 11:05 PM 被 神祕人1號 編輯。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 03-14-07, 10:11 AM   #14
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

PSN  IDDevilElvis
全新.....咁都好D

舊 04-23-07, 08:15 PM   #15
神祕人1號
網上自由人

《戰神 奧林匹斯之鏈》現身,PSP版《戰神》標題確認?
http://www.levelup.cn/article/html/n.../23164650.html

SCEA前不久開放的《戰神II》神秘官網,在使用包括拼圖和文字迷題等一系列手段對玩家進行折磨後開放的這一系列新作倒計時,近日終於迎來了最後的時刻。儘管計時尚未結束,但整個遊戲標題已經基本顯現出來,難道這就是PSP版《戰神》的標題?

伴隨著倒計時逐漸現身的這個神秘新作LOGO,目前已經基本完整地顯示出來,除了上面大標題「God of War」只差最後一個字母「r」以外,下面的副標題也就剩下末尾的幾個字母而已了。依照下方副標題末尾的單詞來推測,最後顯示出來的應該是「us」或「ia」兩個字母,如此一來,整個副標題就是「Chains of Olympus(奧林匹斯之鏈)」

儘管現在還不清楚這個LOGO是不是PSP版《戰神》的標題,但依照其長度來推測,末尾應該沒有多餘的空間再顯示一個巨大的「III」,也就是說本作應該不是PS3版的《戰神III》。

目前SCEA官方尚未公佈PSP版《戰神》新作的任何消息,因此希望當倒計時結束時,我們能夠看到的不止是LOGO上多了一個大個的「R」和兩個小個的「us」(或其他什麼),而是有關這款遊戲更多更詳細的情報。
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-23-07, 08:40 PM   #16
古烈特
Crazy Gamer
Kayser

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 1,096
3DS Friend Code4012 4383 5638
PSN  IDxalexw
之前唔係已經有新聞話個神秘網頁同PSP冇關架咩 ?
古烈特 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-23-07, 09:51 PM   #17
神祕人1號
網上自由人

引用:
作者: 古烈特 查看文章
之前唔係已經有新聞話個神秘網頁同PSP冇關架咩 ?
根據之前來自IGN的情報係咁講,不過暫時一切全是估計,講真PS3版唔用3字而只用副題God of War Chains of Olympus亦無不可呢,所以2面我都有POST.
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-24-07, 01:36 AM   #18
BRA武藏
Game Master

註冊日期: Oct 2005
文章: 3,045
十分期待﹗
BRA武藏 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-24-07, 10:52 AM   #19
大覺屋師真
The One

文章: 20,461
3DS Friend Code3626 0454 6975
PSN  IDShinMusyaMNG
XBox Live GamertagShinMusyaMNG
超期待呀~!
不過我原本諗住佢出番1 tim....ps2版都未買=...=............最鬼衰日版遲咁多....出左都唔知亦冷卻左..

相薄
大覺屋師真 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-25-07, 08:50 PM   #20
神祕人1號
網上自由人

神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-25-07, 09:33 PM   #21
manpower893
Insane Gamer

註冊日期: Aug 2004
文章: 824
好野~等到了~~
manpower893 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-25-07, 11:14 PM   #22
神祕人1號
網上自由人

God of War PSP - Chains of Olympus - Teaser Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJrTVg-TG_M
神祕人1號 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-26-07, 08:23 AM   #23
Metal Gear NT
核搭載二足步行戰車

註冊日期: Oct 2002
文章: 20,122
PSN  IDjasonpoon
Get a Free UMD Special Edition Demo
http://www.us.playstation.com/godofwar_chainsofolympus/

應該係美國地區限定吧....

Metal Gear NT 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 04-26-07, 09:24 AM   #24
DevilElvis
The One
還我香港!!

PSN  IDDevilElvis
正呀,唔駛等日版先玩得

舊 04-26-07, 02:39 PM   #25
葛葉雷堂
Insane Gamer
在心中

註冊日期: Dec 2006
文章: 807
PSN  IDiweng
正呀!!
睇影片冇咁多角...
有新怪獸喎,必買大作!!!
葛葉雷堂 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章