未来は僕らの手の中

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 11,600
Nintendo Switch ID8526-5981-1889
3DS Friend Code0860 3263 4537
引用:
作者: Cucu 查看文章
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...5-million.html

Ganso’s agent, Teodoro Fonseca, arrived in London yesterday and is hoping to meet Spurs to discuss the future of the player who has been told he can leave Santos in this transfer window if a deal can be struck.

Santos president Luis Oliveira recently announced that Ganso could go if "the offer matches our expectations" before adding that the club had yet to receive a bid. It’s understood that 55 per cent of Ganso’s contract rights are currently held by an investment group, DIS.

去左LONDON
前日D報導先吹話熱刺買KAKA,現在竟然變左新KAKA
不過巴西CAM來到英超,我印象中除左祖連奴外都無咩人係特別成功不過如果今夏M14真係會走的話,佢又唔超過18m的話...黎都唔差
fiendray 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-06-12, 06:37 PM   #228
mario0606
The One
G101一ノ瀬はじめ

註冊日期: Oct 2006
文章: 23,629
3DS Friend Code4553 9940 3673
PSN  IDedward_hk2011
引用:
作者: fiendray 查看文章
前日D報導先吹話熱刺買KAKA,現在竟然變左新KAKA
不過巴西CAM來到英超,我印象中除左祖連奴外都無咩人係特別成功不過如果今夏M14真係會走的話,佢又唔超過18m的話...黎都唔差
拉美利斯同盧卡斯依家叫OK掛?

2000:F91、Strike、紅渣
1000:電池、V仔、黑MK2、IJ(拉克絲)
PSN ID:edward_9105

曼聯迷M群:group659819@msnzone.cn
歡迎曼聯迷進入討論

**舊有成員請轉Skype入新群,ID:mario910502
mario0606 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-06-12, 08:31 PM   #229
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

引用:
作者: mario0606 查看文章
拉美利斯同盧卡斯依家叫OK掛?
佢地都唔係cam...拉美利斯同盧卡斯係cm
舊 01-07-12, 07:14 AM   #230
(=v=)b
God of Gamer
    ↓青蛙馬沙↓

註冊日期: Nov 2005
文章: 10,561
XBox Live Gamertagnoel lai
Smile

引用:
不過如果今夏M14真係會走的話,佢又唔超過18m的話...黎都唔差
犘迪重點會走呀~英超除左曼聯~都無邊隊保證到有正選~又有歐聯踢啦~

任暴雨下 志向未倒下 雨傘是一朵朵的花 不枯也不散
(=v=)b 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-07-12, 09:54 AM   #231
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Redknapp: League success possible with signings

Harry Redknapp believes two quality signings could make the difference in title chase

Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has said he wants to sign two new players in the January transfer window.

The Spurs boss also expressed his surprise at his side’s current form and league placing but insisted they still have a chance at becoming Barclays Premier League champions.

However, the former West Ham United manager believes he will need to sign another two players to have a chance of achieving this goal.

“If you'd told me six months ago that my Spurs side would be right in the mix for the title, I'd have laughed,” he said in his column in The Sun.

“And if we could find a couple of new faces to improve us even further over the next month, then who knows where this season could take us?”

The White Hart Lane chief revealed that he will not just sign anyone and would only bring in a player who would improve the team – easier said than done.

“The problem we have now when we look for players is that the better you get, the more difficult it is to find someone who will take you even higher,” he added.

“Believe me, there aren't that many out there - but we won't fall down on that score through a lack of looking.”

Redknapp admitted he thinks Tottenham have a chance at prevailing come May, but insisted his side were long shots outside the current top two.

“I'm not about to say the Premier League is coming to Tottenham because there are still so many who could have a big say,” he concluded.

“And it doesn't take a genius to point out that Manchester City are still red-hot favourites, while anyone ready to write off United needs their head looking at.”

為衝冠軍levy都開綠燈,現在列納都出聲話要簽多兩件
如果samba係第一個,感第二個係邊個??
舊 01-07-12, 10:03 AM   #232
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Chelsea & Spurs transfer target: Milos Krasic

Under the microscope today is Juventus winger Milos Krasic, who is reportedly a January target for both Chelsea and Tottenham.

Krasic has found himself on the peripheries at the Juventus Stadium ever since Antonio Conte was appointed manager in May, and has been frequently linked with a move away from Turin.

Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane have been touted as potential destinations for the 27-year-old Serb, but what would he offer Andre Villas-Boas or Harry Redknapp?

之前我都覺得奇怪,明明傳要買winger,點解傳極都未傳到佢
佢比其他winger既優點係可以先借後買..有得試用,打唔起可以季尾退貨
而且祖記一定會放人,簽佢係無感多阻力
不過唯一缺點係佢自22-10-2011後都未正式比賽過,所以現在狀態成疑
舊 01-07-12, 10:13 AM   #233
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Team news

Aaron Lennon and Michael Dawson are back to face Cheltenham in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Winger Aaron was in fine form before picking up a hamstring injury against Sunderland on December 18.

Meanwhile, central defender Michael returns after recovering from a long-term Achilles problem that has kept him out since August.

“It’s great to have Michael coming back, he’s been out quite a while now,” said Harry Redknapp on Friday morning.

“He’s worked hard to get back to fitness and is looking forward to playing.

“Aaron looks fine as well, he trained yesterday and he’s ready to play as well, which is great.”

It’s not all good news though as Harry ruled out William Gallas, Sandro and Scott Parker.

“Sandro and William Gallas both have calf injuries, they are definitely not fit,” reported Harry. “We’re not sure how long they are going to be.

“Scott is not fit either. He took a bad bang on the knee at Swansea. We’ll have to wait and see on that one as well.”

Harry said he will make changes for the third round tie at the Lane.

“We will change it around,” added the manager. “That’s no disrespect to Cheltenham, but we’ve played the same players (over Christmas and New Year) and we can’t keep playing them. We need to use the squad.

“But we will still field a team of international players, we want to make sure we get through.”

D20同L7今晚復出
不過S30同G13就唔知復出無期
舊 01-07-12, 05:38 PM   #234
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Redknapp: I've never heard of Ganso

Harry Redknapp says he doesn't even know who Ganso is, amid claims the Santos star is ready for a move to north London.

According to reports, Ganso's representatives are due in London to thrash out a deal with Spurs, with Redknapp said to be a keen admirer.

The Brazilian club would ideally like to spark an auction but Redknapp will not give anything away regarding a possible move.

Redknapp said: "Ganso? I have never heard of him. I don't know him, where does he play? What position?

"I don't get to Brazil much. We got Sandro from there but other than that, no."

GANSO...再見
舊 01-07-12, 05:44 PM   #235
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Exclusive: Spurs want £10m Dembele

Harry Redknapp is prepared to wait until the summer to sign Fulham striker Moussa Dembele.

The Tottenham boss could offer cash plus midfielder Niko Kranjcar for the Belgian, 24, who is valued at £10million.

Dembele has scored just one goal this season, in a 2-0 win at Wigan at the end of November, but Redknapp rates him highly because of his work rate and unselfishness.

Indeed, Dembele was recently described as the most underrated player in the Premier League by Manchester City defender, and fellow Belgian, Vincent Kompany.

The 6ft 1in Dembele is already aware of Tottenham's interest, but Fulham boss Martin Jol will fight to keep him at Craven Cottage.

富咸陣中的無名英雄
DEMBELE能打多個位置可塑性非常高,而且又撞得...用K21+錢換,成功的話真係唔錯
舊 01-07-12, 05:49 PM   #236
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Exclusive - QPR enter race with Spurs for Blackburn's Hoilett

QPR are set to go head-to-head with Tottenham for the services of Blackburn star Junior Hoilett.

Boss Steve Kean has admitted that the club will have to listen to offers for the 21-year-old, who is out of contract at the end of the season.

talkSPORT understands that Venky's, Blackburn's owners, want around £7m for the Academy product, who has been at the club since he was 13.

QPR and Spurs value Hoilett at only around £4m though and that leaves the Ewood Park club in a precarious position.

Rovers will have to decide whether to sell a star player who could help them beat the drop, or keep him and risk losing Hoilett for a fraction of the price at a summer tribunal.

If Neil Warnock beats Spurs to the Canadian star it could be a double Blackburn raid following QPR’s £5m bid for skipper Christopher Samba.

如果Hoilett 同 Samba分別可以用4m 同5m就買到的話,我會更加支持Kean繼續教布力般
舊 01-07-12, 06:17 PM   #237
BOYBOYBOY
Ultimate Gamer

註冊日期: Jun 2011
文章: 4,267
引用:
Chelsea & Spurs transfer target: Milos Krasic

Under the microscope today is Juventus winger Milos Krasic, who is reportedly a January target for both Chelsea and Tottenham.

Krasic has found himself on the peripheries at the Juventus Stadium ever since Antonio Conte was appointed manager in May, and has been frequently linked with a move away from Turin.

Stamford Bridge and White Hart Lane have been touted as potential destinations for the 27-year-old Serb, but what would he offer Andre Villas-Boas or Harry Redknapp?

之前我都覺得奇怪,明明傳要買winger,點解傳極都未傳到佢
佢比其他winger既優點係可以先借後買..有得試用,打唔起可以季尾退貨
而且祖記一定會放人,簽佢係無感多阻力
不過唯一缺點係佢自22-10-2011後都未正式比賽過,所以現在狀態成疑

正野黎,比1個月都夠操起掛

舊 01-08-12, 11:25 AM   #238
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Giovani dos Santos expected to leave Spurs - Redknapp

Giovani impressed during the 3-0 FA Cup win over Cheltenham, scoring once and creating the other two, but has played in only 10 first-team games this term.

"He's looking to move, to be honest," Redknapp said of the 22-year-old. "We had a big bid from Italy last summer but he wants to go back to Spain.

"He's got talent, he just needs to work harder in training and get fitter."

"It's difficult for him here. We've already got Gareth Bale, Aaron Lennon and Niko Kranjcar, who was excellent today.

"[Giovani] is a class player and he's unlucky not to play more, but it's hard. He's a fantastic footballer and a great boy."

The skilful Mexico international forward, who can play up front or on the flank, joined Spurs for £4.7m in the summer of 2008 having come through the youth ranks at Barcelona, but failed to establish a place in the regular first-team line-up under Redknapp or previous boss Juande Ramos.

G17的最後SHOW TIME希望佢找到個好歸屬
舊 01-08-12, 04:59 PM   #239
Cucu
Game Master

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 3,035
PSN  IDcululu
The Rovers skipper has been linked with a move away from Ewood Park in the January transfer window, with QPR reportedly having a £5 million offer rejected on Friday.

With reports now suggesting the centre-back, who signed a new long-term deal last year, could hand in a transfer request for the second time in 12 months, Redknapp has revealed he could look to bring in the 27-year-old.

"I like Samba, he is a good player. I wouldn't want to say it's an impossibility," he told reporters.

However, Blackburn boss Steve Kean insisted after his side's defeat to Newcastle United on Saturday that his captain would not be leaving the club.

"The situation with Chris is simple - he's not for sale," he said.

"He is seven or eight months into a five-year contract. He is certainly a defender that we feel has got a presence in both boxes.

"He has held us together at a time when other defenders are out injured and he is a big part of what we are going to try to do in the future so we certainly want to keep him."

U.C.0096 PROJECT UC / La+
Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-08-12, 07:08 PM   #240
Cucu
Game Master

PSN  IDcululu
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

Kean話NOT FOR SALE

Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-09-12, 01:02 AM   #241
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

引用:
感我會第一個支持布力般降班
舊 01-09-12, 08:10 AM   #242
Cucu
Game Master

PSN  IDcululu
Niko Kranjcar has set his sights on remaining at Tottenham for the remainder of the season, despite being uncertain of a regular first-team place.

The midfielder, who made just his 10th appearance of the season for Spurs' comfortable FA Cup third-round victory against League Two side Cheltenham at White Hart Lane on Saturday, insists he is not worried about losing his place in Croatia's Euro 2012 squad.

Manager Harry Redknapp is expected to recall international team-mate Luka Modric ahead of the 27-year-old for the midweek Premier League encounter at home to Everton.

But Kranjcar said: "I still believe my future is here.

"I know the next few months I want to stay, get in shape and hopefully have a good Euro 2012.

"The club have been great with me since I came. If I don't play here I still hope to be in good shape for the Euros.

"I would hope to prove myself in the friendlies before the tournament. That's why I'm staying.

"I hope to prove that I deserve my place in the national team. The manager (Slaven Bilic) has stuck by me all the way through."

And Kranjcar has admitted that his compatriot Modric is more than happy at the North London outfit and does not expect him to leave for Chelsea at the present time.

"Luka has been fantastic," Kranjcar said. "You can see that on the pitch and he wouldn't be if he was not happy.

"Chelsea? I think that was a long time ago. I think the season kicked on from there and he's been unbelievable."

Kranjcar also believes that Spurs' championship hopes are no pipedream as they currently sit in third position in the standings. "We have the belief in the dressing-room that we have the quality to be in the top three and chasing the top spot.

"This squad is definitely the equal of anyone's.

"We had a second-string team out against Cheltenham but still had eight internationals on the pitch. That shows the strength of the squad."

做乜無得出都想留低????

Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-09-12, 08:56 AM   #243
Cucu
Game Master

PSN  IDcululu
Harry Redknapp has sparked a massive transfer scramble for Newcastle’s Demba Ba by revealing his release clause is around HALF the £10million mooted over the weekend.

Officials at St James’ Park have been desperate to keep a lid on the fact that the striker, who has netted 15 times this season, is available for the right fee.

But asked about a £10m release clause, Spurs boss Harry Redknapp said: “I think you will find it is a lot less than that.”

Asked if was as little as £7m, Redknapp added: “Even less than that.”

只需5m,harry最鍾意呢D
由手機版發出
Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-09-12, 02:33 PM   #244
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

引用:
Niko Kranjcar has set his sights on remaining at Tottenham for the remainder of the season, despite being uncertain of a regular first-team place.

The midfielder, who made just his 10th appearance of the season for Spurs' comfortable FA Cup third-round victory against League Two side Cheltenham at White Hart Lane on Saturday, insists he is not worried about losing his place in Croatia's Euro 2012 squad.

Manager Harry Redknapp is expected to recall international team-mate Luka Modric ahead of the 27-year-old for the midweek Premier League encounter at home to Everton.

But Kranjcar said: "I still believe my future is here.

"I know the next few months I want to stay, get in shape and hopefully have a good Euro 2012.

"The club have been great with me since I came. If I don't play here I still hope to be in good shape for the Euros.

"I would hope to prove myself in the friendlies before the tournament. That's why I'm staying.

"I hope to prove that I deserve my place in the national team. The manager (Slaven Bilic) has stuck by me all the way through."

And Kranjcar has admitted that his compatriot Modric is more than happy at the North London outfit and does not expect him to leave for Chelsea at the present time.

"Luka has been fantastic," Kranjcar said. "You can see that on the pitch and he wouldn't be if he was not happy.

"Chelsea? I think that was a long time ago. I think the season kicked on from there and he's been unbelievable."

Kranjcar also believes that Spurs' championship hopes are no pipedream as they currently sit in third position in the standings. "We have the belief in the dressing-room that we have the quality to be in the top three and chasing the top spot.

"This squad is definitely the equal of anyone's.

"We had a second-string team out against Cheltenham but still had eight internationals on the pitch. That shows the strength of the squad."

做乜無得出都想留低????
因為現在的情況比季初更加鮮明...P8,S30,H6都傷左...現在CM位置只有M14,L29,K21,P40可用...單係感計K21又之前第三後備直升到第一後備,出場機會都會多左...而且現在衝擊冠軍中,陣中又多傷兵,列納一定會留佢係到
舊 01-09-12, 05:58 PM   #245
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

James Collins 'eyed by Spurs as alternative to Chris Samba'

Aston Villa's James Collins has emerged as a transfer target for Spurs, after Blackburn Rovers insisted Chris Samba was not for sale.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is keen to add a centre-back to his title-chasing squad this month, after being troubled by injuries to defenders in the first half of the season.

Among those he is considering is Wales international Collins, reports the People.

Villa are apparently willing to listen to offers in excess of £3million for the 28-year-old, who has also been linked with QPR and Newcastle United.

Redknapp's preferred target is Samba and he indicated on Saturday that Spurs would bid for the Congo international.
雖然係平過SAMBA,不過雙方的實力都唔係同一擋次
舊 01-10-12, 08:50 PM   #246
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

South Africa's Steven Pienaar still has future at Spurs

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has insisted that South Africa's Steven Pienaar still has a future at the club despite making just five league appearances since joining last year.

Pienaar got a rare taste of action on Saturday after playing in Spurs' 3-0 FA Cup win over Cheltenham.

But the 29-year-old is expected to return to the bench on Wednesday as Redknapp recalls Rafael van der Vaart, Luka Modric and Gareth Bale for the visit of Everton.

Redknapp however is adamant that Pienaar can still force his way into Tottenham's first team despite limited opportunities since signing from Everton in January last year.

"Players like Pienaar and [Niko] Kranjcar are good players and they can get in the team," Redknapp said.

"You saw on Saturday that they have quality and they have a big part to play between now and the end of the season."

Pienaar's progress at Tottenham has been hampered by fitness concerns following a concussion and a groin injury.

"With Pienaar the problem has been his injuries," Redknapp said.

"He has never really got up and running. He seems to have injury after injury.

"He was one of their main players at Everton and it has been a difficult year for him."

個個都話有將來,即係又唔會買人
列納D留人手段真係次次都一樣,之後個球員就乖乖地留隊,明明日後出場機會都唔會多
列納D說得力真係太強
舊 01-11-12, 12:15 PM   #247
Cucu
Game Master

PSN  IDcululu
Harry Redknapp claims he will not be bringing players to Tottenham for the sake of it, while he believes the club can still challenge for the Premier League title.

Reports continue to link a host of players with an imminent switch to White Hart Lane, with Redknapp renowned for his late transfer deals.

He is, however, attempting to curb the mounting speculation on this occasion, with his Spurs squad already full to the brim.

With proven international performers struggling to get a game, he believes it would be pointless adding any more fresh faces to the camp.

"We have good players like Niko [Kranjcar] and [Steven] Pienaar who are not getting a game, so to take another player and not have him playing is a waste of time," said Redknapp.
Unreal

"The January window drives you mad. You get phone calls from agents without a clue, offering you useless players.

"If you do happen to answer by mistake, you would say 'We are in the Premier League, not the Southern League. You are ringing the wrong manager'. It is unreal."

"The January window drives you mad. You get phone calls from agents without a clue, offering you useless players."
Harry Redknapp Quotes of the week

While reluctant to discuss transfer gossip, Redknapp is happy to talk about Tottenham's title tilt.

He claims Spurs are right in the mix this season - with six points separating them from leaders Manchester City with a game in hand - but says he would happily settle for a top-four finish if the ultimate prize starts to slip out of reach.

"We have improved this year, we are stronger. It is just that belief," he said.
Belief

"We have to believe we can do it and have that belief that we can keep challenging.

"I am not going to say 'We are going to win the league' as it is going to be very difficult - just look at Man United's squad and City's squad, they have fantastic players and can make changes everywhere. Their forward players are incredible.

"Fergie [United boss Sir Alex Ferguson] will look at it and say 'They are going well, they are playing well'. He is not disrespectful to write us off completely.

"It will be difficult for us to finish above them or Man City, but you just never know do you?

"If we got Champions League football again we would be delighted here. That is what we really wanted to do this year, anything above would be great."

harry話夠晒人用,無謂買返黎又有人齋坐

Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-11-12, 12:19 PM   #248
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Team news

Harry Redknapp reports that Scott Parker remains doubtful for Wednesday night's clash against Everton.

The midfielder suffered a knee injury in the New Year's Day draw at Swansea City and hasn't featured in the matches since against West Brom and Cheltenham.

"Scott is struggling," said Harry this morning. "He's doubtful, in fact, he's very doubtful.

"We've one or two injuries. Ledley King has had a scan on his hamstring injury and it's not too bad, but he's not fit."

William Gallas and Sandro remain out with calf strains.

P8繼續出唔到,感計CB應該用D20+K4(唯一選擇),而L29都應該繼續踢正選
舊 01-11-12, 04:11 PM   #249
spikekit
God of Gamer
敗家仔

註冊日期: Apr 2006
文章: 5,371
PSN  IDspikenineball
引用:
感我會第一個支持布力般降班
呢啲使乜你支持, 依家連曉士同奧尼爾都俾人搶埋, 唔通換老舒上去咩
spikekit 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章
舊 01-12-12, 03:46 AM   #250
fiendray
God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

Tottenham Hotspur vs Everton

TEAM NEWS:

Harry Redknapp makes eight changes to the side that beat Cheltenham in the FA Cup, with Michael Dawson making his first Premier League start since August and Aaron Lennon appearing in the league for the first time since the victory over Sunderland on December 18. Scott Parker remains sidelined with injury.

TEAM:
Brad Friedel; Kyle Walker; Younes Kaboul; Michael Dawson; Benoit Assou-Ekotto; Aaron Lennon; Luka Modric; Jake Livermore; Gareth Bale; Rafa Van der Vaart; Emmanuel Adebayor.
SUBS:
Carlo Cudicini; Sebastien Bassong; Danny Rose; Steven Pienaar; Niko Kranjcar; Jermain Defoe; Roman Pavlyuchenko.
回覆

論壇跳轉

相似的主題
主題 主題作者 版面 回覆 最後發表
熱刺球迷會 Vol.7(CLOSED!!) fiendray 球會討論區 1008 12-03-13 09:38 PM
[CLOSED]NBA 討論區 VOL. 30 - 請轉到 VOL. 31 繼續討論 阿聰 體育版 1033 06-13-11 09:35 PM
牛仔褲 專區 VOL 1! <此post已Closed, 請把問題移到 VOL 2> HuGo_達之礦工 潮流版 924 06-16-08 11:18 PM
曼聯躉紅魔鬼地帶 VOL.23 [ ~CLOSED~ 請到VOL.24繼續討論 ] 啤梨王子 球會討論區 1001 12-26-06 12:56 AM
曼聯躉紅魔鬼地帶 VOL.20 [ ~CLOSED~ 請到VOL.21繼續發言! ] 啤梨王子 球會討論區 1000 07-31-06 01:26 PM

現在的時間是 12:24 PM

手機版 | APP版