Games Animation Forum

查看單個文章
舊 03-19-14, 01:23 PM   #1
( ゚ω゚)?
God of Gamer
Volks初音已接收

註冊日期: Dec 2010
文章: 9,253
Playstation VR - VR 頭戴式顯示器 專區 | PSVRは200万台を突破!

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2014...rpheus-reveal/
Tons Of High-Res Photos From PlayStation’s Project Morpheus Reveal

Posted Mar 18 2014 by Dylan Zellmer with 0 Comments

The cat is out of the bag. As we reported yesterday afternoon, Sony announced their PlayStation 4 VR head mounted display, “Project Morpheus” at GDC. Onlookers weren’t allowed very close to the unit, and I had plenty of heads and hands in most of my captures, but I was able to grab a few ultra high-res photos of the HMD for your viewing pleasure.
The first few shots are of Project Morpheus from a few different angles, and the next few are some cropped shots that show the HMD up close and personal and Sony’s test area for Project Morpheus.

The first set is a selection of images showing the display from a few angles with SCE Worldwide Studios president Shuhei Yoshida, Richard Marks, and Anton Mikhailov during the Q&A session that followed the initial reveal of Project Morpheus.

As you can see, the display is rather large at this time. It’s not necessarily the final unit, but it’s larger than we’d expected. Sony claims the unit won’t cause fatigue over long play sessions.

We’ll post our early impressions of Project Morpheus and how it could change the future of console gaming tomorrow after our hands-on session.

==================================================================================
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/...adset-insider/

Driveclub, GT7, Sony Santa Monica and Media Molecule Games and More in the Works for Morpheus VR Headset – Insider

by Giuseppe Nelva (2 hours ago) 14 @abriael
PS4Rumors

During the presentation at the Game Developers Conference Sony Computer Entertainment mentioned just a few demos for Project Morpheus, but didn’t specify any actual games in development, saying that its studios are “experimenting” with the technology.
Industry insider Ahsan “Thuway” Rasheed, that normally has a quite good track record with what his sources tell him and that has been talking about the headset for a while, mentioned a few projects in development or at least planned for the new tech on Twitter:
  • Sony Santa Monica project
  • Driveclub
  • Media Molecule project
  • Gran Turismo 7
  • Something else from Japan
If proven true, that would definitely be a stellar line-up. During the conference it was indeed mentioned that driving games are one of the most fitting applications for the technology, so the list sounds quite credible, even if we should take it with a grain of salt, as usual.
Interestingly enough, GameTrailers host Geoff Keighley also mentioned that the newly announced headset apparently sports a better visual fidelity than the Oculus Rift.
Developers who have used Project Morpheus tell me the fidelity of the image and experience is superior to Oculus Rift.
Having thoroughly enjoyed the Rift when I had the chance to test it, I can’t say the revelation doesn’t intrigue me. Considering Sony’s expertise it’s not too surprising, but we’ll have to wait and see until we’ll have that 5 inches LCD panel in front of our own eyes to judge.

\(^o^)/オワタ (;´Д`) ヽ(; ゚д゚)ノ ( ̄∀ ̄) (´・ω・`) ∠(゚Д゚)/ キタ━━(゚∀゚)━━ !!!!(´๑•ω•๑`) (๑*д*๑) (˘ω˘)zZ ( ゚ω゚ ) ∞ヾ(´д´)ノ ก็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔก้ (¯ 3 ¯)(◕‿◕✿) ('A`)(・ิω・ิ) (´д`) <( ̄ω ̄・)> 〆(・ω・`*) (´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)淚目 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧掂 +×(ง⌐□ل͜□) 退休啦! (ง︡'-'︠)ง┗( _)┛(ʘдʘ)
EA-y( ̄Д ̄)。o :game怪有咁勁得咁勁,裝備有咁屎得咁屎,咪等啲友玩得咁舒服,玩完嗱嗱聲pay-to-win.抽loot box有咁難得咁難,box有咁罕有放咁罕有,啲課長咪啫聲抽完抽過第二次囉.

此篇文章於 12-07-17 10:42 PM 被 ( ゚ω゚)? 編輯。
( ゚ω゚)? 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [SONY] Playstation VR - VR 頭戴式顯示器 專區 | PSVRは200万台を突破!