God of Gamer
未来は僕らの手の中

註冊日期: Jan 2006
文章: 11,600
Nintendo Switch ID8526-5981-1889
3DS Friend Code0860 3263 4537
引用:
作者: Cucu 查看文章
Rangers were reported to have had a £9million offer accepted for the England centre-half on Tuesday but the deal appears to have hit a snag.

Now Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas insists he will not be upset if Dawson, 28, remains at White Hart Lane.

"I had an open chat with Michael, I explained we have five central defenders here," said Villas-Boas.

"But he’s a great professional and if he is still here at the end of the transfer window it will be a privilege for me."

AVB玩野
感即係擺明推D20上枱
你肯留就代表你忠心,你走就唔好話個球會唔要你,係你自己要走ONLY

引用:
作者: Cucu 查看文章
"I spoke to his agent two days ago and the conversations have been extremely productive, the player is a player I have immense confidence in," said Villas-Boas of Defoe, who scored in Spurs' opening-day defeat at Newcastle last Saturday.

"I appreciate his qualities so I am hoping he will continue to be a Tottenham player in the future."

Spurs have been linked with moves for both Internacional striker Leandro Damiao and Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian, but neither is likely to arrive before the August 31 deadline, said Villas-Boas.

"Leandro is a fantastic player that I know of," said Villas-Boas of the Brazilian. "I went to see him in Brazil when I was doing nothing [during the summer]!

"He is obviously a good, good player but he is not on our prospect at the moment, because I think we are closed on what we are trying to do with the strike situation."

Asked about a reported offer being put in for Willian, Villas-Boas added: "No. He is a player I was interested in last year, an extremely talented player. I wouldn't want to go very deep because I feel it would be disrespectful for Shakhtar, which is a club I have a good relationship with.

"In that sense the only thing I can tell you is that last year when I was at Chelsea I was interested in the player and I appreciate his qualities."

Villas-Boas also commented on the latest news with regards to Luka Modric's protracted move to Real Madrid.

"The situation is in the chairman's hands," he said. "The chairman has told me that the talks are ongoing, they are making some progress but the situation can be solved in the next couple of days.

"At the moment, as I told you before, he continues to train apart and it will be like that until the end of the transfer window, I guess."

無乜進展
現在Damiao 唔買,Willian就係流料
而且AVB都話唔雖入ST,不過陣中個ST陣容夠唔夠打到冬季轉會重開
fiendray 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: 熱刺球迷會 Vol.7(CLOSED!!)