爽神
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 10,213
繼續...
一個post出唔哂....

點擊看圖

http://jrockrevolution.com/index.php...kyo-japan.html

[JRR] X JAPAN'S YOSHIKI HAS MARILYN MANSON WALK THE RUNWAY AT HIS "ASIA GIRLS EXPLOSION" FASHION EVENT IN TOKYO

Japanese music/fashion icon, X Japan's Yoshiki, co-produced and hosted "Asia Girls Explosion" on Sunday, March 6, an East-meets-West/fashion-meets-music event held at the Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, and rocker Marilyn Manson walked the runway.

"When we came up with the concept for AGE, the first person I thought of was Marilyn Manson," said Yoshiki. "He is the fashion icon in rock'n'roll, and I'm very excited he agreed to be part of the show."

Manson and other international celebrities that included Shenae Grimes. Jessica Stroup and AnnaLynne McCord from the TV series "90210," presented trendy but wearable collections from a variety of high-end, international designers that combined Japanese street fashion with progressive Western design, and a healthy dose of rock'n'roll style.

"Asia Girls Explosion" also unveiled Yoshiki's own fashion line, "Yoshikimono," that paid tribute to his parents who ran a Kimono shop when he was growing up. "It is a tradition in Japan that the eldest male takes on the family business," Yoshiki explained. "But I rebelled and got into rock'nroll. With the Yoshikimono line, I feel I'm keeping my parents' dream alive."

Yoshiki's band, X Japan, one of the biggest rock bands in Japanese history, is currently recording what will be their first-ever album to be released in North America. The album's first single, "Jade," will premiere on March 15, and the album will be out later this year.

http://jrockrevolution.com/index.php...-in-tokyo.html

返回主題: [粉絲區] X JAPAN專區VII ◆ 2011年11月4日 香港!!! [9/9~9/18-SOUTH AMERICA TOUR.10/28~11/8-ASIA TOUR]