查看單個文章
舊 06-16-18, 02:43 PM   #18
david
The One

註冊日期: Mar 2002
文章: 20,716
引用:
By now, many of us Switch users are familiar with the following:

"This Fortnite account is associated with a Platform which does not allow it to operate on Switch. Neither the Fortnite website nor Epic Customer Service are able to change this. To play Fortnite on Switch, please create a new account."

The official statement from Epic Games seems to be:

"If you have your Epic ID associated with a PSN account, or if you had previously linked a PSN account, you will be restricted from playing on other consoles. This restriction is placed by Sony, and cannot be circumvented by removing linked accounts or contacting Epic support.

There is no statement from Epic regarding this issue. Please be patient while this issue is investigated."

The following is the response I received from Playstation's support rep earlier when attempting to move forward in linking my account:

Bryan: Hello, My name is Bryan how may I assist you today?

Me: Hi Bryan, I own Fortnite on the PS4, which requires linking or creating a 3rd Party EPIC account. Are these EPIC accounts in any way associated, owned, or managed by Sony?

Bryan: Hello ***** is good to know you have this game in your console but let me explain you that no, we don't have access to those accounts as they are managed directly by the game developer: Epic games.

Bryan: By the way, can I please have your last name and a valid phone number please? Just for documentation purposes of this Chat.

Me: **********

Bryan: Appreciate it *****.

Bryan: And yes tell me, were you having issues with your Epic games account? What happeneed?

Bryan: happened* sorry.

Me: As you're probably aware, Fortnite is now out on the Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my account to the Switch. Since it's a 3rd Party account and Sony has does not manage it in any way, I didn't anticipate any issues. But I'm being told by the software the following:

Me: "This Fortnite account is associated with a Platform which does not allow it to operate on Switch. Neither the Fortnite website nor Epic Customer Service are able to change this. To play Fortnite on Switch, please create a new account."

Bryan: Oh! I see *****, unfortunately we are unable to verify the limitations that the game has now on that new platform, in this case we recommend you to get in touch with Epic games with more details about this.

Bryan: We have their support site link, it is: http://help.epicgames.com/

Me: Epic Games seems to be implying that Sony is responsible. Playstation is the only other platform I've used this account on.

Bryan: I see *****, unfortunately we don't information about this situation with the game, the limitation could be that indeed the same account is not compatible with both platforms at the same time but again, I have to apologize as unfortunately we don't have information about the game and this situation with the Epic games account available on other platform as we only provide support to the PSN version of the game.

Me: Does Sony engage in any form of Platform Locks regarding software titles that either enable cross platform play, or are accessed via 3rd party accounts?

Bryan: We do not as the game in questions are managed by a third party developer.

Me: Thank You

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...nnection-issue

兩邊O係到互相推釀...

---
NS CC:Morphus X300
david 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [業界] 與PS4連結過的Epic Games帳號無法登入Switch版 Fortnite《要塞英雄》SONY政策惹議