Games Animation Forum

查看單個文章
舊 03-16-11, 08:53 PM   #596
爽神
God of Gamer

註冊日期: Jun 2002
文章: 10,213
[JRR] Yoshiki to auction signature 'crystal' piano

X JAPAN’S YOSHIKI TO AUCTION OFF HIS “CRYSTAL” PIANO TO AID JAPANESE EARTHQUAKE/TSUMANI VICTIMS

LOS ANGELES, CA – March 15, 2011 – Yoshiki, leader of the Japanese rock band X Japan, will put his favorite “crystal” piano on the auction block, donating all proceeds to help provide aid to the victims of Japan’s earthquake and tsunami.

The custom-made, plexi-glass “Yoshiki Signature Piano by Kawai” with Yoshiki’s name engraved on it, was used when the band played their legendary shows at the Tokyo Dome.

The Japanese-born Yoshiki, who lives in Los Angeles, felt the earthquake tremors while in a Tokyo recording studio working on X Japan’s first North American album, and was shocked by the large-scale damage across Japan. “It took awhile to locate my mother, but she is, thankfully, OK,” said Yoshiki, “and I’ve spoken with [band members] Toshi, Pata, Sugizo and Heath, and they are all safe as well. I am praying for the people here who are still trying to locate their family and friends.”

X Japan has decided to postpone the release of their first U.S. single, “Jade,” that had been scheduled to be released today, so that they may focus their time and energies on helping with the recovery.

In addition to raising money by auctioning his “crystal “piano, Yoshiki will collect donations for the Japanese disaster relief through the Yoshiki Foundation America, his California non-profit, public benefit corporation with tax-exempt status as a section 501(c) (www.yoshikifoundation.com ). The Yoshiki Foundation has already donated to American organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America, the Grammy Foundation, and St. Vincent Meals on Wheels.

點擊看圖

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index...tal-piano.html

[LAWEEKLY] Yoshiki of X Japan to Auction 'Crystal' Piano for Earthquake, Tsunami Relief

Yoshiki, drummer, pianist and songwriter for legendary Japanese hard rock band X Japan, is auctioning his "crystal" plexi-glass piano, according to a recent press release. The reason? He's raising funds for earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan.

L.A.-based Yoshiki was in Japan at the time of earthquake, where the band had been at work on what will be their first full-length album to be released in the U.S. They have already released five studio albums.

Just days before a 9.0 earthquake hit northeastern Japan, Yoshiki hosted the Asia Girls Explosion fashion event in Tokyo.

In the statement, Yoshiki said, "It took awhile to locate my mother, but she is, thankfully, OK," adding that his X Japan bandmates-- Toshi (vocals), Pata (guitar), Sugizo (guitar, violin, also of the band Luna Sea) and Heath (bass)-- are alright.

"I am praying for the people here who are still trying to locate their family and friends," he said in the statement.

As for the piano, it's something easily recognizable to X Japan fans. It's called the "Yoshiki Signature Piano by Kawai," a custom piece with the musician's name engraved on it, which you can see in the photo.

Yoshiki will also be fundraising through Yoshiki Foundation America. The charity launched last year with an event at Club Nokia.

Though the band has been together for over twenty years, it was only in 2010 that they began courting their U.S. audience, first with a string of music video shoots in January and continuing with a high-profile appearance at Lollapalooza, followed by a fall tour. X Japan's first U.S. single, "Jade," was set for release today. According to the statement, it has been postponed due to the situation in Japan.

We'll update as more details become available.

點擊看圖

This is the piano that will be up for auction.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoasts...uake_piano.php

-
jade延期一定唔關地震事
唔好混水摸魚好喎

[tokyohive] X JAPAN’s YOSHIKI is donating his piano for earthquake relief

On March 13th, it was revealed that X JAPAN’s leader, YOSHIKI, will be auctioning off his beloved “crystal piano” to aid in the disaster relief effort for Japan.

YOSHIKI, who normally lives in Los Angeles, flew to Tokyo in order to oversee his fashion show, as well as to record songs. He felt the tremors of the earthquake in his recording studio on the 11th. After watching news reports, he was shocked by the large-scale damage across Japan, and decided that he “must do something.”

The “crystal piano” has YOSHIKI’s logo engraved on it and according to experts, “is a priceless item.” His “crystal piano” often accompanies the star during their concerts all over the world. The entire sum raised from the auction will be given to disaster relief organizations, although detailed information will follow at a later date. The musician has also expressed an intent to collect disaster relief donations through his foundation, YOSHIKI FOUNDATION AMERICA.

On Twitter, YOSHIKI reassured fans, saying, “Thank you, everyone, for worrying about me. Although there are some friends I haven’t been able to contact, I’ve been able to reach all my family members. In order to support everyone, I am planning to extend my stay in Japan. LOVE YOU…”

點擊看圖

YOSHIKI, pictured here with the piano he will be auctioning off

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/03/x-j...hquake-relief/

[jpopasia] Yoshiki Wants to Sell His Favourite Piano In an Auction

X-Japan's leader Yoshiki wants to sell his favourite piano in an auction and donate the proceeds to the victims of the earthquake.

Yoshiki, the leader of legendary Jrock band X-Japan, will donate the whole proceeds from the auction of his favourite piano to Japan's disaster area, stating "I'm a musician, I want to help with music."
The said piano was for example used two years ago in X-Japan's Tokyo Dome concert in May.

Yoshiki was in his studio, when the earthquake occurred.

點擊看圖

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/yoshiki...ion::5491.html

[AX3] Yoshiki To Donate the infamous Crystal Piano to Earthquake relief

Following the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami disaster, X Japan’s YOSHIKI announced plans to auction off the infamous Crystal Piano that he uses on X tours and anything that involves him and a piano. The famous piano has been a staple to all X Japan shows. The piano itself is clear and has “YOSHIKI” engraved to the side of it. The money will go towards the disaster relief. It was also announced that Yoshiki has plans to collect donations through the YOSHIKI FOUNDATION AMERICA.

Yoshiki is currently in Japan following ASIA GIRLS EXPLOSION, and he has gone to his twitter to assure us that he is indeed safe amongst all the terrible events.

點擊看圖

http://ax3battery.com/2011/03/14/yos...hquake-relief/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[世界新聞網] 拍賣珍藏鋼琴 YOSHIKI助同胞

日本大地震,日本藝人紛紛為賑災獻力,「X JAPAN」隊長YOSHIKI準備拿出自己最心愛的水晶鋼琴拍賣,收益金將全部捐給受災地區;稻垣潤一則計畫舉辦賑災演唱會。

據日媒報導,YOSHIKI為助救災一臂之力,決定拍賣他在東京巨蛋舉行紀念演出的水晶鋼琴,鋼琴上刻有YOSHIKI的名字,是極富意義的珍藏。YOSHIKI現正與慈善團體討論義賣事宜,希望能為同胞出一分力。

其他藝人同為賑災不遺餘力,市原隼人透過官方網站呼籲粉絲捐出物資,由他負責集合送給需要的人;GACKT成立「SHOW YOUR HEART」基金;上地雄輔則成立命名為「遊助計畫」的支援行動。

曾替動畫「龍珠」唱主題曲的男歌手影山浩宣,率領遠藤正明等人赴港演出,一行人出發時因地震滯留機場,直至演出前一天才抵港。據知,遠藤家鄉位於重災區宮城縣,他一直都未能聯絡上母親和哥哥,讓他相當擔心。

點擊看圖

YOSHIKI捐出最愛水晶鋼琴拍賣賑災。(網路圖片)

http://www.worldjournal.com/view/ful...90%8C%E8%83%9E

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoshiki (YoshikiOfficial) on Twitter

Hope everybody is safe..... 昨日の地震.....みんな大丈夫だった? お互いに頑張ろうね! I may have to go to LA tomorrow for the meeting but my heart is with you....
11 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/#!/YoshikiOfficial

Toshl Official web site -武士JAPAN-

豪華スペシャルBOXセット、ライブDVD『Toshl Feat.YOSHIKIスペシャルコンサート』の発送延期のお知らせ

DVDご購入の皆様へ 

DVD制作にあたり3月11日に発送予定としておりましたが
東北地方太平洋沖地震の関係で発送業者の発送営業の困難の為、
延期させて頂く事となりましたのでお詫び申し上げます。

尚、発送日が決まりましたらご連絡致しますので
ご了承くださいますようお願い申し上げます。

http://toshi-samuraijapan.com/infomation/info20.html

-
因為地震關係延期了

此篇文章於 03-18-11 12:04 AM 被 爽神 編輯。
爽神 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [粉絲區] X JAPAN專區VII ◆ 2011年11月4日 香港!!! [9/9~9/18-SOUTH AMERICA TOUR.10/28~11/8-ASIA TOUR]