Games Animation Forum

查看單個文章
舊 04-28-09, 01:32 AM   #892
Cucu
Game Master

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 3,035
PSN  IDcululu

Referee Howard Webb Admits He Got Manchester United Penalty Decision Wrong - Report
The referee apparently regrets his controversial call on Saturday evening...

Howard Webb's decision to award Manchester United a penalty when Michael Carrick was deemed to have been felled in the box while the Red Devils were 2-0 down has been cited as a contentious issue, especially in Tottenham Hotspur quarters, and the referee is reportedly repentant over the decision.

Replays of the incident showed that Spurs glovesman Heurelho Gomes took the ball when challenging Carrick. The penalty, which was converted by Cristiano Ronaldo, sparked a second half comeback that saw United storm to a 5-2 win.

Webb is reported to have spoken to former top flight referee Dermot Gallagher about the decision. Gallagher informed Sport, "I talked to Howard and he knows he made a mistake. He didn't think the goalkeeper had got the ball. He thought that Carrick had touched the ball sideways and then the goalkeeper brought him down.

"I don't think it was as easy a decision as people say it was, but it's clear to anyone that it was a mistake. But these things can happen to anyone and I think it's important we move on from it."

Regarding whether or not Webb will be suspended from refereeing the FA Cup final, Gallagher said, "Of course he won't lose the FA Cup Final. It was one decision in his career and you have to accept that people make mistakes."

Alan Dawson, Goal.com

球證認錯

U.C.0096 PROJECT UC / La+
Cucu 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: 熱刺球迷會 Vol.2 (今季慘澹結束,下季再努力!!)