歌絲˙暮斯
The One
一擊格神

註冊日期: Feb 2003
文章: 21,203
PSN  IDKENZHAYA
引用:
【英國政府向國會提交香港半年報告書 Six-Monthly Report to Parliament on Hong Kong】

英國政府已向國會提交有關《中英聯合聲明》在香港實施的最新一期半年報告書,內容述及由2017年7月1日至12月31日期間香港的發展情況。報告書內容涵蓋報告期間政治與經濟發展等廣泛事項,以及英國與香港雙邊關係活動方面的概要。

英國外交大臣約翰遜於序言中表示,「『一國兩制』仍然是確保香港未來繼續成功的基礎」,並相信「香港的高度自治受到,並被視為受到各方充分尊重,讓港人及港府根據《聯合聲明》處理重大議題,是至關重要的。」

外交大臣表示,「『一國兩制』整體上運作良好。然而在上一期半年報告書序言中,本人提及到香港面臨日益加大的壓力,在2017年下半年依然持續。就有關事件,英國一直向中國及香港有關當局提出關注。」

「本人密切注意英國公民和人權活動人士Ben Rogers於10月份被拒入境香港一事,並發表聲明表達關注,以及向中國政府及香港特區政府尋求解釋。在這事件上,北京的介入無疑加深了我們對香港高度自治正在面臨越來越大壓力的看法。」

就一地兩檢的議題上,外交大臣呼籲「為確保各方持續對『一國兩制』原則保持信心,中國和香港特別行政區政府應確保修改《基本法》的既定憲法框架得到各界尊重。」

在法治方面,外交大臣表示:「法治和司法獨立是香港成功與繁榮的基石。在本報告期內,香港法院接到大量與政制有關,包括再多四位立法會議員被取消資格的案件。香港的司法機構仍然備受尊重。香港特區政府被視為依據司法制度秉公審理所有案件,將至為重要。」

報告書全文:http://bit.ly/6MRHK-17b

The UK Government published its latest Six-Monthly Report to Parliament on Hong Kong today, covering developments from 1 July to 31 December 2017.

The report covers a broad range of political and economic developments and an overview of UK-Hong Kong bilateral activity over the reporting period.

Writing in his foreword the Foreign Secretary, The Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP says:

“‘One Country, Two Systems’ remains the fundamental basis which will ensure that Hong Kong’s success continues well into the future” and “I believe it is vital that Hong Kong’s high degree of autonomy is and is seen to be respected in full, allowing the people of Hong Kong and its authorities to tackle important issues for themselves, in accordance with the Joint Declaration.”

The Foreign Secretary writes that “‘One Country, Two Systems’ generally functions well. However the increasing pressure I described in the foreword of my last six-monthly report has continued in the second half of 2017 and where we have seen this, we have consistently raised our concerns with the Chinese and Hong Kong authorities.”

“I paid close attention to the denial of entry to Hong Kong of Ben Rogers, the UK national and human rights activist, in October and issued a statement expressing my concern and our intent to seek an explanation from the Hong Kong SAR Government and the Chinese authorities. Beijing’s involvement in this case has strengthened our view that Hong Kong’s high degree of autonomy is under increasing pressure.

On the subject of co-location, the Foreign Secretary calls “on the Chinese and Hong Kong SAR Governments to ensure that the established constitutional framework for any change to the Basic Law is respected to ensure continued confidence in the ‘One Country, Two Systems’ principle.”

On the rule of law, the Foreign Secretary says “The rule of law and independence of the judiciary is the foundation on which Hong Kong’s success and prosperity is built. This reporting period has seen a large number of cases related to the political system come before Hong Kong’s courts, including the disqualification of a further four legislators. The judiciary in Hong Kong remains in high esteem. It will be vital that the Hong Kong SAR Government is seen to use the system of justice fairly in all cases.”

Read more: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/s...-december-2017 / http://bit.ly/6MRHK-17b (full report)
美國領事館起碼都講過,中華人民共和國唔好家長式管治香港(類似既野)。

英國政府既發言仲係咁軟弱,BNO 或者有少少希望,不過肯定歸英比獨立更加無可能。
歌絲˙暮斯 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: 英聯邦應給予香港人第二公民身份