Rez
Crazy Gamer
Banana

註冊日期: Sep 2002
文章: 1,839
五十嵐孝司離開KONAMI

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...-leaves-konami

Castlevania Producer Koji Igarashi Leaves Konami
Founding a new studio to make the games his fans want.

Koji Igarashi, best known for his work on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, has left Konami. His last day at the Japanese developer was Saturday, March 15.

The producer departed the studio with intent to open a new development studio.

"I've decided to break out on my own to have the freedom to make the kind of games I really want to make -- the same kind I think fans of my past games want as well," Igarashi told IGN. "Leaving Konami was a big decision, and not one I took lightly – I’ve spent my entire career there, made many friends, and had a lot of great opportunities – but I hope all the gamers and fans who have supported me in the past will join me in being excited about what comes next. Wish me luck!”

At the Game Developers Conference this week, Igarashi is presenting an "exploration of his experiences and methodology in creating some of the most popular and influential games in the genre over the last 15 years."

Igarashi's work appeared on two IGN Editors' favorite games of all time lists this year.

Look for more on Igarashi's reflections on Castlevania, as well as a bigger interview with the new indie developer, later this week on IGN.
Rez 目前離線   回覆時引用此篇文章

返回主題: [業界] 五十嵐孝司離開KONAMI